What are you doing to prepare for the impending election cycle gun panic?

What are you doing to prepare for the impending election cycle gun panic?

Attached: 1556572839855.png (2531x648, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vMnSt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Already bought a lower and plan to buy like 20 mags

4th AR build is almost done. 727 carbines are hard as fuck to build correctly, especially when racing fear mongers price hikes.

Bought a second AR, getting parts to tweak the first, thinking about maybe getting a PTR if I have the money before the gouging starts.

JUST GET AN AR

JUST FUCK YOURSELF

Just turned 18 a month ago so I'm a bit limited in my options. Bought a basic bitch AR with my saved up good boy bucks shortly after my birthday. Graduating soon and will get a job ASAP. First paycheck's going towards a polymer 80 kit and mags/ammo for it and the AR. Afterwards I'll upgrade said AR a bit, maybe buy a few 80% AR lowers and a drill press. Hopefully will be able to get a battle rifle before potential 2020 fuckery. Might just get an AR10 80% lower just in case. The only gun I really want to save up for is a SCAR-17 but I probably won't have that kind of disposable income for a good while.

Scars suck just get a ptr or a fal

>poll

Attached: polls.png (830x628, 51K)

Gonna buy an auto ord. m1 carbine with plenty of 30 rnd mags and buy the parts to make a Type91 build
pic unrelated

Attached: eyt3547362.png (680x960, 859K)

No. SCARs are great if you can afford one. I've shot one up for rent at a local range, and it didn't disappoint. The price is why I said I was planning to get an AR10 lower for my budget battle rifle needs.

I have 6 PSA complete lowers just sitting.
30 magpul mags for both AR/AK

Usually build a PSA AR every couple months for about 350-450 whenever complete uppers are on sale. Then sell them to new gun guys for 550-700.
that small financial gain goes into buying more PSA lowers.

>tfw no swole big tiddy tomboy gf

Attached: 1549250296161.jpg (2464x1648, 278K)

>current year
>panic buying

Why is the world full of unprepared people?

I already have everything I need. Scalpers / panic hoarders are faggots.

Attached: tp7.jpg (300x200, 10K)

You shouldn’t have said that my friend...

I bought 3 AR lowers and a pistol in 1years time. That and 4000 rounds combined ammo. 2 of the Ars are finished and function perfect. The third is incomplete. Need a trigger and handguard to be complete. Missed the easter sale on geissele triggers. Picked a SSAE up this last easter. Work hasnt been stable. And family drama. So I choose to control the spending. Hoever I plan on having a .308 rifle and a completed AR pistol by this time next year. That should round me out. And possibly another handgun for concealed carry. Then ammo hoarding. And im done. By then it will be 2020 election. If Trumo wins we are good. If loses you can kiss the 2A good bye forever. It will all be down hill from there. As Trump wont be there to seat right wing justices for 4 more years.

No matter who wins, there will be massive panic buying prior to the actual election

I'm honestly pretty set except for some powders and meme guns

I would recommend you dont hoard polymer mags. Polymer degrades over time. Save some money and buy "Okay surefeed mags" and or colt, brownells. Alluminum or stainless steal with magpul followers. Now I have 5 pmags and 4 Lancer mags. My 6th pmag is 10 round. Has serious feeding problems. My advice is to diversify on mags. Don't get sold on one brand

Won't need to panic buy if you get off your ass and VOTE!

Attached: 1454253336779.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

That gif was legendary.
But seriously. The democrats are bringing in hoardes of illegals to vote for democrats

Every single boomer and civ nat scum did this. Fuck them all. They also turned republicans into the party of big government israeli war hawks.

Pieces of shit killed this country

I'm always panic buying desu. No politician can be trusted not to sell out the american people, so I just buy all the mags, lowers and "assault-type" raifus I can afford. Worst case I get everything before another ban, best case I can justify irresponsible spending and funs aren't banned.

>JUST VOTE GOYIM

even if every white goes out and votes they will get out voted by the flooding waves

Just built my 2nd AR-15, I need to buy a couple thousand rounds of XM193 and some more reloading supplies for my other guns.

Texas will turn blue in 2020 election cycle.

Demographics are destiny.

don't need to do much. i've got more ammo than god and enough arms to equip 2 platoons. maybe buy up another assload of .22LR, that seems to be the problem child every time

If you're into reloading then make sure you have enough primers in your stockpile. That's what ran out last time; there was plenty of powder, brass, and bullets to go around but retards were buying 10's of thousands of primers up for some stupid reason and caused a shortage, couldn't find a box of primers to save my life for a few months.

Going to buy an AR this summer, and wait until election time to buy my Saiga.

the game is rigged, the only way to win is to not comply with unconstitutional laws

*sell my Saiga

This. Dont (((tax stamp))) anything.

good point

This. Just ready ready for the shit storm coming in the future. Make a place ready for you and your white comrades.

Mags and ammo.
just over $1000 spent on mags alone.

$1000 so far this year*

cardio

Confirmed for retarded.
Cruz beat Beto despite having spent less than half for campaigning, having many Republicans hate him, AND it being a midterm. Not to mention Beta O'Cuck was the Left's darling pretty boy to win the young vote.

>that image

Attached: Hng.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

>poll finds Trump in dead heat
>polls
>trusting polls in the year of our Lord 2019

>you will never hear this from a woman
Why even live bros? Only to suffer?

he beat him by a narrow margin. hispanics and minorities are growing at a very fast pace. illegals have been giving birth to children for decades.

archive.fo/vMnSt

there's almost no doubt that TX will turn blue in 2020s. it's inevitable.

This
Robert spent the most for a Senate election in the entire history of the US.
Also why the fuck do people forget that Greg Abbot won reelection in a massive fucking landslide?

If you want to completely ignore the house and senate races, sure.

They're probably all just kids who just turned 18 or are still underage bastards.

Because if you give the fuck up now, you won't have to fuck with registering and driving to a polling place, my man. Shit's hard.

You fellas think grabbers will go after ammo next? I severely doubt any of them have enough brain cells to go after the ammo and not the guns this time around, but I have a gut feeling they just might.

>GF is pretty kinky and has high sex drive, almost always down to fuck
>she is also really submissive and almost never does anything to initiate

I mean I like being dominant in the sack but I wish she'd just randomly start playing with my dick on her own initiative sometimes.

>You fellas think grabbers will go after ammo next
We're getting ammo background checks in Cali in July, so yes.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone after ammo in the first place.
I think they are figuring it out, I think a bill in Oregon had mention of a 30 round per month limit in it.

That bill is ridiculous. You can't even get any good range time in with only 30 rounds and good luck trying to do any sort of competition or skeet shooting. Do they even sell .22lr in boxes with less than 50 rounds? Same goes for a lot of pistol ammo, it's really common for that to be sold in boxes of 50-100.

Have you told her this? Like “hey babe don’t become a bossy cunt but sometimes I like it when you initiate” (maybe use different words). Had the same issue with an ex, totally fun to have sex with with a great drive but I sometimes felt bad that I was always trying to fuck her. We developed a system of her tapping my shoulder in public or playing with my dick in private.

Exactly my friend.
No good times, no training, no special boxes of ammo just for Oregon.
The damned swine.

Yeah, I'll just have to talk with her about it. I mean all I have to do is pull her hand over and put it on my crotch and she starts going to town but I want it to just happen spontaneously without me needing to start it sometimes.

20 years ago, Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada were solid red states. Now they're blue states

20 years from now, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona will be solid blue states

It's ogre incels & mass shooters

It was inevitable Hillary would win in a landslide victory

Kek. Ignore all negative Nancy posts. If the worst comes, we'll deal with it Jow Forums's way. Otherwise, I'm a fine upstanding civil nat for all the gov knows.

Attached: poS0pVn_d.jpg (640x408, 29K)

It’s part of being a man user, sometimes women need a little push sometimes, it’s not a big problem to have. It’s not even really a problem to have desu. Don’t “talk” talk with her about it and put “pressure” on her. Just bring it up casually and make her WANT to do it. Women can be mindfucked like that.

Imagine being this much of a defeatist cuck, Floridaman will never die.

Nah, we've been together for over 4 years and are really open when we talk about sex, I'm not worried about it fucking with her head.

Well then looks like you don’t have an issue anymore meng