I’m not happy anymore, haven’t been for a long time and I want to die...

I’m not happy anymore, haven’t been for a long time and I want to die. I currently own a Ruger AR-556 (pic related) and want to use it to end my life. I will be proper and do it in a private place that will not cause any damage. I will also use plastic sheeting so the blood won’t be hard for anybody to clean up

So, my question is; where can I shoot myself to the point where it’s quick and painless? I was thinking directly into my brain stem like where there little indentation is on the back of your head. I need to die. I don’t want to be saved and come back as a potato then it’ll be even worse

Thanks

Please just answer the question. I don’t want sympathy, I’m just simply not happy

Attached: 53C48FF7-D8B3-47F6-AE49-B24D664797DC.jpg (1122x2208, 312K)

I wouldn't be happy if I didn't have my front BUIS either.

In the mouth, tilted upwards a tad bit.
Won't feel a thing.

shoot yourself in the dick
thats guaranteed death right there
even if they find you you will bleed out and die.
then shoot self anywhere as many times as possible to stop the pain coming from you dick.

Please rethink it man.

how about you do something exciting before you go, you fucking puzzy ass piece of shit

why did you put that autistic rail on your ruger? should have just got an mpr. stock rail is real nice and you get a rifle length gas system.

Don't use a gun. Terrible idea. Way too risky. Sell your gun, use the money to buy a tank of nitrogen and a gas mask. Hook them up, turn it onto a soft flow, and just drift off. 100% success rate unless someone intervenes, won't feel a thing.

That said, don't be a faggot and kill yourself for momentary unhappiness.

Shoot yourself in the part of the side of your head where it is soft, behind and underneath the ear. That area is a very easy area to send a round into, and with less powerful rounds, you may get a richochet effect, scrambling your brain like a goddamn egg. Guaranteed death.

Dont use a gun you faggot. See pic instead. You should not kill yourself though. Or anyone else for that matter. Get help.

Attached: 1444483104822.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

Look man I get it and I'm not one to talk someone out of suicide, I think it's far more selfish for loved ones to force a weak individual through life because they will be sad if they die.

That said do us all a favor and dont use a fucking ar15. If you dont have the stomach to go out like a hard ass in a super dope fashion, do like sleeping pills in the bath and cut your forearms.

>killing yourself and leaving a mess for someone else to clean up
>"b-but the plastic sheet!
Don't be a faggot and leave a bloody mess for someone else to clean up, I don't give a shit about a fucking plastic sheet. That won't do shit. If you're going to kill yourself, don't act like a child and have someone else clean up your messes. Use an exit bag or some shit that won't leave a mess.

1. Don't kill yourself. Get help.
2. If you do, take the Sky King route instead of shooting yourself in the head like a faggot.

This, don't add to bullshit statistics

That's gay dude why kill yourself when you could have cops hunt you down for assassinating government officials or other elites that you hate instead? Not that I recommend such things but just saying.

don't go gentle into that good night, user.

Go out with a metaphorical bang. die for a cause.

Attached: if only u knew.jpg (1684x339, 102K)

what does it mean you haven't been happy for "a long time"
just because you haven't been happy recently doesn't mean you won't be happy again
don't do it user

DO NOT USE A GUN FAGGOT... BTW you are weak, beta, sissy, etc.... MAN THE FUCK UP you little girl, wait for electric boogaloo and be a meat shield or something!

Are you seriously gonna kill yourself for momentary lapse of unhapiness, stop being a faggot OP

First step is don’t kill yourself.

Second step is don’t use a gun you faggot, and definitely not an AR-15. You may not have to live here anymore, but the rest of us do and you’ll just be contributing to more AR-15 nonsense in the news. And if you fuck up, you’ll be a Veggie-Tale, so your life will be even more miserable.

Do it on that white couch. Take pics after.

Not sure if you are yelling at me or agreeing, but yeah. That's the jist of my post.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x188, 148K)