Marlin Dark

>H*nry proudly present their rifle with a loading gate
heh nothing personnel kid

Marlin 336 and 1895 Dark: 16" barrel, threaded for a suppressor (or flash hider I suppose), paracord wrap and sling. Is it a meme or is anyone buying?

Attached: MarlinDark.jpg (1500x872, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA8Y_BzLNf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T A C T I F U D D

would be cool chambered in .45

oh yeah and an xs peep sight and rail instead of buckhorns.

yeah tactifudd is my take as well. ugly as sin but probably fun to shoot.

its literally just a levergun with a top rail and a threaded muzzle why are you bitching? at least its better than the last one that had the buffer tube stock.

autistic as fuck and i like it, even though i dont like levers

Why can't we have a normal looking one in blued metal and wood

take it easy you big poofta. i'm not bitching, i'm interested in what k thinks. and no, it's also got ugly blacked out hardwood furniture. it can barely even be called a levergun anymore. it has none of the stately western beauty that is connoted by the name.

>wanting a super quiet repeter
>must be a caliber that lends to supresson
>not semi auto

So basicly my options are having existing lever or bolt action. 44s or .357s fucked with or getting a fancy ass supressor built lever guns from a custom shop or an awc44.
>along comes marlin dark
>45.70 and 30/30
>what in the actual fuck.

Attached: howthemaxim50affectscaliforniashooters.jpg (297x297, 25K)

sadly this.

It it was chambered in 44 mag/ special I would already be ordering.

The fuck am I gonna do with a supressed 30-30?

All that being said an enterprising hand loader can make a pretty bad ass subsonic 45/70 load. But that ain't me.

They're so much fun. I love hearing the sound of the lever, then watching the brass come out with the trail of smoke behind

youtube.com/watch?v=jA8Y_BzLNf8

Vid about it if anyone cares, I like the idea. I love my 1894cp, but one of these would be pretty cool.

So you mean the normal model

Would be cool if they bother with the 1894 at all and actually used a synthetic stock

Ugh, can they just talk about the thing without bloviating?

It's so offputting.

Just stop talking and talk.

It looks like an aborted fetus that you smashed with your foot.

woulda been cooler if it had an actual synthetic stock instead of wood coated in a spray on bedliner

Jesus fucking christ, Marlin.

>Henry
>made in america with american sourced parts
>finally deliver side loading gate people have long asked for
>bonus they kept their original loading method, so customers not only have 2 ways to load, but they can unload the gun without cycling through each round.

>marlin
>throw a rail and silencer on it

God, this looks as horrid as what Mossberg did a few years ago.

Attached: Mosberg_464_SPX.jpg (982x253, 26K)

You can user. They've been offering exactly what you describe since like the 1700s.

it looks very haphazardly put together because Henry just came out with their side loader. Don't know why Marlin panicked, they have the price edge over henry and whatever reputation left over among the old timer.

is there a tacticool Henry lever action? I'm slightly ashamed of it but there's something about these guns that just does it for me

>I'm slightly ashamed of it but there's something about these guns that just does it for me
that's fine, but if you look at OP pic, that marlin isn't really THAT crazy like mossberg's monstrosity . Most modern lever action already has the capability to mount an aftermarket rail on top of the receiver. OP pic's seem to be a extended rail, and of course the big thing being the threaded barrel.
But that's fucking it. Marlin slaps on a long rail, thread the barrel, and wrap some paracord on the loop and chucks it out as some awesome new shit at MSRP of $950.
Still going to grab a Henry side loader in 45-70, and put a red dot on top of it.

At least the stock isn’t tacticool’d out the ass

Still, looks like Henry is winning the fight right now

It has a pic rail and a threaded barrel. Nothing really that groundbreaking.

Attached: 48A7EAAA-FAF6-416A-A374-07BDB9A30BDF.jpg (705x481, 119K)