Johnny, what the fuck?

>Johnny, what the fuck?

Attached: 271648-frederika.jpg (1600x1200, 443K)

>zips up pants
It's uhhh not what it looks like, I was just in-interrogating these prisoners and they jumped me. It was horrible, they held me down an-and took turns having their way with me. Yes, that's what happened, I was raped you see.

What is he doing in the corner?

Attached: 1556554171675.png (770x683, 888K)

thats the cuck corner

Waiting to get pegged by the Jap women. That's what I'd want.

Turning into a white walker

It's the monkeys, user. Whenever he closes his eyes, there they are.

Attached: 7764d8bd152a6ee720d8fc80271ffde4.jpg (585x720, 93K)

>Baltimore Maryland, 2023 colorized

Normally I'd invite you to fuck off back to Jow Forums, but goddamn, I've been to Baltimore. What a horrible Wakandan shithole.

>if you hate niggers you belong in pol
Wrong

>pegged

Attached: 64713E0E-27DF-4F24-9997-19A467ADF693.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>making fun of blacks is Jow Forums
you newfags gotta stop outing yourself

pol is living in your head

R E N T F R E E

people need to realize this. fuck Jow Forums and fuck niggers, how hard is this to understand?

also that was hilarious? jeez bud you're on the wrong website

based

Are you asking a question or do you just not know how punctuation works?

Attached: man of culture.jpg (568x688, 180K)

Based based posting fellow femdom enthusiast

This nigga knows.

Based
Based AND checked

Attached: 1550328612194.jpg (3000x2031, 1.49M)

Attached: keinbernd makes off with ALL the gfs as bernds try to stop him.jpg (3000x1929, 1.52M)

Someone post the meme face war reenactment guys
You know the ones

Attached: Kunstler_cathouse-lrg.jpg (1000x849, 1.24M)

Replace the german on the couch with an american and you'd get post-war west berlin

Why are japs carrying springfields and 1911s?

Captured them from Johnny. Come on, you'd take your first chance to get something better then a Nabu and an Askura wouden't you?

Attached: MapBaltimore-834x1024.jpg (834x1024, 334K)

How about you go back to r*ddit fag

>It's all ok Inuksuk, I found the other Ameri.... Inuksuk, why are you topless?

Attached: 3f2bff471d9f12b84a3d504d87bd850c.jpg (736x588, 97K)

MOMMY

MILKIES

Well the 1911 is certainly better than a nambu but the springfield and arisaka are on an equal playing field because they're both mauser designs.

Also learn how to spell its nambu not "nabu" and arisaka not "arsuka"

>Nabu and an Askura

Attached: mm.png (660x660, 134K)

Attached: k_a_magical_place.png (700x700, 658K)

Da fuck is even supposed to be going on here?

MGTOW

Inuit and Siberians make you fuck their wives.

You know instead of being a colossal faggot, you can always fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: mornings.jpg (800x1130, 540K)

>he's never played bottle string before

Attached: 1551468601500.jpg (1024x895, 126K)

Attached: 21080291-kunstler31.jpg (1723x1068, 439K)

Attached: b406e5c1b4d2f9e1082eb0aab874e7b7.jpg (800x542, 149K)

Glad your starting to wake up to the state of the world.

Attached: 6ktmkdo.jpg (673x1028, 118K)

WW2 information and PSA campaigns were the best
How far we've fallen

You clearly have not been to New Orleans or Detroit.

>bitch at the helm is just casually waving
My god damn sides.

Pretty hard because if you hate niggers you cant hate Jow Forums. Stop denying it.

Please post a photo of your hands so I can determine if you're Jewish or black

>implying they're not the niggers of this site

it's funny that people think Jow Forums is white.
its literally all jews and shitskins false flagging other jews and shitskins, or teenagers.

Post the meet up pic of all the mutts and darkies pretending to be nazis

Based dubs, can confirm, former polack here, it used to be white, until the ironic based israel/nig sentiment created a perception that they were somehow welcome, that later turned the board culture around. If you are white and dislike nigs you are literally normal, , pol used to be just that with some hitler love here and there

Attached: 1551904580877.jpg (498x484, 102K)

The balding leader image is the best part of this

>FUCKING MARINES
>ALL WAYS COCK BLOCKING ME AND GETTING LIBERTY SECURED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>godamn lazy Americans I can see a spot here HANS GET THE CURTAIN CLEANER

>the anti pol poster gains a measure of self awareness, pt I

Meh. A lot of black people act like niggers. If someone acts like a nigger and you call them a nigger, it's hardly racism

>look up Baltimore, it can't be that bad is it?
>Baltimore shootings: Police say 8 shot, 1 killed at cookouts
>Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings ...

Attached: Foot ball game.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>colorized
i see what ya did there

Attached: adolfo.jpg (640x360, 78K)

Dumb nigger right here.

Attached: 1556573646938.gif (635x376, 1.84M)

>wtf no big tiddy Siberian cucker gf

You didn't notice the one at the bow holding the anchor rope? I can't stop laughing that's a classic model pose and completely bonkers

I live in the Detroit area. I can confirm this is what trying to check out at even nice grocery stores is like.

Was this the Orlando gun show? I always go up to them and ask them if they have any magazines. They show me the "clips" and I say "but those say clips" and autisticly walk away.

>Pretty hard because if you hate niggers you cant hate Jow Forums. Stop denying it

You may dislike ethnic minorities, communists and neo Nazis but the patrician stance is to dislike multi generational low income genetically retarded scum. This naturally includes nearly all modern Russians, Chinese (anyone who was not an illiterate piece of thrash was executed) all immigrants European to the US and otherwise (if they were not genetic failures they would never lave been such losers as to have to leave their home country), fascists, neo-nazis an communists (always drawn from the borderline retarded and easily brainwashed) and of course dislike or even hate pol which includes the biggest collection of multigenerational genetic failure since people stupid enough to be caught and made slaves settled in detroit

there is literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums

you know... you'd think at some point in time the Jews would make a concerted effort to stop doing the hand thing.

Attached: jon-stewart.jpg (2070x1380, 311K)

>hate pol which includes the biggest collection of multigenerational genetic failure since people stupid enough to be caught and made slaves settled in Detroit

There is nothing so bland as dumb ass Jew posters virtue signalling they are retarded brainwashed faggots to each other. Its the equivalent of niggers making gang signs at each other.

Is he shooting 1880s us soldiers?

White knighting to the max there m8

take your meds, user. you're reading way too much into this.

Attached: Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

This isn't true. Why would it be true?

>the patrician stance is to dislike multi generational low income genetically retarded scum
The Patrician families rendered themselves extinct with degeneracy. And the Patrician way runs out of loyal defenders who defend them for common blood ties. Eventually you run out of working class whites to man your law enforcement, so you start being outright forced to hire and accept spics and niggers....

But hey, keep that attitude up buddy, its only forcing upper middle class to double dip. Keep it up buddy, because right after they destroyed decent working class jobs, they were already on the way destroying middle class white jobs too.

Keep that attitude up, and your livelyhood is next

>implying Jow Forums isn't white
anons pls

Attached: 1470155587066_.jpg (579x596, 74K)

The guy on the bottom is paying top dollar for a dom/sub humiliation session

why do so many of those gooks look like negresses?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>destroyed decent working class jobs,

I don't think in failed Marxist paradigms. Neither is my or anyone elses time best spent pandering to what the genetic refuse tip that you choose to label 'lower class' or what they think about anything. If they were capable of thought worth a fuck they would not be where they are, just as other useless groups like the decedents of slaves and immigrants would not be where they are. You may advance mankind by not reproducing and shutting up. Weapons advances were not produced by the stupidest people in any generation, who cares what they think.

Ironic

Those Burbans are GOAT

Fuck. LOLd

Jow Forums is as white as /a/

pol is a magnet for all forms of genetic failure who thrive on huddling in collectivism hoping to attach themselves to something more than the painful reality of their genetic lines failure. This being the case it is undoubtedly full of poorfag whites,vatniks, chinks, intellectually disabled autistics and representatives of every single ethnic, immigrant and cultist collective, criminals, aspiring terrorists and spree murderers and fantasist totalitarians that failed to make it historically and is butthurt and wants to ragequit.

>Despite making up only 13% of posters, Jow Forums crossboarders are responsible for 56% of all the cancer on Jow Forums

Supposedly the rumor comes from people sleeping nude communally for warmth. Which probably isn't 100% true either but whatever.

you seem very upset

Attached: 1518242195512.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

You forgot to mention Atlanta.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x450, 46K)

I hope you find a girlfriend user.

O I have one. Thanks for the concern

Atlanta, Detroit, pol, prisons, Russia, china, all overstuffed with the consequences of genetic failure

Moron. Or kike. Probably both.

You are literally going to be surrounded by hordes of browns that want to murder you for fun, and only have this attitude because you think robots will come online and save you

>MUH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Rent free

Attached: IMG_4702.jpg (640x482, 90K)

Go back to jidf.org you smelly kike

Attached: IMG_3719.jpg (826x1108, 254K)

ambushed at a chink brothel

Attached: Weasels_ripped_my_flesh.jpg (397x395, 83K)

>Why is Jow Forums here
>IM NOT FROM Jow Forums NUH UH NO WAY BOOGEYMAN
Why does Jow Forums think anyone falls for this

>Why is Jow Forums here
The other question is, if there's nothing wrong with Jow Forums, why do they always deny it? They act like it's some kind of shameful secret or something.

the worst part of Jow Forums is they shit up every single thread on other boards: case in point.

Pol is a debate. A mosh pit of ethics, culture and philosophy.
Boomers had a culture war and chose to burn the walls and institutions that protected them.
Boomers still hate cultural borders and limitations.
So the question is, what will their children burn?
Earth is not one big happy family, its a war of philosophy. Only one philosophy can win, one culture and one people everyone else must die.
What culture wins, what people survive.
What American culture was is fading from living memory and will exist only in old texts.

>everyone is Jow Forums
>everyone is /b/
stop crying kikes