You do open carry, right user?

You do open carry, right user?
Post stories and happenings

Attached: 19023741.jpg (1632x1224, 438K)

Yeeeeeep

Why do all the pictures of open carry activists you see seem to show men with a severe deficiency of maculine virtues?

Open carry is the big gay

Because why else would you feel the need to broadcast the fact that you’re armed?

>civic nationalist in the middle
Kek.

Well, there's probably a legitimate deterrence argument.
Although, in South Africa which really is a fairly lawless place openly carrying a gun makes you a target because guns are valuable. They literally walk up behind people, shoot them in the head and steal the gun.

These cucks make me ashamed of my race, this is the gun owner equivalent of furries imo. speak softly and be prepared to kill feds, anything else is just masturbating into your overalls.

Open carry is appropriate while innawoods.

Attached: 1554247932610.jpg (606x739, 217K)

>speak softly and be prepared to kill feds
t. Masturbating onto his keyboard

"Yeah, I pocket carry"

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

guy on the left and guy on the front right look like italian mobsters

>implying that doesn't happen in the states either

>gun
pffft... try carrying a WMD.

Attached: 1553013232430.jpg (1912x2048, 221K)

Man, looks like Storage Wars really is heating up

is that .45nig?

>Wife's boyfriend meme is real

Attached: 1556470635471.png (292x240, 42K)

This. The only reason to open carry is if you're too poor to get a concealed carry permit or you're looking for attention.

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1553090606832.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

The only reason I open carry is because you can open carry at 18 but can't concealed carry till 21 in my state

is that a pic of GarandThumb when he was a teen?

I'm not an attention whore, so, no.

of course it's real, but have you even considered that fact that maybe his wife/girlfriend is a black woman and that's his biological son?

B-BUT MUH BBC

one good thing about open carry is it lets others know more immediately that you're a lunatic/looking to make a statement and should be avoided

Or that the kid is adopted

Imagine not open carrying an AR on your back everywhere you go.

Attached: 1547940968394.jpg (807x802, 74K)

any pocket can rock it
>not OCing a full-size shotgun on you back, OCing an SBR hanging off a sling on your hip, OCing a desert eagle in a holster at 3 o'clock (so Tyrone knows you mean business), CCing a subcompact in your pocket, CCing a credit card gun in your wallet, CCing a mid-size handgun and knife in your sock, CCing a ful size at 12 o'clock, and OCCing a SNS on a chest holster under your hawaiian shirt
it's like you're TRYING to get murdered, you fucking retard

Open Carry: shoot me first

underrated

i do not
if circumstances warranted, i would carry my rifle
generally, i prefer concealment and the element of surprise

If only everyone else would leave me alone.

The majority of crimes have little forethought.
Those that do tend to avoid armed civilians.

I generally like to draw as little attention to myself as possible so no

I haven't heard of anybody straight up getting blasted. There are plenty of videos of grabbing the gun though

>not prison pocketing your AR
pff, what an attention whore

Provide literally a single source of this happening.

>but have you even considered that fact that maybe his wife/girlfriend is a black woman and that's his biological son?
I did, then I looked at the newborn with no resemblance to the man. Seeing absolutely no resemblance, look at the nose and the ears, I've concluded this man is a cuck. What variety is unknown.

>oy vey goyim open carry is so ridiculous a citizen shouldnt be allowed to do that lets just ban open carry and make sure the only way to carry a gun is by being certified by state officials

It's not about not allowing it/banning it, its just that you look like an autistic faggot when you walk around with an assault rifle in public. Pistols look fine but when some nigger with noodle arms is walking around with a pimped out ar he looks gay as shit, just like all the boomers in op. Concealed carry is patricians choice

Based and redpilled

No I don't because I breathe through my nose and don't have to wear a helmet when I leave the house.

>muh assault rifles
Yep. You are sure as shit one of (((them)))

Open carry should be legal and a right and nobody should ever do it in a populated area under normal conditions.

Stop shitting feds u meanie weanies

Attached: 1555781042207.jpg (362x357, 20K)

> don't have to wear a helmet when I leave the house.

Confirmed not DELTA

>OCing a desert eagle in a holster at 3 o'clock (so Tyrone knows you mean business)
Imagine being a police officer, investigating a self defense case where a dude conceal carried a 50. Deagle and successfully killed multiple oponents

Attached: 1537562403169.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Good call
These kikes and trannies must be stopped

They booth have drooping eyes

I never said we should ban open carry, it's just that 99% of people who do open carry are 400 lbs LARPing faggots who buy into the fucking sheepdog meme.

The first step towards banning open carry is making it irregular to the common individual. Be aware the shills talking smack about it and the people who do it ITT are actively helping the ban of open carry. First you must make it publicly unacceptable and socially taboo in order for the least amount of people to be upset when it finally does get banned. Be aware.

>living anywhere near mostly diverse states
Senpaitachi you should move asap, let them build their flying pyramids alrrady

Attached: 1545626102681.jpg (644x422, 150K)

I don't want them to ban open carry, I want to nationally enforce constitutional carry (and lower the age limit to 18) so that retards like you won't have any excuse whatsoever to OC in public view

I dont need an excuse. Its my right and ill do it if i please because rights are like muscles. Use them or lose them.

Have you ever seen anybody carrying an AR/AK in public that wasn't being absolutely cringe-worthy about it? Between the sheepdog meme and the melon labia shit I've yet to see one normal functioning member of society carry around their rifle in public. Most of the fuckwit attention seekers who do this are just NDs waiting to happen.

>oy vey we better ban it these people are a danger to the public!

Looking like a fucking idiot while exercising your rights doesn't do them any favors, either.

who cares. they bait out faggots like you and anti gunners

>oy vey time to ban open carry!

I never said we should ban OC, just that it's a stupid and edge-lord thing to do and I have yet to see somebody OCing that wasn't doing it for the express purpose of being an attention whore.

>express purpose of being an attention whore.
thats one of protesting's aim, yes.

see

You dont have to call for a ban of it. Thats not your first step. Your fist step is to make people dislike it. Its a slow and gradual process and this is your first step in that process. Make it seem like a bad and terrible thing that nobody wants, then it becomes easier to ban.

I opened carried one time, and that was after Texas made it completely legal to open carry as long as you have a CCL. I felt incredibly retarded and lots of people kept asking me about my gun (penis).

Thats shopped right?

I think it's safe to admit we lost that battle. It's like people pushing 'their' as a genderless singular pronoun in place of 'his or hers'. If you grab a random dude off the street, show him a M16A4, M4, and a Colt 6920, and then ask him which is the assault rifle, he ain't checking for a third pin.

At the very least, I know that throwing out the 'Guys, I'm not open carrying a fully automatic rifle chambered in an intermediate caliber' isn't going to suddenly make nervous people in Target cool about your semi-auto rifle.

Calling something fucking stupid and banning it are two entirely different things.

What the fuck do you think you're protesting?

Not as far off as you think, kike

people like you

So I'm not allowed to criticize shit that other gun-owners do that only turns the public further against us?

>civnats
>turning your back ona la raza mestizo with a gun

boomers/conservatives are worse than SJWs and TYT regressives. they are the slow boiling of the frog why Genk is extreme enough for normies to see through, his base is fixed and does not grow.

>CCL
>legal

Well the fact you're allowed to open carry makes that a bit of a moot fucking point, doesn't it?

the "public" is already against us
you are so pea brained to think these open carry protests are just for the sake of open carry

>shit that other gun-owners do that only turns the public further against us

that's irrelevant, this is not supposed to be a democrazy, aka mob rule, but a republic where the rights of individuals, no matter who they are, are protected. the fact that we do find ourselves under said mob rule would normally be casus belli enough to have started a revolution again a long time ago. alas, past wars have cost white people their best men and we no longer have enough men of action aroud to go to war for our rights.

>People don't like me open carrying
>I'll show them, by open carrying and being an obnoxious faggot about it
>Surprised when going out of your way to do something people don't like doesn't make them start to like it

i dont open carry nor do i go to these protests, i just dislike your attitude towards them. yes, if people dont like you open carrying, then do it anyway. its your fucking right.

No doubt... That should be illegal! Strapping an aids ridden niglet to your chest and marching around town! Wtf is wrong with people!

Then I'll ask again, what the fuck is it about? It's not for open carry because you already have that right, if it's for constitutional concealed carry then you're using open carry to show how stupid not allowing conceal carry is, which is you admitting that open carry is a stupid choice. And it's not for trying to get people to come over to our side because you know it just pisses them off.

Average citizens in various stages of life
must really offend you.

seek help for yourself and get off the internet this week mkay.

who knows dipshit, the OP's photo is of one open carry protest. I just know a lot of these aren't for the sake open carry. They're for making statements and to antagonize faggots like you.

why not carry a brush gun or a nice bolt action?
youre not white Ira

>I don't know what these protests are really for, but you're fucking stupid for not knowing what these protests are really for.

oh yeah, do you understand the symbolism of the gadsden flag? these things are deeper than they appear

And why is it that you don't open carry? I'm assuming it's because you're smart enough to realize that it makes you look like a fagot and isn't doing gun owners any favors in the public opinion.

i dont give a fuck about public opinion. i dont open carry because i live in an urban area and i dont want to broadcast what i own

Okay "sporting carbine" you happy? My point wasn't that I don't like them, because I fucking love those type of rifles. My point was you look like an autistic larping faggot when you walk around with one in public.

is everything larping to you losers? just because you play dress up doesn't mean everyone else who uses that equipment for its intended purpose is larping also

But the worst enemy of their right to open carry is themselves. If they weren't such edgy faggots who were doing it for the express purpose of pissing people off there right to open carry wouldn't be in any danger. Nobody was talking about threatening open carry until these dumb asses started dragging their AR's with them everywhere to "prove a point".

> uses that equipment for its intended purpose

Please tell me you don't think the faggots who wear their plate carriers into walmart aren't LARPing.

i thought we were talking about open carry protests. are you brain washed to automatically associate anyone open carrying with some lard ass at walmart?

ikr. they killed millions.

Because broadcasting that you have a weapon is a stupid fucking idea. I don't care what people think of what I do, but that also means I don't care enough to go out of my way to piss them off.

Well if you say you're doing it to protect your rights, why the fuck would you be such an obnoxious faggot about it that you get people to want to take that right away?

>If they weren't such edgy faggots
protesting is not edgy
>but that also means I don't care enough to go out of my way to piss them off.
thats cool, thats your right to do so

For the third time, if they still have these rights then why the fuck are they protesting?

i just explained to you earlier that not all of these people open carrying are doing it for the sake of open carry alone. i remember when they were threatening to ban the AR during obama's administration, and they were a lot of people open carrying in protest

Yes, but for the time being that threat has passed. Unless some serious shit happens AR's are safe until at least 2020, if not longer. If there's a clear and present danger to our 2nd amendment I would happily open carry if I thought it would do anything, but right now OCing everywhere is doing more harm than good.

Its much cheaper to just arm oneself really well and walk really fast tho.

Fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck spics, fuck gooks.
I'll open carry until the day I die faggots.

>Yes, but for the time being that threat has passed
What are you talking about. It depends on your AO.