Daily reminder that if you want an SBR then you need to go through the PROPER procedures for doing so instead of buying...

Daily reminder that if you want an SBR then you need to go through the PROPER procedures for doing so instead of buying some shitty loophole AR "pistol". All it takes is $200 and a simple application. A pistol brace only flags you as someone either too poor or ignorant to do either of those things.

Attached: idiot_gun.jpg (640x271, 25K)

>giving the government money for permission to modify your own property

Get real, dude. You just submit an application. That's it. And it's only $200. Just buy the fucking stamp.

SBRs are for chumps

you also need to submit measurements of something you're not allowed to have until approved, wait, and get the firearm engraved. If you don't want to go through the effort of submitting extra info you also have to form a trust.

You post this shit all the time. You don't have an SBR. You'll do anything to not post any pictures. Seriously, fuck you and sage this fucking stupid thread

Nice try ATF

>if you dont want to be a submissive government footstool, you're too poor

Youre either trolling or suck massive government cock.

Show up at my range with an AR "pistol" and you're likely to be told to pound sand and laughed out of the place. Any real gun enthusiast knows that AR "pistols" are a damn joke.

It also makes responsible gun owners look bad because instead of just complying with the law, you assholes try to find a loophole. All that does is result in more regulations.

I live in a “no nfa” state

Fuck compliance and Fuck you

>All it takes is $200 and a simple application.
Don't forget filing out a 5320.20 to request approval any time you wish to travel and cross a state lines, that probably only takes 1-4 weeks. Probably. Meanwhile, pistol brace peeps too poor or ignorant of this law never have to bother with any of that.

>Giving the guberment your fingerprints, ever.

>daily gaytf thread to increase registration compliance

Attached: the-fonz-henry-winkler-2b502ae0ae2cada6_medium.jpg (240x321, 15K)

Having an ar pistol allows me to keep it loaded when in the car and not having to notify the atf whenever I cross state lines, which is nice because I live on the border of two states and go to school in a different state. Also why the fuck would I want to pay an extra $200 tax to put on a $30 magpul stock when the brace is fine?

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 90K)

>$200 tax
I'm such a numbskull that I never considered that alternative tax when pondering an SBA3's $100+ price tag.

Show up at my range with an AR "SBR" and you're likely to be told to pound sand and laughed out of the place. Any real gun enthusiast knows that AR "SBRs" are a damn joke.

Daily reminder that if you want an SBR then you need to not comply with the faggot laws and start shooting on private isolated land instead of gay public ranges. Fuck atf nigger faggots and their families.
#gas_the_atf

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

you will die. Your bootlicking muh optics way of thinking will have you end up dead. I will do my best to find out what liberal state you live in, and get guns removed from whites because y'all are racist. And then as a black person, I'm going to rob and kill you.
And it will make the planet a better place.

So by your logic people that have featureless rifles in Cali are assholes? You sound like a massive faggot.

Are ar pistols still a thing after silencershop added eform 1 support?

As opposed to paying $50 for a nice stock and still have to pay $200 for the stamp?
I’ll pass

redcoat yankee faggot

How would you even know until their at the firing line? Rifle and penis inspection?

You may keep your crab legs. I bid you good day, sir.

Fuck the ATF, fuck the NFA, and fuck you. The ATF deserves the rope not $200 extra for "allowing you" to make the barrel of your own property shorter.

Attached: GROUND STATUS - STOOD.webm (700x380, 2.66M)

Don't forget to make him watch you rape his wife first, that's important.

If I want a pistol brace on my gun I'll damn well have one, laugh all you want but I got an sbr 200 dollars cheaper without bending to some bullshit regulation. Fucking neck yourself bootlicker

Follow the laws if you're gay

Goteem

That’s just the way you’ve gotta deal with SBR fags.
If you’ve got the paperwork for your SBR then we tell you to git. We don’t want any atf bootlickers
If you don’t have the paperwork for your SBR then we tell you to git because we don’t want our well liked range dog to get shot. The range jester already got killed because of that so we don’t take any chances

The real Chad option is making an SBR and not getting a tax stamp.

Make your own suppressors and autos I'd you're a real man

I literally just bought that exact pistol, down to the color. why didnt I just get black on black? and I'm lower middle class thankyou very much.

Attached: 1556235243413.png (642x700, 143K)

Idiots. You aren't asking for permission. It's more of a formality than anything at this point.

You are all getting pissed off over paying $200. I mean really? Are you all that poor? Maybe pull an extra shift at McDonald's and you can afford the tax stamp. It's pretty fucking simple.

Stop making the rest of us look bad. You want an SBR? Go through the proper channels, don't make us all look bad by doing some subversive shit.

fuck off glownigger ATF.

Go fuck yourself bootlicker

its about the "shall not be infringed" you cumdumpster youre probably the kind of fag that would be saying submit to the king 300 years ago

Because gray showed up first when you sorted by price, poorfag

So rather than be subversive you choose being subservient. You're a pansy and deserve a swift kick in the ass.

>being a law-abiding citizen makes you a bootlicker

Careful with that edge, kids.

yeah...ya

Attached: 1553899233099.jpg (1000x1000, 283K)

Go fuck yourself, and fuck the NFA

Attached: 1554111453163.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

>implying being a citizen is a good thing
>implying living under a government is a good thing

ok

DO NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

Willingly giving the government more information about your private life when it can easily be avoided is being a bootlicker

Deal with it, sheep. I also refuse vaccines, I accelerate when I see a stopped school bus, and I tear down hog traps in the wild and spread zebra mussels to freshwater rivers wherever I can.

Attached: just-because-im-a-rebel-yeah.jpg (750x794, 84K)

>this thread again
Complycucks should be gassed

Attached: 1555988870263.jpg (243x465, 17K)

>yes daddy government please take $200 of my money and give it to the agency that will shoot my dog when the grabbening happens all so I can put a different piece of plastic on my shoulder

>this thread again

Attached: 1519362935761.jpg (1500x1000, 798K)

Attached: 1469613316032.jpg (540x546, 40K)

>Thinking the government doesn't already have it

Why are you so poor that you haven't bought both AR pistols AND SBRs? Fucking poorfag loser.

Lol u have the biggest gay

Attached: IMG_20170121_203118.jpg (4096x3072, 1.88M)

Yeah I don't want to report the ATF my new address everytime I move. I'll take the semi functional "arm brace" anyday.

They used to require fingerprints from kids at public school. Do they not do that anymore? Was it just too expensive?

Whatever you say, bootlicker.

So either buy something and own it without the alphabet bois annoying you, or submit a piece of paper for $200, wait 1-12 months and have the possibility to get denied.

I'm getting my wife's boyfriend something for Xmas, I've managed to save up the $200 dollars for the tax stamp by only buying 10 .45acp rounds every 6 months for the past two years.

I was thinking about getting him an SBR because I sure don't want to give him a silencer since I think it would give him the wrong idea (he's very loud when he and the wife play in the bedroom haha)

I'm open to anything, I just don't want him to look poor.

I'm sorry daddy buys all your guns for you but the rest of us have rent, utilities, and car payments to make. 200 dollars will be better spent enabling me to live my life as opposed to enabling the atf to restrict our rights. Take your tax stamped fag rifle and blow your brains out with it you condescending mongoloid.

Attached: 1555949118266.png (680x680, 368K)

>registering anything ever
>paying more money to the gubmint
>having to tell the dogslayers anytime you want to cross state lines with your property
Get fucked. Lemme see your SBR and stamp.

Don't worry, eventually a loser will get burned over an illegal SBR through proof of intent to use brace as stock in a DIY build, and this bullshit with ugly pistol stocks will end.

One thing I was leary of was inscribing my name on the receiver, but I wanted a real stock.

Just get some Rit Dye and change the color. I did that for my 20 inch AR and made it blue..

Tangentially related, has anyone ever been asked for NFA papers or whatever they are called, for either their actual SBR or someone who confused a legal pistol with brace? I see dudes on the regular with their 9-12" builds with supressors burning holes in their cool guy pants during pistol transitions, but I have never yet seen someone ask them to prove their gear is legal.

Kids, this here is the noguns faggot in his natural habitat.
No one laughs at you at the gun range. No one looks at you at the gun range. No one but the range master talks at the gun range. To do anything because some clearly noguns faggot posted that “you will get laughed at” is the most cuckold narrative I’ve ever heard in my life.
You sir, are a no. Guns. Faggot.

Every time this pasta gets posted everyone goes full chimpout lol. Honestly op are you so shitty at trolling that you need to come to Jow Forums with your b8 threads because no one else entertains you?

they literally cant regulate the braces

I think you're severely autistic and should not be allowed around you father's firearms, you leather tench coat wearing, knife wielding, neck-bearded, basement dwelling, Oedipus complex-having, incel motherfucker.

Go suck government cock somewhere else. If you knew anything you would know that the 1934 NFA is the most unconstitutional piece of legislation ever written against one of your most basic natural rights.

Attached: AR freak pistol folder.jpg (2795x1286, 1.75M)

Only ATF agents can make you show your stamp collection. ATF agents are not commonly encountered in the wild.

SHALL

It's also up to a year of waiting, nigger. Eat gravel and lick a wall outlet.

Fucking bootlicker! Eat a dick! I'll do WTF I please... Also How about I just take my brace off whenever I feel like it and put my stock on it?!?!? And not pay the fucking thieving Government $200??? After all it is a right and not a fucking privilege

-I can cross State lines with an AR pistol. I have to notify and in many cases receive permission to do so with an SBR.
-I can sell an AR pistol easily and quickly should I ever desire. Good luck selling a stamped lower at a decent price and in a short amount of time.
-I can have a "brace" these days that functions as well as many stocks, save the $200, not have to wait and reap the benefits above.

I don't own an AR pistol or an SBR, but the above are just scratching the surface of why you are an ignorant faggot. Most likely devoid of gun ownership entirely, potentially a salty butthurt SBR owner who is upset people no longer ogle his short AR (if they ever did). Congrats on all the easy (you)s though, mine included.

Attached: 6nu29jlg8rn21.png (1125x1096, 1015K)

Hello ATF

Nobody at your range cares what you have... You narcissistic freak.

Fuck off ATF

Attached: 1552967577353.jpg (215x215, 10K)

seethe harder bootlicker

Bump stocks downed, braces and 80% are ahead.

Spot the assblasted ATF agent upset that his tendie money is being threatened.

They tried it and already failed with the cane tip guy, didn't they?

>t.stupid enough to buy a stamp and register and mad that others aren't

Attached: CoolBugFacts.jpg (717x717, 80K)

Every sba3 that gets sold a glownigger dies

And it’s fucking working like a charm

This thread again.
An SBR is especially uselful for ending your pathetic career as a glownigger

Should I get an AR pistol instead of a regular M&P15 i already have an AK Pistol and I love it.

Why don't you think for just a minute about what role you intend this gun to fill in your collection, and then get back to us?

I'll save you the time actually.
You're a casual gun owner at best. You just want something flashy to make noise at the range once or twice a year. Just get an AR pistol.

Hello totally NOT ATF

Attached: 1457893057234.png (547x422, 256K)

>Good luck selling a stamped lower at a decent price and in a short amount of time
just sell it with a standard upper

I will not comply with unconstitutional laws.
Since you're so used to being on your knees to lick boots, you can eat my ass

No it's not you absolute mongoloid. The waiting period is only a matter of weeks and it is very easy.

>1934 NFA is the most unconstitutional piece of legislation
Stopped reading right there. The NFA was a necessary piece of legislation. Anarchy is all fine and dandy until you are the one being shot at with a machine gun.

More like, I'm well off enough that $200 is pennies to me. And I'm not going to let that stand between me and a proper SBR build. Show up at my range with your AR "pistol" and we'd laugh your ass back out to the street.

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

Honestly, I got a stamp because cheating the law by using a brace just feels...wrong. Plus those $200 go to a good cause: an organization full of brave Americans who enforce the law and keep us all safe. They put their lives on the line every day to protect us from all kinds of whackjobs, so thumbing my nose at them by using a pistol brace and not following the law and doing things the PROPER way leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I think a lot of people in this thread who use pistol braces could do with a bit of reflection on why these laws are passed in the first place. Especially you antifas who seem to hate our LEOs so much.

>and keep us all safe
safe from who? other government agencies selling mass amounts of weapons and drugs?

Finally someone else here with some common sense. Look, I'm all for resisting new gun laws, but we need to keep in mind that there are MANY fair gun laws that are in place. Not all gun laws are bad and the tax stamp is an example of a good law.

Disobeying that law only makes us look bad.

ATF has one or two guys in every office that do nothing but visit public ranges and look for non-compliant NFA items while shooting.

It went in options tranny faggot.

Source? Im assuming some new Waco movie. Cant find this scene on YT

Attached: 1438050165724.jpg (960x719, 105K)

Yeah, but that's like putting out two HiPos in the midwest and expecting either of them to put a dent in the number of illegal freight haulers. Our geography is not conducivw to that method.