Can we talk about the people we hate at gunshops...

Can we talk about the people we hate at gunshops? I cant stand how every gun store happens to have some random old fat fuck boomer who will try to inject their retard boomer knowledge into every conversation. I for example had this, ''All you need is a gool ol m14, that thing can take the wings off a fly at 300 yard no problem at all, and its far more reliable than the plastic ar15 junk''. Holy fuck.
(Pic - not related random fudd stolen valor)

Attached: stole.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

the zoomer with a soi beard and glasses that wears tacticool and talks about airsoft "battles" as with the same fondness as if they were deployments in iraq

>Can we talk about the people we hate at gunshops?
Yeah, you, OP, I hate you the most

only i have the right to say i served zog, boy! only me!!

>I for example had this, ''All you need is a gool ol m14, that thing can take the wings off a fly at 300 yard no problem at all, and its far more reliable than the plastic ar15 junk''.
said no one

I can unironically imagine a boomer actually saying this.

>sale price $14.88

Attached: Hitler Shades.png (174x162, 20K)

Most people can imagine a lot of things.

I can't stand people who misuse the term "boomer."

have heard many boomers say shit like that
Old Canadian army musketry instructor "Back in my day when we had a REAL rifle. not that plastic junk we have now"

or old fat Cadet officer (think youth group) "the FN C1 is a batter rifle than the C7. if i had to choose one I'd choose the C1, I'd carry the weight"

not all boomeisms are works of fiction. for some reason they are all still hung up on coldwar battle rifles.

>be filthy hippy
>boomers are afraid and never say a word to you

I've heard a boomer say the same thing about the m14

>cadets canada

point one out to me that isnt a complete retard or a wannabe. when we go on ex and the cadets tag along for some reason and i see some fucker in a plate carrier while non of the actual soldiers have one makes me lose faith in these fuckers, not that there was much to begin with

Butthurt newgunz/noguns detected.

Listen to your elders young'un

u rite.

when i was in the most we would do is buy old OD combats, boots and a beret for our particular branch. only ones who stay in are the wanabe military types. I wish i played a sport instead, would have been 50 better for anyone trying to join the forces.

I hate people who work at gunshops who don't realize that they still work retail and that it pays to actually provide some level of service instead of behaving like I'm some scar on your day.
I get it, everyone has a bad day once in a while. I don't expect smiles in and out the door, but at least act like you want my money.

Every tactically short two gunner with a rehearsed 1,000 yard stare that prefers to be quiet and act tough rather than make a sale.

>rehearsed 1,000 yard stare
its called working in retail

These guys piss me off so badly.

My elders are low IQ redneck retards who think a primitive, inaccurate rifle that has a gaping hole on the side of it is superior to the ar15. The ar15 vs the m14 is the battle of superior modern tech vs nostalgia.

I hate the zoomers who go there and then come back and create shitty threads on Jow Forums

This.
It's like they don't realize there's about a dozen other gun shops in this town that I could go to if me shopping here such a goddamn inconvenience. The younger guys who work there are always fine, but it seems like every shop has that one boomer who's at least a hundred pounds overweight with a permanent scowl on his face that acts that way.

I have literally NEVER encountered an ex-cadet-turned-soldier while in the military who wasn't somehow socially maladjusted . They're all fucking autistic, how is that even possible??

I work in a gun store, so I think I know more than people who have been buying/shooting/trading guns for 30 years, because I hold them a lot in the store. I'm about to get my raise from minimum wage any time now. I'm skinny and have No Life Experience...

Attached: 1501634475224.gif (400x204, 44K)

Attached: fudd_store.png (1191x1755, 450K)

>m-muh STOLEN VALORRHH!!!! :'(((
based boomer dabbing on the zoomer zogder

thnk u 4 serfing :^)

Attached: 1543547280964.png (724x542, 417K)

>dropping the slide on an empty chamber
Why the fuck is this such a heinous crime? I really don't fucking get it. How are you supposed to function test? As far as I know, the only firearms that aren't safe to dry fire are old rimfires

>Glock is the most popular weapon of choice for law enforcement
because they get them for cheap as fuck

idk beats me man. i know plenty who are ex cadets but keep that to themselves. the ones who flaunt it are elder tier autists

no. They work. Do you work in law enforcement? I do. 1911s are shit, cool, but tactical? Shit. I like m9's but they are heavy, fairly expensive for departments, and cant withstand the neglect from a retard that glocks can. They are the honda civic of guns. Not the most fancy or expensive, but always will work.

You're agreeing with him, moron.

i figure they're the same as guys who like videogames who then decide to work at gamestop, but then realize all they do is sell barbie horse adventures to moms for their kid's birthday.

Looks like these fucker forgot they have a business to upkeep

Attached: e82a7574-aa49-4ab2-8c42-ea5ddce14bee.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

>Do you work in law enforcement? I do.
no, i just read like 3 books that all said the same thing

god damn that's pretty clever

>My elders are low IQ redneck retards

They are way cooler and more genuine than you'll ever be even as you try hard. They can shoot shit guns iron site better then you can your callofduty mockup with optics and this pisses you off.

The people at my LGS in Oklahoma are actually pretty cool. Occasionally you'll encounter a boomer that will talk to you for 30 mins about their gun collection if you let them, but most of the customers are friendly good 'ol boys and the employees are super cool except for the guys who work range rental and seem to be dead on the inside.

Boomers with unwarranted """advice""".
>take my petite gf to range
>buy some 9mm
>random boomer appears
>"YOURE GONNA BE SHOOTIN THOSE THINGS??? YOU KNOW THOSE ARE SLUGS YKNOW"
>get out to range
>shoot 12ga slugs then move to pistol work

Nope. theyse retard fudds at 50 yards group sizes are about the size of a dinner table.

People in gun shops in front and behind the counter are equally on the same level. Small talk chat is okay, but the only time I actually enjoy the company is few and far between with a legit gunsmith.

Hell, just got to Wal-Mart for ammo, got better advice there from the old coot with a key on my shotgun anyway.

Attached: 1548964521997.jpg (959x960, 107K)

>walk into gun store
>ask to see a levergat
>employee just walks away
>call him out (i yelled, because it pissed me off)
>manager comes over "what seems to be the problem"
>I tell him your sorry excuse for an employee ignored me and walked away after asking to look at said rifle.
>hands it over to me, lets me fingerfuck it
>tell him thanks, but i don't like it, so i walked out
I feel like most people who work at gun stores are social rejects combined with fudds.
Like you fucking nigger if you don't like retail go back to stacking shelves at walmart.

I want to fuck that robot.

lol wtf? why was he such an asshole to you?

It would be extremely painful.

like do they gotta do a full cleaning routine for every gun that was touched or some shit? idk

>I like m9's but they are heavy
Try not being a weak little bitch
>fairly expensive for departments
Bet they could get surplus from the military for cheapo
>and cant withstand the neglect from a retard that glocks can
Oh buddy they are put through constant abuse in the military

|

>people we hate at gunshops

the fat, washed up, embittered boomer has-been behind the counter at every gun shop.
he hates to do work, so asking to handle a rifle hanging on the wall guarantees an annoyed look and strained breathing as he lifts it off the wall rack.
if it's an import, he won't know anything about it.
if it's American Made™ he seems to only know anecdotal and incorrect facts, all of which extol it's quality and capabilities, mumbled in the fever dream soliloquy of an alzheimer's patient.

They’re right about the XD though.
Tell that to Sig and the Army.

I have one of those young looking faces, and being 5'11 doesn't help either, i'm 26 though, and i usually have a full shadow or beard.

>Tell that to Sig and the Army.
i dont understand

>muh stolen valor

Youre the person I hate. Israeli faggot.

Unironically a group of 2 or more niggers in baggy jeans. The best case is one of them legally buys a Hi Point or Thunderbolts.

No, user.

Attached: Jenny.jpg (305x399, 95K)

The Glock contract was double that of Sig’s. And Sig even offered to supply the ammo at no extra charge.

based gun shop

daily reminder that a handgun being heavier is better in almost all circumstances. only exception being for extremely long hikes. i dont mean 10 mile rucks either i mean a 100 mile multi month hike through the appalachians

>rifle that has a gaping hole on the side
is that not an ar15?

>tupperware gun
heh
good one

Honestly I hate the people who go in to buy Lel-Keks or get a pink .38+P airweight and ammo for their limp dicked traps and try to play it off like they're commandos and shit. Also I hate niggers interfering with non-criticisms for choices of guns to look at, you know the ones, the guys who when you look at a Winchester Pump chime in about buying a Siaga or (yet another) AR style rifle. Usually I don't even deal with these fuckers anymore, I got my C&R so some guns just get sent directly to me and any new stuff, I just send it to the FFL by my parents who are pretty based with good deals, and pick it up and order accessories online. Brick and Motar stores that don't offer Gunsmithing, have a range, or are also a pawn shop are money laundering schemes to me at this point.

> Honda Civic of guns

Why don’t cops drive Honda Civics?

>employees that look at you like you're going to murder 20 people after buying said gun.

It irritates me so fucking much.

The crown vic was probably the best police car all things considered. You need the room for crims and gear.

>can't withstand the neglect from a retard

I'm sure there's armorers with stories that would say otherwise. I know the common using the mag lips as a bottle opener was a deal as well as some using them as hammers. Still, Glocks are like Apple when it comes to .gov clients. They give them all the guns, support, accessories, and technical assistance as a really cheap package. Then when everyone sees these anemic "minimalist" devices in their daily life and sees them in the hands of "highly trained professionals" like teachers and police officers, they think they're world class and are worth the exuberant mark up that they place on them in civilian sales. Plain and simple.

ah

>Usually go to gunstore with friends. All of them Jow Forums.
>Go often to fingerfuck new stuff.
>Whenever someone, boomer or otherwise, interjects with something retarded everyone stares at them as a group. Sometimes a whispered "What's this guy's deal?"
>Absolutely no one has ever talked back or continued on
Don't try this alone because the effect just isn't there.

Then go to one that offers blowjobs, don't wine here.

The employee that tries to sell me shit I don't want. I get that he's probably a good guy and is just trying to help but god dammit if I walk in and grab a box of HST's off the shelf and walk straight up to the register please don't try and sell me some other carry ammo instead. If I come in looking at metal framed DA/SA guns please do not try and sell me a Springfield XDm. Honestly I just hate people trying to sell me things. I did my own research and know what I want.

Attached: 1523282731443.jpg (265x266, 9K)

Because Honda doesn’t have preestablished templates and factories for LE vehicles. GM and Ford have been supplying American LE vehicles for over a hundred years. Honda hasn’t.

>why is this salesperson trying to sell me stuff???
Welcome to consumerism.

based as shit, would shop at

Meanwhile at my LGS
>has email list thats an xcel sheet of their inventory, updated weekly. can opt to give them a burner email they send the list too. new stock is highlighted
>can do catalogue orders from manufactures, no transfer fees. order at the store, wait for it to ship. store texts you when it arrives
>decent selection of fudd guns, durr guns and shotguns.
>milsurp section
>huge modern and collectible pistol counter
>boxes and boxes of ammo. can open the boxes and take individual boxes out of the 1000rds boxes. will give you discount if you buy whole 1000rds
>large selection on PPU surplus
Place is pretty based
one day mention i just got a Martini Henry. One of the guys behind the counter slides over and says hang on one second. Comes out from the back holding a PILE of Martini Henry spike bayonets and tells me to pick one and he'll give it to me scabbard and all for 50 bucks. Guy apparently loved the idea that a kid like me had a gun he was so fond of. Showed me a bunch of old 577-450 brass he claims he dug up in south Africa. Might be BS but still cool.

Attached: 343242424.jpg (512x384, 18K)

For you

My LGS is right outside city (Chicago) limits and is frequented by greasy spics and niggers. The old Slavs who come in are pretty based though.

They do when they're off duty.

I just hate that I'm always the only Asian person at the LGS and they all look at me weird.

I thought asians used swords for sudoku, not guns

99% of all Asians at my lgs are walking safety hazards
>muzzle sweep loaded gun
>drop gun
>finger always on trigger
>test out magazines with live ammo
>chamber a round at counter
>muzzle sweep some more
>”is gun broken??” whilst pointing it right at someone
>*shamisen sounds*
>*koto drum in the background*
>*eats raw daikon radish*
>muzzle sweeps loaded weapon for the third time
>YOOOOOOOOOOO

It's okay, I seem to play into the stereotype of the Flip with the Rock Island pretty well.

>t. Flip with a Rock Island

>be me
>be with gramps
>go to range
>sees japanese man 12 lanes down
>shakes his hand with his finger nubs at him and yells "I want my fingers back you slant eyed fuck"

That clerk who gives you the stink eye for asking to see a gun and then looking at the price tag they tried to make as hard to see as possible while it's on the rack.
Seriously, what the fuck are they expecting? That if someone doesn't see how much something cost they'll just blindly buy it for any price at all?

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

Then they have the nerve to barter with ppl ike they're flat broke and drive away in their $50k car to their loft apartment. Asians are soulless faggots that obsess over name brands and jew economics

based/10. they really were the greatest generation

Gramps had a giant tattoo of a hooker running down the length of his left arm because he didn't think he would survive the war. I'm 98% sure he was beating off to his own tattoo at Okinawa. Absolute madman.

>surplus M9s
Do you want dead cops? Because that's how you get dead cops. M9s (actual mil. M9s) are fucking garbage. The only reason anyone shot them or carried them was because they were told to, and/or didn't want to carry a rifle.

One time I took a new guns friend shopping for a carry pistol. None of the Glocks had price tags on them so he asked about price.
>Are you buying?
>Well that depends on the price, can you tell me?
>Not if you're not buying.
>Hfw

Attached: 20181208_174948.jpg (188x263, 29K)

They're only garbage because fat black pregnant armorers didn't take great care of them over the last 30 years.

>exuberant markup
When you can't get over how much you love sucking JMB's cock so you start making up blatant lies.

No they're garbage because there's design flaws that contractually could never be fixed. Civvie M9s are actually pretty okay guns.

kek

fuck, your grandpa is badass

hwat the hell are you talking about?

based and PPUpilled

based and steelpilled

Ever seen someone taller than 5' 9" in a Honda? Crown Vics could fit anyone, even the gas and break pedals were adjustable. Civics just arent too big.

>wearing camo in public
>bloused pants
>painfully obviously not active duty

These people should be put down.

>Can we talk about the people we hate at gunshops?

People with clothing with slogans or wearing symbolic patches or badges. People with beards under 60, people who wear shades indoors. Woman wearing veils or headscarfs, men who wear visible jewellery, people with visible tattoos or piercings. In other words attention whores

If you still buy anything other than an FFL transfer from a brick and mortar shop you are a retarded

I don't hate anyone in gun stores. Must be exhausting judging everyone you meet. I just try to get my shit done and get out so I can get on with my life.

Well Nigel I do believe this 4channel user just might have his own social integration issues which he projects on to the general public. Cheerio

We get it, other people can grow beards, you cant, and it pisses you off. Calm down baby bitch face