Truck gun

>truck gun
>spare EDC mag

Attached: 1552870438347.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>id make a nice little truck gun

Attached: trug gumb.jpg (317x267, 22K)

>center console holster

>not having 1000 loaded magazines in your house, car, and other dwellings

You might as well die my dude. What a fuckin faggot.

Attached: lookatthisdweeb.png (449x401, 490K)

OP is a faggot also nice job running out of ammo when you jumped by 10 fearless criminals.
Nice job not having a long range weaoon in your truck so that when someone shoots at you from 100 yards you won't be able to hit them.

OP is trying to compensate for having a small penis.

>shockwave
>"its great for blasting some dirt!"

Attached: DwfZQVrWkAEgt_a.jpg (800x800, 37K)

>41326380
>Making another thread like this

Attached: What_a_fag.jpg (361x254, 18K)

>optic, magnifier, and LAM on AR
>fixed FSB

Attached: 1530785508017.png (500x522, 119K)

>aftermarket magwell grip

Attached: 1553216481136.gif (250x188, 910K)

>ak dust cover rail

Attached: man-40057_960_720.png (590x720, 59K)

>"build"

Attached: 500_F_243095702_W5I8mFRlTpV0xP309EiKshQ8qaia00FN.jpg (500x334, 59K)

A truck gun looks a lot better when you come up your driveway to a mountain lion eating your horse. I still miss him

>single point slings
>those $25 amazon scopes, with two separate risers
>full length quad picrails with absolutely nothing on it
>extra-heavy thick profile barrels on AR15s that fudds use to shoot a 3 shot group before letting it cool off
>AK with a 24x zoom scope
>zoomer using IWB holster externally, crossdraw flagging the entire range
>zoomer using three stacked sandbags to rest an AR that has a 40rnd PMAG in it
>zoomer using PTR-91 in far left lane
>zoomer consistently hitting someone with the brass 12 lanes over after bouncing it off the roof
>boomer using $4000 nighthawk 1911 with idiot scratch
>boomer using kimber 1911 that malfunctions every other round, yet has absurdly tight groups

>silencer on a 5.56 rifle

Attached: drawstring_bag,x1404-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (1237x1117, 300K)

>t. no nightvision

>"running"
>thumb over bore
>nickel boron asslube bcgs

>middle-aged asian couple with (insert polymer striker fired 9mm) constantly flagging everyone and themselves while not hitting the target at 5 yards
>constantly giggling

the horse or the mountain lion?

Sucks losing a good horse.

zenitco makes a good one famalam

yup *sips*

>"it holds zero."
>"even if it didn't most people don't shoot accurately enough for it to make a difference"

Attached: 1522100657921.jpg (250x251, 31K)

ugh I hate getting the left lanes when I'm using my PTR, always ask for a right side lane.

>not carrying a spare mag
Enjoy your malfunctions.

>good for CQB

Attached: mgsgaykgun.jpg (1440x2093, 363K)

I have a full length quadrail because I got a police trade in probably from when quadrails we're hip. Not a thing on it just wanted a cheap gun, turns out the rail is 300 new and I only paid 500 for the AR.

>gun

Attached: 1551323084599.png (576x408, 343K)

>Truck guns have had an upsurge in popularity just like muh BoBs did
>Just like with BoBs the people most ate up with the concept don't understand it and their guns are getting stolen out of their cars at record rates because they're unsecured

Attached: Laughing Luffy.png (307x300, 26K)

Is that snickering face a trace from a pajama sam game?

>this is my get off me gun

Truck guns are a meme but useful. My AK pistol with folding brace has come in handy twice now.

It's concealed under the passenger seat pretty well. Tyrone would have to be pretty bold to start searching under seats, beyond just your usual smash and grab. Even then it was only $500 and I'm not poor. Calculated risk my niggas

I just have a single shot shotgun with the doughnut. I needed a flare gun, so might as well get one that can also hunt game and defend the wagon.

>Tyrone would have to be pretty bold to start searching one of the most common places people hide shit in cars
Your gun's going to get stolen by a dirtbag who will use it to attack randos or urban youths in a manner that will negatively impact all of our rights in the long run. Calculating risks doesn't mean jack shit when you're bad at math.

Attached: Concerned and disappointed.jpg (389x396, 30K)

get a quick access lock of some kind retard

all kinds of dirt

Attached: i doubt it.jpg (1242x2184, 144K)

>implying that gun control works and that they don't have a gun already
OK Hillary

Everything that I've looked at is shit. It either slows things down significantly, is difficult to use in low light (combo lock), or has something that I'll eventually lose (key, if I use it often enough).

I'd rather just keep it concealed. Then again I live in a fairly decent area and don't park in nogsville.

>beater
>loaner gun

Attached: 1521837383352.png (344x366, 120K)

Attached: 1506790012632.gif (150x148, 996K)

>he doesn’t carry a spare mag for his Glock 17 while working at a pizza buffet
Never gonna make it

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

>elastic
How do your pants not fall down

> Turbonigger cityboi thats never pulled over on a quiet country to do some impromptu shooting detected.

I also keep a few boxes of ammo and spare hearingpro in the back.

>.44 brass framed 1851 navy

Attached: 5CFD01D6-918F-4CD1-A10D-1639D426DE48.png (366x285, 98K)

Screw off faggot, if you're gonna post hentai atleast post straight, ecchi, or yuri.

>plastic on a manually operated gun

Attached: 57404824_1010257242505323_5556963274659987456_n.jpg (413x521, 33K)

>Pointing out that criminals steal guns is implying that gun control works
Drop the persecution complex and secure your weapon like a responsible adult you retarded faggot.

Attached: 1507418217698.gif (520x390, 51K)

They have a string pham

shitpost

Attached: 1503455883176.png (400x353, 156K)

>Watch a youtube review of a gun
>First five minutes is a bunch of shots of them shooting it put in for self masturbatory reasons
>Next five minutes is a description of the trigger using weird analogies and every adjective in the dictionary
>They then talk about how reliable it was after firing 100 rounds from an ammo vendor that sponsors them
>Only accuracy test is them firing from the off hand standing position at a target 10 yards away
>"And be sure to like, comment, subscribe, join out twitch channel, ring that bell, join the discord, email me a nice message every few days, join us in the sacrificial chamber, and donate to our patreon because you know guys it gets harder everyday to do gun stuff on youtube"
>They never mention what was sponsored besides the ammo

Attached: 1510409758555.png (250x382, 154K)

Yep. 99 percent of gun channels are literal shills that just advertise products. People like Sootch, Hickuck and more.

At least nutnfaggy has some decent reviews even if hes arrogant and long winded. AK operators union has the best reviews but not for many guns considering the depth.

>This is a belly gun, it wasn’t intended for shooting past 7 yards
Because of course you get to choose at what distance you have to defend yourself at

Not him but I usually have to tie the draw string

>kimber
here's your (((you)))

Attached: IMG_20170811_122007_213.jpg (951x951, 231K)

Stop

Attached: Occam's Truck Razor.jpg (585x193, 23K)

>I also keep a few boxes of ammo and spare hearingpro in the back.
Same.
Actually more like a few boxes worth of ammo in door pockets and under seats and innaconsole. I do keep earpro in my truck though.

I have a big cock

It's already secured inside a vehicle. You sound like the type of faggot that would support gun storage laws because what if "it got into the wrong hands"

Just fuck off. I don't lock up my HD gun in my house either.

Actually, it's so I can shoot at shit 50+ yards out, which a handgun cannot reliably do. I've killed coyotes with it. But yes, the pack of niggers did cross my mind.

It's pretty hilarious. Back when I lived in a shitty part of town a nog busted out my window to steal my backpack. Pic related. Backpack had $9 of sweaty gym clothes in it. The window costed $200. AK pistol was still under the passenger seat. Really the only close call I've had.

No way Tyrone was gonna unlock it (which sets off the alarm), and walk all the way around opening each door and checking under every seat. Way too many people for that. I guess maybe if you lived in actual Detroit I could see it happening

Attached: 15565767284420.jpg (1152x2048, 661K)

Kimber's are fucking nice. My boomer dad has a 25+ year old gold match classic that's as smooth shooting as butter. The slide is literally so fucking smooth. It's got at least 10k rounds through it.

>talking shit about truck guns

Whats wrong? Can't handle the recoil? Too big and heavy for your dainty waist to CC? Fuck off faggot, get back to me when you have a gun you can also drive or a truck that can also shoot.

Attached: truck gun.png (1090x750, 243K)

Fucking lost it

Forty keks!

kek

This hero made me want to buy a Shockwave, why shouldn't I?

I read this as "eating your house".

Attached: unknown.png (268x300, 126K)

>shitty holster
>track pants
>Sambas
Are you me?

Attached: 1548818344766.png (500x412, 112K)

At least Garand Thumb will put a few thousand rounds through it, and tell you which third parties supplied him with what.

I subbed to him very early on in his YouTube career (like under 2k sub's) but I havent watched him a lot lately. From what I know he isnt mainly a gun reviewer though

Beater makes sense. I haven't cleaned my Glock in 6000 rounds. Loaner gun sounds like a walking self-defense lawsuit that turns into a manslaughter charge for two people.

He's busy being an Air Force SERE turned Lieutenant. YouTube probably scares him a bit, and Jow Forums definitely was where he came from.

Yeah I saw him being a dirty tripfag here around when he started YouTube and before. I think he posted on gear thread generals a lot though and I avoid generals like the plague so I didnt see much of him

I got pne for the lulz a while back when they were on sale for 289 at PSA, ended up throwing a SB Tactical brace on it. Super handy inside, can consistently tag dinner plates at 50 yards with slugs. I shot mine a bunch before I put the brace on it, if you stretch grip it the shockwave is no less accurate than a regular shotgun. Hip fire is easy, since it points pretty naturally.

rofl

>stored in a glass box
>>secured

The mountain lion. I try shooting the horses he catches to make it easier on his claws. He ran off a couple weeks ago and noone has seen him.

This. I bet OP will regret his decisions once he's getting sniped from a mile away by highly trained guerrillas with no means to return fire

>This gun will out shoot the shooter
>That one was a flier

Attached: 1546412568137.png (569x802, 690K)

>zoomer using PTR-91 in far left lane

I try to avoid that but sometimes it doesn't work. I have a brass catcher for when there are people to my right, but I deliberately removed it once when someone was being a dick. That guy got arrested so yeah.

A loaner gun is one that you let people use when you go shooting or hunting with friends. Much like a loaner knife. My usual pocketknife cost $40 and is a well maintained blade. My loaner cost $4 from Walmart. It has needed gouges and chips fixed more than once because idiots ask to borrow a pocketknife when they really need a screwdriver or prybar.

My loaner guns are a Ruger 10/22, a Savage Axis .308, and a H&R Pardner Pump. I got all of them at the same pawn shop for an approximate total of $340. They're rough looking but function just fine. I've never had a problem when I let people use them because I'm careful about who touches my guns. They're beaters in the sense that if someone drops it in the mud, puts yet another scratch on the stock, or just flat-out breaks it, I'm not going to flip out. I'll be peeved but it's not like they're top-notch guns. It's worth more to me to be able to give my buddy a day of deer hunting on my dime when it's not something he could afford to do otherwise.

>car carbine
>motorcycle magnum
>atv AR
>side-by-side smg
>dump-truck derringer
>hack hotchkiss
>long-haul lmg
>mail truck mg

Attached: 1544717166832.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

What kind of 3rd world nation do you live where shit like that happens?

What if my truck gun accepts my EDC mags?

In my country that would be "negligent custody" of your firearm and you will be fined and probably get your license suspended if you gun is stolen.

And i dont disagree with this particular rule...

I don’t see the problem

>tripfaggot

Attached: uniq.png (347x347, 33K)

I miss my mountain lion too

Fucking commies

are you some kind of slav or something

>good night, truck gun

Attached: 1549296788970.jpg (750x592, 34K)

A truck gun is a rugged compact beater that can be stashed under a truck seat or in a side-by-side to be used when patrolling large amounts of rural property like a farm or ranch or some shit. LOL ur a tacticool retard for thinking you need a pintle-mounted 249 with 500 rounds of greentip, Jamal isn't going to roll up on you with 15 of his homies in an up-armored Escalade!!!!1one.

You're wrong, a truck gun is a brush gun you put in your truck, everything else is big gay

Shockwave + brace = rad my man

America

Depending on where you are. There are stories of pretty well organized ambushes by redguards that could happen anywhere. And always the chance some uppity hillbilly could shoot you in the woods. You realize organized crime is still a thing, right?

Is it really that bad in the states?

No, but it depends. The more liberal the area the more dangerous, I'd say

>No
Ha. Hahahaha. Haha. Ha.
What makes you think they stopped being pirates just because we give them free housing and plenty of money to buy AKs. It's not like pot farmers can call the cops

>

Attached: 1548628498701.jpg (198x224, 3K)

No, that user is just a pussy.

No my entire wardrobe is just track pants