Hello Kay, got a question for you. Who, and specifically what type of man...

Hello Kay, got a question for you. Who, and specifically what type of man, would be able survive a nuclear war and then fallout? What knowledge would this man have to survive the longest?

Attached: DA658725-95EE-4943-8C74-D291461AAFAF.jpg (542x676, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madisoncountyema.com/nwss.pdf
johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy in his bunker and knowing how to build a fallout shelter.

Is that literally it, I thought he would have to have more skills to survive such a catastrophe

I would survive
I’m not sure about OP.
Because if you have to ask, then I suspect you have doubts.

Start digging

Yeah I would probably die since I’m subIQ anyway but for any high IQ fella that wants to help me out with this, feel free to answer my thread thanks.

You don't even need that, just store food, close and tape all windows/doors/vents. Then don't open for at least 2 weeks, 2 months to be super safe.
Bonus helpful steps:
>discard all clothes that you take outside prior to the 2 month mark
>limit time outside prior to the two month mark
>NBC gear, allows you to go out whenever. thoroughly wash/dispose of after each use.
>If you still have water pressure, wash off everything you use. (car, house, walk)

Have fun, you will die of starvation/sickness later.

It doesn't need to be airtight after a day or so. Once the dust settles to the ground you just need to wait for the fallout to decay. You can ventilate your shelter safely.

knowing my luck i'd survive because my life blows ass and of course i wouldnt be one of the lucky people evaporated in a blast. also i have a retarded immune system so i might fair better than most assuming im not in a irradiated area.

Attached: 1554677846369.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

The Antman

Yeah. The particles are relatively large. I think just a hardware store dust mask would be all you need.

NWSS is your best source for no-joke, no 'dae I'll just off myself' or 'dae I'll just be a raider' nuclear war survival.

Free PDF of it here.

madisoncountyema.com/nwss.pdf

Of note: Two college girls can dig a underground shelter in 36 hours. You can do it too.

Read "Nuclear War Survival Skills" by CH Kearny.

Start digging. Be prepared to face off against other redpilled Jow Forumsommando molemen. Fucking sky seers will die out. The future is down.

No one is going to make it. You're going to be dealing with desperate people and the only people who will survive are people who keep their mouth's shut about their bunker.

>when WW3 happens and everyone freaks out but you've been digging foxholes and sleeping in them for 15 years

Attached: Carl Jung.jpg (960x960, 206K)

How long until enough people starve that I can emerge from bunker and encounter little resistance/safety?

How much food and water would I need? What about other supplies?

You'll need a few months worth at least if you're trying to outlast other survivors. Normal houses don't hold too much, but you'll need to account for the people who killed their neighbors and took their supplies as well. To outlast those people you might need bullets.

Are there any estimates on how many people would die of starvation over a given period of time after MAD?

I wouldn't want to leave my bunker until the population starts to stabilize.

johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html

>How much food and water would I need?
A days worth for each day you plan on spending in your bunker. Same holds true for other supplies.