Poor fag here r8 my 9mm stash

poor fag here r8 my 9mm stash

Attached: 20190429_145242.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

10/10

at least you're spending money on target ammo and not gay Gucci parts

Whats the EU-made ammo?

Also, what are you putting it through?

Attached: IMG_4926.jpg (3097x2317, 1.71M)

Pay the extra $2 for brass. Not bad/10. Wal Mart has decent prices, since I quit drinking I find myself buying boxes of 9mm here and there just for the fuck of it

No Speer Gold Dot
No HST
Target ammo only.
5/10 because better than nothing

shalom hyper ammo merchant

not OP but it's GECO, made in switzerland, good stuff

Target ammo can still kill you and or stop a normal threat. Life isn't a video game where you have to draw down the HP bar.

>draw down the HP bar.
??

Geco 115gr jhp, got it in bulk at a gun show a couple months back. shot 250 rounds of the stuff with no malfunctions, and it has been my carry ammo since then. now I'm looking for other cheap jhp that is reliable.

pistol is security 9, I wanted a glock 19 but even used ones were more expensive than the security 9. mags are fuckin retard expensive tho.

Attached: 20190429_153000.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

idk, Paul Harrell made those videos about "hyper ammunition" and it kind of resonated with me. plus I cant justify the price of putting ~300 rounds of the shit through my gun to make sure it works and I can shoot it accurately. geco has been my carry ammo, its probably not as effective as gold dot and the like. but I know it cycles.

I’m sure the bad guy won’t complain if you shoot him with 9mm geco or Speer Gold Dot.
But, if your life depended on it, wouldn’t you want the best?
Or is your life not worth the $300 to buy 500 rounds?

You can't read can you? He has a $22 box of 50 of the 147 JHP Winchester and Geco 115 JHP.
I like MEN 115 FMJ for target ammo.
Anything Ruag will be good, GECO, RWS, Norma Tac 223 for my AR or 9mm.
I grab the same box of 147 JHP every other week also. Slowly building up my stash of defense ammo. Out of my target ammo. Shot about 300 round of 9mm 115 fmj and a 1000 round brick of the M22 Winchester from WalMart. That is down to $43 per thousand round box here in GA.

Man I need work to pick back up.
2000 miles a week feels like part time.

meh, I've gone this far in my life without shooting a human. if I know I have an expanding hollow point that feeds reliably in my wasteband I'm not going to sweat it too bad. and if me living or dying comes down to a difference of .30cpr, I might deserve to die.

Attached: 20190427_154422.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

that was supposed to be a reply to you, I'm just retarded and slightly drunk.

reason # 1001 I should gtfo of Utah.

Are you fucking retarded? You dont have to shoot a guy 8 times to put him down , if you shoot him in the foot he doesn't just flinch for a second and then commence attacking you as if nothing has happened. I don't think this can be explained any fucking simpler

Move up north to Idaho. It rains bullets up here.

how yall doing with surplus Californians up there, slc is getting fucking full of their ilk.

Attached: 1554135078922.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

Must be the wrong guy, I'm in GA for now.
Might be in TN in 7 years.
Certainly will be when GA turns Blue.

Attached: IMG_20190429_230130.jpg (3024x4032, 2.81M)

>$15 mags are "fuckin retard expensive tho"

you wanna know how i know you are a degenerate sub 25 year old

>go to buy ammo at cabelas
>get 9mm freedom bucket
>250rnd m193 on sale, get a pack
>go to pay
>"you need to be 21 or older to buy pistol ammo"
>explain its for my 9mm rifle
>"but 9mm is for pistols"
>explain the 9mm is for my rifle and the 5.56 is for my ar pistol
>"but its not a pistol round but since you said that i cant sell the 556 to you anymore"
>mfw two weeks ago witnessed a kind walk out with 9mm hollowpoints
>mfw he brought up the part of the law too

i cant take 11 more months of this shit how the FUCK am i supposed to get ammo for my gun

ask one of your coworkers to buy it for you doofus

It'll be here before you know it little user. Order your ammo on-line until then

find a better store. cabelas is shit anyway

>This is a 10/10 in Florida

Ack ack ack ack

>I wanted a glock 19 but even used ones were more expensive than the security 9. mags are fuckin retard expensive tho.

Attached: 1433880563359.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Not bad OP but if you learned to use the internet you could have much more ammo for your money.

He said poorfag.

lol how?

I budget myself and normally cycle through buying ammo online by checking websites like ammoseek and lgammo. I spend about $40 a month on ammo, swapping between 9mm, .357, .38spl, 12 gauge, and soon maybe .44 Mag or .30-30. If you can order to your door, it's really easy and a much better deal than at retailers.

but muh immediate gratification

Attached: 1553801486480.jpg (750x723, 100K)

>when GA turns blue

Y-you shut your whore mouth!

>shilling those instead of Ranger sxt
wew

Good start, keep working on it. Keep an eye out for deals at local places and online. Also use ammoseek to help find the best price.

Good that you actually have a heavier grain 9mm - JHP 147 grain.

>$15 mags
>Bitch, my mags went up 3x in price
Fuckin hate paying $3 for G3 mags when they used to be $1 few years ago. Dafook is this shit?!

Fucking creepy. My 9mm ammo box is nearly fucking identical to yours. The only difference is I have the big box of the Remington stuff.

>Much more ammo for your money

Not him but.. HOW? I dick around online and tried using that ammo seek and I simply cant find anything that, after shipping, is less expensive then what I can pick up at Sportsmans Warehouse or Wallmart. The cheapest I could find online was only two cents per round cheaper than walmart.

This. I just bought a mag and some Tula on SGAmmo and the low prices are nullified by the shipping fees. It's cheaper to just go to the store.

I dont care for pauls "tests" but I did take federal's opinion serious which pretty much said the same thing. Have an ammunition that penetrates deep enough through a variety of barriers while still getting over 12" through gel and youll be fine since the bit of extra expansion or energy will have no noticeable effect

stop buying ammunition at big chain stores. 95% charge way too much and even the best Ive ever found, a single academy not like the others, cant beat the cost saving of a bulk buy with 5 minutes of time on the web.
ammo-seek or, if youre sketched out by some of the sites, wait for PSA to have their 1000 round 9mm nato box go on sale with free shipping for 18cpr brass cased full power fun. If you cant wait, sgammo normally has good deals but you should buy 2 bulk boxes to take advantage of how they do shipping prices.

>tfw you will never have a barely successful gun themed youtube channel where federal and CCI just give you all the ammo you want as long as you leave one of their boxes out in the open on your videos

Attached: 1468439912332.jpg (500x378, 74K)

>Try this SGAmmo
>Add two to the cart and do the math
>Still just 2 cents a round cheaper than walmart
>And that's wolf vs what I can find at walmart
>Find the exact shit I can get at walmart and do the math
>0.7 cents cheaper per round

This is not the "Much more ammo for your money" that I was hoping for. 10% isn't what I'd call huge savings. It's something, sure, but not exactly a smashing deal.

Attached: 1502914027748.gif (220x220, 734K)

In ~7k rounds you can buy another 1k rounds with savings. If your gun can eat it, feed it. It adds up, buy in bulk.

As long as you store your ammo properly, a single .22 is a 10/10 in my book.

>Not keeping your loader closed and locked

I kid. Looks good. Would plink with.

Attached: DogVomit.jpg (720x960, 194K)

I have been buying the boxes like that lately and it is a lottery. Sometimes it is plain brass shiny copper bullets, and sometimes I get nickel plated brass and the heat treated matte copper bullets with a smaller opening. Taken from two boxes of Winchester white box 147 jhp bought a month a apart at the same store for $22 and change.

Attached: 2019-04-30 13.54.17.jpg (2160x2160, 887K)

Attached: C87xx6T.jpg (499x238, 20K)

user I don't recommend that champion ammo line from federal.

I can literally pull the pullet out with my fingers with very little effort at all.

The bullet came undone once in my pistol and it put powder everywhere! Good thing I double checked because something didnt feel right shooting that ammo.

>Dem Black Talons

How do you feel about the hexmag?

I've never used it desu. I bought it randomly one day at PSA for shits n giggles. I can attest that the rounds do not feel secure in the feed lips however, they have some wobble to them. I'd buy P mags over anymore for sure
>Black Talons
Yah bought em at a gunshow they pop up occasionally. Cool to have for the novelty. I shot 5 of em and kept the rest

its a start. 1000 rounds will take two cans I think. Dont be a tard and use reloading boxes like I did, theyre hard to get out if you put the tip up.

>Buy a beat up box of ammo once
>Inspect the bullets just in case, turn ones I've inspected tip-up
>Kinda like how it looks tip up
>Just shove it back in the box even though it seemed to fit too snug
>tfw trying to get the bullets back out at the range because they deformed the shitty plastic. Couldn't even turn the plastic holder upside down and shake them out

Attached: 1528481529832.gif (270x188, 1.99M)