How the FUCK are we supposed to defeat federal forces when they’re wearing level 4 armor?

How the FUCK are we supposed to defeat federal forces when they’re wearing level 4 armor?

Attached: 3818CC6D-B5CE-44B2-932E-C2F02945D5E7.jpg (1024x935, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steencannons.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sip*

Attached: 64786E36-8F8F-4C7C-8870-390B1BFD6063.jpg (600x681, 84K)

More bullets

A plate only covers the torso dude...

LEGONON AIM FOR THE NECK THE NECK!!!

I am no man

Would 5 rounds of m855 to the chest shatter that shit?

>government bans ap ammo manufacturer and sale already
>no one fought it or says a word

Nothing personnel

Aim below the chest, easy

Bubba's custom AP .308 made from a titanium nail in the middle of the casting

while they are out on patrol finding car bombs with their LAV, you turn their family into crunchie smoothies.

Attached: 1554417790768.jpg (2100x1420, 226K)

Nerve gas

Two to the chest, face gets the rest

Get yourself a semi automatic bullpup .50BMG, slap a reddot on it and call it a day.

50 bmg
338 lapua
M2 loaded into 300 rum

Black tip 30-06 is still widely(well maybe not widely) but available... How can you call your self a patriot if you dont have at least a few hundred rounds of it on hand... Lol I bought a 30-06 rifle just because I had access to the ammo!

In close quarters, aim for the pelvis/gut

NO! Green tips are only good for dry wall and 2x4's steel and the occasional car door(mild sheet steel)... They serve a purpose but AP is not one!

They glow in the dark user, how hard can it be?

Grind XP and equip some level 5 armor

knee cap them and use improvised explosives

>He doesn't roll his own AP ammo
Oh you sweet summer child.

Attached: 1555369877928.png (600x456, 52K)

Obviously this
>inb4 mad poorfags who cant afford exp boosters

I mean, me and my buddies mostly all have level iv armor too.

Burn them

Based

"They were wearing armour?"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 282K)

IED

bullets are still effective. scoring kills is sometimes not the most tactically sound decision

Plates and helmet protect relatively small area of body though, basically most vital organs. And only from physical projectiles.

They increase chances of survival, not make you invincible.

Your bigger concern should be armored vehicles, tbqh famicom. You won't do real damage to them without some real explosives that you won't improvise from shit bought in walmart

haha

Attached: molotov+matchbook igniter.png (789x585, 68K)

Pelvic girdle shots.

you simply shoot them in the dick.

Above the neck or below the gut, you can shred someone to shit easily, hits to arms and legs can similarly be extremely fatal...lots of shit you dont want hit in those areas.

Molotov

Nonsense, 30-06 is all you need
Dont use .308 though, thats utter shit

This. And the plates can't hold up forever, they'll break if you shoot 'em enough.

are you better off using shotgun pellets? a set up with a lot of spread? aim for the legs and you'd have a better chance of hitting an artery

Grind

I hacked minecraft and got level 7 protection armor

Kill his wife while he's at work

>thinking molotovs are effective against modern vehicles

Level 6 bullets

They will cause the crew to panic and bail. Also the engine will take in all the smoke

Do you think cops will have the discipline not to bail?

IEDs

I'm betting over the next 6 or so months Islam will descend into constant violent attacks worldwide in first and third world countries alike, and that the only people fighting them will be citizens. They will soon start to see their own governments as not only incapable of keeping them safe, but unnecessary in so many other ways as well.
They may try to move and take power, but they will be fought off just as easily as the islamists.

How2make?

if you shoot a guy wearing armor you can still incapacitate him. Armor is made to prevent soldiers dying so they can get first aid after combat, it's not really meant to give them the ability to continue fighting after getting shot multiple times

Fill a rental van with tannerite, gasoline and ball bearings

Black tip 30-06 won’t go through level 4. You need a lot more velocity than what 30-06 offers.
At least 300 win mag if not 300 rum.

but they are. If you throw a molotov at a tank it will be completely fine, but the humans inside will start to get hotter and hotter. Now imagine if you throw 20 or 100 of them.

Plates cover less than 18% of the body. Shoot in the uncovered parts.

You have to shoot tannerite to set it off though

>How the FUCK are we supposed to defeat federal forces when they’re wearing level 4 armor?
Federal forces depend on taxpayer money.
Taxpayer money depends on economic activity.
Economic activity depends on the free flow of resources.

Interrupt the flow of resources, material and human, and you will do more damage to the government than killing a thousand soldiers.

>What is a remote detonator
Fucking retard. I hope you blow a finger off figuring shit like this out.

What iraqis did is rig a cellphone ringer to a fuse or electro-mechanical relay.

Same way we’re supposed to beat them without air power or nukes. Get half of them to join The People.

Don’t shit on me for trying to learn, prick

300 rum loaded hot with m2 ap will go through a lot of armored vehicles. At the very least the weak spots.
You also have 50 bmg and there’s ap for 50 cal. You can definitely make explosives powerful enough to take out vehicles as well. You can also make homemade shaped charges, though is is quite a lot harder to do but remember, you’re not dealing with tanks. You’re only dealing with armored transports and maybe apc.

do you really think you'll be in a situation where you have enough time to shoot a guy enough times in the chest to break his armor? real life isn't The Division

>How the FUCK are we supposed to defeat federal forces when they’re wearing level 4 armor?
Throw their tea in the harbor and stop paying taxes.

That’s why you convert your gun to full auto. That’s one thing machine guns are good for, getting through body armor.

greentip or just shoot exposed parts of the body

Just get a cannon. Much simpler and no one ever talks about it.
steencannons.com/

Lofentanil-DMSO

In Pic related

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Bamp for boogaloo tactics

Who said anything about vehicles?

This guy gets it

Attached: image.jpg (444x446, 72K)

Redpilled. So we blowing up gas stations n shiet?

Gas stations, IEDS on roads, taking out chunks of power grid, cutting fiber optic cables and you get the idea

Wouldn’t blowing shit up on the interstate turn people against you?

Why are you fighting them directly? The soft underbelly would be the voting base of the tyrant.

Attached: 1556238079525.jpg (540x405, 37K)

It would if you're a retarded dick like al Qaeda. Your goal isn't to claim responsibility or tie the attack to an ideology or purpose. Your goal is simply to cause economic damage that inherently weakens the federal government. part of that is making sure there's no narrative (or better yet a false narrative) concerning the responsible party(ies).

exactly. This is why govts hate when large numbers of people have access to weapons. You don't fight the army head on, you strangle it through insurgency.

>Do this
>UN is down on your ass prosecuting you for muh war crimes

>UN doing anything if the US has a civil/revolutionary war

This

Some yes, but in this sort of situation you'd already have different groups of people doing infrastructural damage and when the consequences of that damage start to manifest you'd have more people reevaluating their loyalties because the government isn't going to be able to provide the things that they normally can to people. No reason to be loyal to a state that isn't providing basic needs which would favor the insurgent groups and further accelerate infrastructural sabotage until it could be taken to the next level.

And like said it's less about tying it to a movement or ideology and more about just throwing a wrench in the cogs to starve the Leviathan.

>not shooting the whites of their eyes

>implying i have whites in my eyes after undergoing glow-in-the-dark training

Attached: moth-cloaca.jpg (600x578, 61K)

he looks so happy :3

how do i get eyes like that?

I mean I’m against the idea of killing innocent people solely to get back at the feds, but if it did happen the UN would do jack shit

Reload those into 300 win mag, or faster. Hilarious.

yeah i figure the UN would be happy to see the States fall from power. I have a feeling in the back of their minds they think were gonna go world domination on everyone.

Use a level 5 gun

They have to get out sometime.

Can you be charged for war crimes if you never served?

Sounds like a good way to turn the rest of the army, which might have been sympathetic to you, and most of the general population violently against you.
All the nucivil war fags on here are utterly retarded.

yeah the only way a revolution would work is to get the military to defect, which i don't think would be very hard.

>which i don't think would be very hard.
Then you're a moron. Do you see how the Venezeulans are STILL waiting for their army to do the right thing?

get russian 5.45 7n39 ap
it might not be easy btw

pardon, mr?

Attached: 160612091354-11-orlando-shooting-0612-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 120K)

>implying my groin isn't a relatively small yet vital area of my body

Attached: 1463638348464.jpg (379x364, 81K)

556 with a hollow point will stop em. Buckshot to the legs would work too but you dont want a shotgun as your primary weapon.

>walmart
I'll have you know I'm a Home Depot shopper, not a Walmart sharter.

Well to be fair doesnt the govt use ceramic plates will have a limited amount of hits?

>that .45 or 10mm sub gun

Nice.