You can only own one and it’s your only firearm for the rest of your life

You can only own one and it’s your only firearm for the rest of your life

Which do you choose

Attached: 69064B68-C10F-42D0-8E6C-924F3B293843.jpg (1125x1185, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvystnKMbKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scar plz

4th option
ARAK-21

Srs? Ak unless you're missing a chromosome.

M16A4.

m1 garand and 1911

If it's in REAL FUCKING NATO, the SCAR, if not I'll take the AK

M16A4. AK is a close choice but the SCAR is a little homo (but less homo than SCAR-L).

kys boomer

FAL

M16A4 hands down. Already proficient with it, it is comfortable to shoulder and fire, as well as being relatively easy to maintain. Iron sights are also very good in my opinion.

AK always.
It's the only one I have enough confidence in for being the only weapon I'd choose to take to a foreign planet.

Attached: AK1.jpg (4320x2432, 2.87M)

AK since they are more fun to shoot for me personally but AR/m16 is good too. Have no experience with the Scar.

Attached: 12558727_564216713734965_2003720405_n.jpg (1080x607, 222K)

This

Attached: 1554732821365.png (644x640, 473K)

The a4 can fight the revolution/Chinese paratroopers, target shoot, and pop a deer. Plus if It's mine I'm taking out the burst ratchet and getting a real aggressive break so it's just a bullet hose in FA. Even a 16" ar with a bird cage is easy to keep 5 rounds on an B2 at 25 yds. A 20" with a a good break would be like an MP5.

Aesthetically I would say AK but the M16A4 is more practical for scavenging and not as antiquated.

>5.56 AR or 7.62 AK

I'll have a little bit of both, thanks

Attached: 9245859_01_norinco_84s_5_56_ak_640.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Scar-H because burr where I live and as much as I like AKs I'm not fucking with rainbow ballistics when I have to fight the chinese horde.

SCAR since it can shoot both 7.62 and 5.56 NATO

Ah, a man of good taste I see.

Can it be a single law

Are you retarded?

In order of preference:
>M16
>AK47
>a rather heavy rock
>SCAR-H

Why do you hate the SCAR H user

>boomer
someone failed US history..

Isn't Russia cold?

And someone needs to lurk moar.

Scar for sure. If I could get a non-Colt AR, it'd be that instead.

m16a4

>M16A4
because the lower receiver is technically the only part classified as a "firearm" so I can just buy what ever furniture and upper receiver I want and it will still be an M16A4.

>gottem

AK-47 of course. rest are shit.

>prAKticality
fight me niggers

I'll take the AK because I know it won't get clogged or break on me if I can't find the proper tools to maintain it for long periods of time.
Piston>DI
>inb4 just get a piston M16

The Colt, thanks.

Is the M16 a full-retard lower? I'd fuck with that over a FA SCAR for the customization options alone, but if they're both semi, I'd have to go with the SCAR because I want REAL FUKKEN NATO.

>3 rotating bolt gas op rifles
I've fired all 3 of these and they're all pretty much the same rifle in a different shell. I really dont care either way.

Glock 20.

Small enough to be concealed, powerful enough to kill most ANYTHING you might want to kill, from soft armor wearing humans to bears.

Add a brace, trijicon rmr, stendo, and a 12 inch lonewolf barrel and it's a fine intermediate rifle

Add a brace, glock autosear, and foregrip and you've got a mean smg.

10mm is a good suppressor round aswell.

You can do everything but hunt birds.

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 74K)

Shit I didnt realize OP meant to pic from those 3

I’m choosing the Colt, since I don’t know who the AK’s manufacturer is.

>that abomination
id rather use a sling shot

youtube.com/watch?v=RvystnKMbKk

If you do not have a large supply chain, the SCAR is a bad idea.

Are you?

You're probably a faggot if you don't choose the AK

Steyr AUG.

Attached: IMG-20190417-WA0000.jpg (1024x745, 36K)

Given the relative ease of procuring parts for AR in US, I'd pick M16, if I lived in any other country, AK-47

This.

REAL FN' NATO

M16

Someone failed to lurk at all..

Since it’s my only gun, I’d say the AK since it has better longevity

I see OP lives in world without precision and plays too much viya

thats an akm not an ak-47, also scar prob.

M16, hands down
If I did not get to replace parts I would go with the AK.

Not even a question, scar 17 hands down. Useful longrange, hunt anything in america, reliable as fuck ect

m16a4.

Attached: 9qskJLYqnr.png (300x250, 36K)

Bullshit, battlefield las vegas said it is the least maintenance gun they have and nothing ever breaks, they have one scar with 300,000 rounds running

this an its not even close.

m16a4. All the others are way too heavy on the magazines, just 6 mags of 762 is heavy enough. After watching that vid of guys shooting each other with 762x51 nato with vests on at point blank range while standing on one foot I guess it doesn't really matter as far as penetration and you might as well go with other practical considerations like weight and cost.

The m-16 of course, I'm not a commie or a faggot

Sig P226 in .40.

That said, the sheer amount of fucking QTIPS and shit I use to clean a damn AR15 is ridiculous. An AK is way the hell more practical to clean thoroughly and with confidence in an apocalypse scenario despite it only surviving half as long.

AK is easier just to wipe with a rag and your finger in the rag. AR has way too many nooks and crannies and requires more precious fluids in a survival scenario.

all you need to clean an AR is a toothbrush and bore brush. toothbrush will clean the locking lugs of the bolt and BE just fine and better than qtips without leaving back cotton fibers.

the SCAR pictured is a SCAR-H in 7.62. If it was a SCAR-L in 5.56, it would have the same STANAG magazine as the M16

AK is life

Attached: 1466040764610.jpg (3565x1523, 942K)

>cleaning your gun
>not just dusting it off with a dirty oily rag full of dirt

Wow, the AR15 really is the best!

>Not Zastava 7.62NATO

nice raifu user
im jelly i just have a gay ass AMD-63

tfw no regular gas tube or heatshield

SCAR H. I can use .308 and 5.56, due to the conversion kits. just need to do the milling

optics nigger.

>Wow, the AR15 really is the best!

good for you you finally realized that!

what stops me from putting a shorter barrel on the m16a4?

7.62x39 seems more practical from a civilian perspective so I'd go for the AK, plus I just like AK's aesthetically.

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

M-16 because legally the lower is the firearm. I can attach any upper I want an swap between all sorts of calibers and barrel lengths. Still the "same gun".

>lower
do you mean the receiver or the handgrip?

Receiver. You can slap any modern AR-15 upper on M-16. The lower receiver is the gun according to USA law. You can mail order an upper receiver with no background check. Buying pic related, a stripped lower receiver with zero parts is considered buying a firearm. In the eyes of the law pic related is an AR-15. Every single other part is not an AR-15.

If I had a full auto M-16 lower I could have any AR-15 upper I want in full auto.

Attached: AR-15-A3_00.jpg (2200x1466, 83K)

SCAR H shouldn't even be a choice here, it's a joke.
>At 8.6lbs without a mag, it's somehow heavier while utilizing more polymer.
>Despite being made decades after the others, it's much larger/bulkier.
>Recoil impulse that destroys what you mount to the rails.
>Reciprocating charging handle.
>Overpriced without justification.

>what is a side mount?
>what is the ultimak?
>what is the zenitco b33?

Gotta go with the M16A4

How much can I modify the M16 and the AK or dot hey have to be in stock configuration

>Cringe_compilation.shrekpeg

Attached: 1556679240191.png (556x700, 192K)

If automatic,then the AK-47. Since it's both a battle rifle,reliable and also because I'm a slavic piece of crap. Also this is assuming I get the military version that has an automatic fire option.

You’re a literal shit-tier nigger.

>invading russia in winter

Why would you want two SCAR's?

Thompson center encore, it's a pistol or a rifle and can shoot anything.

>7.62x39 seems more practical from a civilian perspective
why?

my Famas

Attached: 1554930200708.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Because he likes AKs

cute bullpup sig

The vast majority of what you'll use a rifle for as a civilian is HD and hunting, so the slower and lower range heavy boolit of 7.62x39 will usually serve you better for hunting medium game and convincing rood redguards trying to sell you magazines about culture enrichment at 3am that you're not interested, goes through brush and drywall better than 5.56 and most of those kinds of shoots will be well within the 300 meter range.

Attached: dancing spurdo.gif (458x438, 103K)

I can see the hunting angle if not shooting at longer distances where the trajectory will look like a rainbow, but against redguards I imagine 5.56 would be much more effective.
>goes through drywall
This isn't really a bonus for civilian use, is it?
>brush
Yeah, this is true.