Rural Liberation

What weapons are best for liberating rural America from the vile and soulless sodomites who reside in urban cities?

Attached: 325421.jpg (1000x766, 242K)

Sounds like a solution in search of a problem. Urbanites dwell in cities, which are not known as centers of rural culture.

Never not funny that oil derricks relied on windpower to subsidize them.

Nuke Silicon Valley. Without social media soibois, thots and blue checkmark Jewish journalists will all go into a coma from lack of attention and die.

Destroying roads would annihilate a city within a week. Without the steady stream of supplies coming in, food would become difficult to come by and anarchy would ensue rapidly.

Those are water pumps, champ.

Urbanization is the future, unfortunately. I don't want it just as much as you facist cunts don't want it.

That's a waterpump

>Tidings Bridge, Hatem Bridge, and the railroad over the Susqy need to be blocked or blown.
>Occupy the inside of the Conowingo dam. Close all of the floodgates and wait, building up a lot of water.
>Inspire followers to cut powerlines, fire LNG/ LP terminals, attack the cordon around you, block traffic at the alternate crossings at 50, 301, and points to the north in PA.
Mid-Atlantic is crippled now.

>Tidings Bridge,
They can throw up temporary dams faster than you'd think. You'd have to harass the repair crews to keep them from having another dam up in a few weeks.

hearty keks

Attached: umaru at nite.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Sounds like all the time you need for the blacks to do all of your work for you inside of the shitties

This, as we speak brainwashed IT drones are working round the clock for their corporate masters to further enslave humanity and doom us a neoliberal, technocratic hell. These people deserve no respect and all of our contempt for their crimes against humanity and the environment that will surely come if this continues unchecked. As for OPs question, can’t go wrong with strategically placed IEDs, if you really want to cause some serious damage take out cell towers, sneak into silicone valley and start sticking to hose USBs that wipe hard drives into any server you can get to. Rural Uprising when?

Attached: B0860933-8B2F-4D6F-8F47-28CF694479BF.jpg (710x1050, 403K)

>on-site servers
>important
We /AWS/ now, you need to hit the backup farms.
t. Drone

Tell me more..

>brought to you by the Tech Monkey Wrench Gang

Attached: 93E3431D-24EC-4D66-B694-0ADD971EE71E.jpg (1200x1600, 431K)

With what materials? All the quarries and steel mills are located outside the city centers.

This thread

Attached: 1556415629187.png (658x507, 65K)

Who said anything about blowing up a federal building? Hell we’re just talking anyways

This dude seriously believes there a secret legion of brainwashed individuals ordered by the government to work just to keep people living in suburban centers lmaoooo I've seen a lot of out there shit on this website but this is fuckin OUT there

>>t. IT drone

Most critical data is backed up to cloud computing. Most critical processes are carried out on virtual machines. I could do my job from anywhere with an internet connection and electricity.

Prefab bridges.

So internet connection is key then? I’ve always wanted to learn more about the IT business tbqh, you’re average guy doesn’t really know much about it

Attached: 62DB0A54-2DBF-46A3-8F36-9C3061349C4E.jpg (1084x635, 370K)

Hes just mad hes stuck innacity. Truth be told unless you were born into it the only ways you'll find yourself out in the country is being a rancher (9/10 times for a family member) or work hard in the city and retire in the country side.
Do it now, acquire the land and hand it down to your family. With time cell towers will be clamoring for it and offering up BIG bucks.

What a Boomer faggot to advise you to cell out your land like that

I'm just aware that, a century down the line, there a good chance my grandkids probably wont be as interested in 7 dozen acres as much as potential millions of dollars. If it isnt surrounded by highways then.

Bullshit, I was born in LA and now live in a comfy place by the foothills in CenCal, all before I was even 24. I saw the empty vapidness of urban living and yearned for a slower, more personal lifestyle closer the nature. It was also after moving out here that I realize just how much bullshit liberal/urban policy affects people out here and how real the urban/rural divide is. Faggot Urbanite elitist must be stopped and their tech institutions destroyed

Nice argument there

Underrated

Custom WWSD ARs. Just like a Finn here said a while back ago, a premium weapon that uses the same ammunition that your opponent has.

Yeah maybe that will be the case if you don't raise them well.