Just put a mas49/56 in 308 on layaway, did I Fuck up Jow Forums?

Just put a mas49/56 in 308 on layaway, did I Fuck up Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190429_150518103.jpg (2448x3264, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?415667-MAS-49-56-in-308-Yes-I-know#/topics/415667
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah you fucked up, the .308 guns are garbagr

If you can't afford it right now, you should probably just save up for purchased that don't drive or have a roof. That said what did you pay user?

Unless you only paid like $500 or something you fucked up

>.308 converted
Nice pipe bomb.

They jam a bit, but they are not too bad. Enjoy it. Here is the key if you like it who gives a fuck.

me on the left

>.308
A lot of those are actually dangerous to fire. If you made a new barrel it would be neat.

Dude...

forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?415667-MAS-49-56-in-308-Yes-I-know#/topics/415667

Wouldn't be a gun store without some random old fat dude who stands around all day apparently never going home.

Attached: a kobold asks politely for a bolt and nut but is rudely turned away by the greedy knight.png (792x780, 828K)

Always wanted one of those senpai. I would get a gunsmith to take a look at it before you fire it.

Yes you did. The Century .308 conversions are pretty sketchy. Also get good mags, 1 in 5 of them seem to be bad because the French just sold them as surplus whether they were trash or not.

Does it fire reliably ?

Yes, you fucked up extremely badly. I'de be willing to take that shitheap off your hands for $50 though.

said no one.
ever

Attached: 1556257453963.png (870x853, 1.15M)

I had a .308 converted MAS-36. It was actually reasonably accurate but liked to split or bulge cases at the neck. One of the few guns I ever sold. kept my original 7.5 French MAS though.

>put a little south in your mouth

>Cut out chamber of barrel
>Insert .308 chamber plug
>Flame-cuts the barrel rifle in front of the chamber
>Feed it modern hot loads of .308
What manner of Micky Mouse monster might do that to MAS 49's?

What I've found is that the chamber is prone to rusting a bit, thus very prone to stuck cases if you neglect it whatsoever. Steel case ammo stops this so brass ammo is a no-no in my gun. It's fine though, I don't want to use anything but cheap steel anyway.
Do that and you'll probably avoid any problems.

Attached: P1060613.jpg (2560x1920, 2.66M)

Layaway
If you don’t have enough money to buy a rifle, then you cannot afford a rifle.
This is why poor fags will always be poor.
Pay additional layaway fees
Interest on credit cards
Poor financial decision making.

>layaway
Yes, you're retarded. Never buy something you don't have money for, especially something you don't need.

OP here, thanks for the advice from those of you who gave it. I plan on having it looked over, and running exclusively steel case ammo in it.

For you layaway naysayers, I wholeheartedly.agree with you, but I'm in a no gun until 21 state that has a 3 day wait on any purchase if you don't have a CC license. However, it's 3 days from the first day money changed hands, the way I've done things I'll be able to walk out the door with the rifle the day I turn 21. Normally wouldn't do any layaway garbage, if I can't buy it outright I shouldn't buy it at all.

>3 day wait on any purchase if you don't have a CC license
Sounds like that should be the next step to me

Yeah I would basically pay someone to take this piece of shit out of my safe.

Just enjoy it. Damn dude. Stop trying to impress Jow Forums. Just get out there and blast away my dude. You can always save up and buy another one.all that matters is you have fun. Shit, I can still have fun with a .22 rifle shooting at cans in a creek.

>layaway
>dark wood
Yikes and cringepilled

Going to the courthouse day of my bday, can't apply until then. I've already taken my handgun safety course, I just have to pay my penis inspection fee and get treated like a sex offender.

That's the plan, my guy. I've already got another 308 semi auto that's more battle rifle esque, this is just a fun range you I wanted to show off to you glorious autists.

Fuck you, Blondie bitch. Dark wood is best wood.

yeah blast away. Just bring a big rubber mallet and a wooden rod, but your gonna have to pound the action open and tap the spent case out after every shot, OP.

Range toy* fucking kys phone posters

>Shit, I can still have fun with a .22 rifle shooting at cans in a creek.
This. Other than being in very close proximity to a naked female who really liked me, the most fun I've ever had was hanging with some buds with a 10/22 and a brick of ammo apiece down at the town dump shooting rats and anything else that moved.
Half or more of the fuckers on this board are noguns underaged douche nozzles who will slag you even if you bought a battleship for pocket change. I think it's way cool that you timed your purchase so you could score a gun you wanted on your 21st. Have fun and be safe, Bro! Happy B-day!

I’ve read that they like steel cased ammo much more than brass cased. Buy cheap steel .308 and hopefully it functions fine.

>buying things you can’t afford

>this one fucking guy ruins the image for me

Attached: 1556581359746.jpg (1872x3264, 1.14M)

LUMBAGO

Thank you, that was just some random ass dude who was in there when we got there and when we left, no clue who he was lol

hahaha xD
got em!!!

Yes because now I can't have it you fucking nigger.

Attached: angry cat rotating.gif (478x478, 532K)

If you see me with it, I'll let you shoot it fren

it's an interesting gun so no

Thanks fren. Close enough to trips that I'll check it

Attached: gondola 8.gif (428x498, 1.61M)

>Layaway
Nigger detected