Austria is fucking based

Can any of you confirm this? Cause then I'm going south to you in Austria!

Class A: Banned weapons of war, e.g.: full auto, RPGs, Hand Grenades. Unobtainable

Class B: Weapons which need special Permits, such as semi-auto weapons, repeating shotguns and handguns.
Hunters and people who can proof a need for this can buy those.

Class C: The rest. Before they were seperated into C (bolt action rifles) and D(single shot guns, smooth barrel). Now they both are C. Every Citizen over the age of 18 can buy those. Requirements: None. You have to report it to the feds and there are background checks but that's it.

Austria: Based as fuck

Attached: asdf.png (1200x800, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kettner.com/waffengesetz
iwoe.at/waffenrecht/das-neue-waffengesetz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source A: kettner.com/waffengesetz
Source B: iwoe.at/waffenrecht/das-neue-waffengesetz/

for all you german-speakers and austrians who didnt know about this

Attached: Capture.png (1130x913, 137K)

No, their population is anti-gun. I talked to some austrian guy like a year ago and he never even heard of Glock.
Massive bunch of cucks.

Well yes perhaps, but in europ this must be the laxest gun laws of them all

I don't know a single male that doesn't know glock, we still have conscription so many have at least some sort of weapon experience

>talked to 1 Austrian guy
>now thinks everyone is like him
Based retard. I went to Austria and it's pretty fucking awesome.

I'm 20 klicks north, I wish I was born more south though

I'm in the U.S.. I just went and visited. I wouldn't mind living there for a while.

>Austria: Based as fuck

what about it is based? cat b guns are basically just some 12 or so shitty self loading rifles we can have which were exempted by name from being cat a because the companies botherd to lobby the .gov - other than that, all self loading rifles are by definition cat a. we do not even have an AK pattern rifle which is available as cat b. you think our laws are based because you can get an OU shotgun without a permit?

>Having some semi-auto guns and a lot of freely available guns for all of the adults is as bad as having no guns.

I will be glad if one of you prussian fags can for once stay here instead of just taking up space in our university courses.

But Vienna is fucking cucked, and the ones I met were retards.
They believe pretty much every anti-gun lie cnn ever told.
And if you disagree and/or show interest in guns and military history they will believe you to be dangerous and call you a nazi/fascist.

Ofc, there are some exceptions and I'm sure they are better in the Hinterland.
But from what I have gathered, hunters are fudds, urban areas are antifa/cnn/commie, and the government doesn't give out carry permits any more even though they are required to do so.

>Prussian fags
I'm so close to the border I could basically spit over it. Well, I'm southeast of munich, so plz dont include me with prussians.

>hunters are fudds
for those who care: its much worse. hunters are elitists. they see themselves as knights/nobles. that is why they disagree with common folks having an AUG and Glock at home. they want special courses which means money so you can own a bolt gun. this way the gun becomes even more of a status symbol which is all they are about these days. the hunters and their party agreed with the recent gun directive of the EU. they are not our ally or friend.

Gut. Bajuware dann.

>delivering a Bellamy salute is a criminal act

I've stayed in Austria for three month a few years ago and can confirm that they are cucks. They might allow more guns than other countries but everyone I met was afraid of them and was glad, that they only had to deal with guns during mandatory military service.
It was one of the faggiest countries I have been to.

basst

Oh when did that happen?
I mean, there wasn't _that big_ of a difference in C and D.

some gayfag cuck studying on vienna most likely?

AR-15, AKs, Steyr AUG as long as it is semi-auto.
Sounds comfy to me.
A winchester can put out shot pretty fast and can be bought without a licence. nice

same here my possible neighbour

Wasserburg for the win.

Anyway I dont think it passed yet but this is in order to be in accord with Eu regulations

Hunting rifles and shotguns, because hunters are part of the farmers lobby and quite powerful.

>germanic people
>based

Sorry user, I'm sure people would think me a prussian before you or any Bavarian for that matter.
I tend to forget because most Germans I met were from Berlin, but you're completely right, one shouldn't generalise Germans in that manner, please take this rare Bf108 as an apology.

Attached: Bf108.jpg (800x536, 59K)