Russian Navy Beluga Whale spotted in Norway's waters

gizmodo.com/norwegian-fishermen-discover-beluga-whale-that-might-be-1834376816

>“I have been in contact with some Russian researchers and they can confirm that there is nothing they are doing. They tell me that most likely is the Russian Navy in Murmansk,” Audun Rikardsen, professor at the Norwegian Arctic University in Tromso, told Norwegian news site VG.

>As the Guardian points out, these animals are trained to do everything from carrying equipment for divers to actually guarding military bases. The U.S. military uses dolphins to hunt for underwater mines under the US Navy Marine Mammal Program and they’re also quite helpful for finding missing persons. According to the most sensationalistic reports, some of the animals trained by the Russian military are even taught to kill potential enemies.

Attached: Beluga whale with Russian harness.jpg (992x558, 59K)

Russia is literally the boogey man. jesus christ.

Couldn't these be permanently crippled with a single punch to the head? Since their sonar dome head is really sensitive? I want to punch some dolphins.

>I want to punch some dolphins
why tho

hysteria in the Butthurt Belt of Europe is hilarious to watch!

or a harpoon to the face, whatever.

Because they are faggots

Attached: dolphins are fags.jpg (650x850, 104K)

Wow. Russia’s so awful to live in, even its whales are defecting.

fucking kek

Death to traitors, you oversized guppy.

Attached: hitler and kirby.jpg (1000x929, 90K)

Could someone please tell me why, if this is a real story, the Russian's would literally put "property of Russian military" on something that is stupidly top secret?

Cause naval marine mammal training isn’t exactly super secret? The US does it, so it wouldn’t be too surprising for the Russians to use their own program.

Learn a book, moran.

It just has Cyrillic markings on it. It doesn't say "property of the navy."
Also it really isn't a secret. The US , Russia, Ukraine, and Iran all have/had military dolphins and other sea creatures.

Can they do suicide bombings?

>even taught to kill potential enemies.
Imagine dying to animal that looks like this. What kind of faggot would allow themselves to be killed by this? I don't care how big they are.

Attached: beluga.jpg (1800x1200, 230K)

It’s probably a better way to go than getting raped to death by a dolphin.

Fpbp

Remember the episode where Hank was raped and almost drowned by a dolphin and everyone just laughed it off?

Attached: dolphin rape.jpg (262x192, 7K)

Is this like those dinosaur comics but with fish?

dolphins arent fish

Hilary old fat bitch's purpets are working hard. nice larp

this is rape culture at it's worst

We're all fish in this world, pal.

men can't be raped

>dolphins arent fish
do they have legs? no?
do they swim in water? yes?
then they are fish.
checkmate atheists