What gear is the Russian Support from BF3 rocking?

Also just a loadout thread in general.

Attached: Ruskisupport.png (236x354, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTyyxUU5KzA
youtu.be/8G86AVO3k1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pink panties probably, bonus points if it’s hello kitty themed.

Tryna cop a pair to complete the look, sold out all over.

That’s a real shame m8

Attached: 204B2E53-1920-45C2-B042-D178AB66B0ED.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

looks like a famas

You could've gotten a better picture OP wtf
Anyway
>Head
Altyn helmet, you could get the real deal online, look for slavaboo pages that may have them, 3 hole balaclava
>Torso
Telnyashka long sleeve t-shirt, Kamysh uniform top, vest could be either SRVV Centurion Max or a SPOSN Nerpa
>Pants
Navy blue Crye cut pants, to my knowledge Crye doesn't make the G3's or G4's in that color, so get some other brand
>Belt
I dunno, a lot of other models in BF3 use a rigger's belt, and the RU support has also a Safariland-ish holster
>Boots
Oakley SI boots

Welp he beat me to the parts I know.

Also first for saying BF4 was the last good Vidya Game

Whats with facebook sellers some slavnigger from moscow wont respond to me

Which parts did you know, user?

.. and the MG is a Pecheneg.

Fpbp

>Also first for saying BF4 was the last good Vidya Game
B O I

Attached: WHAT NIGGA.png (486x366, 243K)

Helmet it a k6-3. Gear looks like an incorrect representation of a Smersh to me

It's a MOLLE Vest, how the fuck is that representing Smersh?
Also, the K6-3 and the Altyn are basically the same, with the exception of integrated comms

Attached: iQjznmD.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Attached: 1451674513593.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Attached: 1451674451447.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

Can anyone ID the camo the Ruskies are using?

looks like VSR-98 Flora, I think

Gorkas in Flora, farb but so is every battlefield loadout

Can you fags do us all a favor and an hero

why does the recon have a kneepad on his boot? never noticed that before

Lol that's not even the last good battlefield

>it’s a molle vest
Ok retard. It’s clearly not a vest and you can even see the famous “second buckle” which can be found on smersh, and ONLY smersh, harnesses. But go ahead. Keep talking out your ass

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

You're right, bad company 2 was GOAT, the dlc made bf3 perfect, bf4 was just overkill

kys faggots....absolutely disgusting

Some people like to 'sit' on their supporting foot/ankle when firing while kneeling.

DICE really really really loves off-set LBT MAPs. US support, US recon, RU recon, and CH assault are all rocking MAPs. When you actually get into dumb gear autism, you start to appreciate real gear and but hate nonsensical setups.

Attached: c22761a45e77c155e3d0783f2a52d203.jpg (3000x1348, 405K)

He only uses the one knee pad on his dominant side

Chinese engineer is the only one that looks god here

recon looks so tired with their shit

Give me an image that proves what you say

that actually makes sense. thanks im retarded

Three hole balaclavas are awful looking

It's part of the IRA/Yugo aesthetic, bru

Attached: 1554159659648.jpg (954x651, 119K)

GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
Jow Forums
AND
DONT
COME
BACK
YOU
SUCK
THE
MEGA
PENIS

Two and one hole at superior aesthetic

Attached: 12C1FFB4-9CB5-4FE2-B4BD-148A063443C9.jpg (940x627, 90K)

I'll bite, I like one-holes too

Attached: I3GdlfIrlOKCPM3Jgqlq7wcexhw7ImCpDV2zEJ7A8hQ.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Attached: fags.png (1220x822, 43K)

What are those striped tank tops that Russian troopers and or spec ops wear again? I cannot tell and or forgot what it's called but it's a blue striped tank top, though I vaguely remember the Russian Navy version of that is a blue striped t-shirt. Basically the Blu stripe tank top is part of Russian military uniform that originated in the Cold War.

Though I also vaguely remember the FSB, Russia's FBI and or NSA also have a similar thing. But it's a red stripe t-shirt instead.

The K6-3 has the Glass further away from the face, in it's own "compartment", while the Altyn just has the glass directly in the visor.

Ignore the fact pic related is a shitty Ifunny meme, it was the only thing I could find on google images with both helmets in one pic

Attached: images.jpg (200x204, 8K)

All wearing gorkas in the Russian Flora pattern

Just checked and made this image to compare both side by side, you're right, thanks

Attached: helmet.png (936x502, 539K)

Notice the larger belt buckle and smaller buckle connected to the pouches. The smaller buckle is usually removed because it’s kinda pointless but there it is.

Attached: C41EB6A8-9160-4717-8CDC-5E724EA7CD8A.jpg (700x700, 56K)

That machine gun looks familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

I'm not convinced, here's the 3d model

Attached: v9tTyBC.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Ultimax, shit's very easy in terms of recoil from what I've seen, you may have seen it in use by FPSRussia

See I actually respected your knowledge of gear until I saw the timestamp, thats not how we write dates you dirty fucking europoor. Get the fuck out

>When you actually get into dumb gear autism, you start to appreciate real gear and but hate nonsensical setups.
Yeah all the characters look great but I started to get irritated when I noticed most of them couldn't even correctly shoulder their gun thanks to all the crap on their shoulders preventing a decent stock position. Mags on the dominant hand side also trigger me like mad.

Why would he wear the other one at all then? Dumb answer

See

Sometimes your shit just falls like that. It's not even a meme, like 1 - 7 infantry guys I see in the field have that effect on the non dominant pad.
Worn for uniformity and to not look stupid.
Forgotten for not being that important anyways.

A telnyashka.

Yes! That's it. I remember when FPSRussia was still posting, before he got fucked by the ATF and his friend got Agent 47'd.

Croats use it, the Singaporeans use it (they made it) and other guys.
Here's a Delta dude with a modified one

Attached: u1ykOUm.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

Telnyashkas? I included them in the post where I gave OP as much information as I could gather on the loadout

Cool pic, wonder where on earth he got that, never heard of the US buying anything like that from Singapore

SOF generally gets what they want, I dunno maybe they make an official document to request equipment.

the gun is a 9 mm sub machinegun made by the united states of china in the 1990s

take that back you fuck

Attached: 1556601401166.jpg (1024x1016, 68K)

What are you talking about?
It's very clearly a FAMAS

Tacticool bullshit for airsoft faggots that actual soldiers wouldn't do in real life.

hey, Im just saying. I've seen one of my privates do that and I didn't even bother yelling at him. We moved about twenty miles in just over twelve hours in full combat load and a sixty pound ruck sack. If you stuck with me till then, you can do what ever you want at the finishing line.

They fall down all the time.

Nice original K6-3 but you seem to be missing the visor rubber gasket. I bought mine in ultra shit condition so I repainted it, haven't painted the face shield yet.

Attached: IMG_20190430_113812.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Soulless

Attached: soul.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

This guy knows what's up.

Assault looks best here

not that user but it looks like a Nerpa mixed with a smerch.... Doesn't really fit either and it looks like the developers just wanted something that looked cool.

Attached: DSC0195471-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

BF3 > BF4

Do you use both knees when shooting?

Not that user but yes sometimes. It's definitely been known to happen.

Attached: 1AF726AD-DD63-4B9A-A7B6-861F429D6407.jpg (2087x3378, 3.81M)

Those look like dogshit. And the game is dogshit.

1 was ok. Honestly just like the Verdun maps

Attached: F816BEB2-5F92-450C-A330-71565C092DE8.jpg (1767x2295, 670K)

WE WUZ YUROPEEANS FIGHTIN WORLD WAR WUN N SHEEIT

I will never forgive them for making scouts niggers.

Not all of them are

Crye makes navy blue for LEOs

france should be the only country to have blacks really, since they actually fielded Afrikkan reserve forces during the war. Having fucking GERMANY with blacks is just laughably poor taste

I agree with that. If they really wanted to do diversity they could have done the Africa battles but Swedes will be Swedes

Also the battle speeches were kino
youtu.be/MTyyxUU5KzA
youtu.be/8G86AVO3k1g

I'm positive is just the Nerpa, in the 3d model the Smersh it's nowhere to be found, the straps that are over the Nerpa are from his backpack.
And the MOLLE belt is separate

So it's kinda exclusive, dunno if civvies can get them, assuming OP isn't LE

>SPECTACT skins
My brother.