44th Birthday Present To Myself

.44 Remington Magnum revolver?

Autopistol designed for & named after my birth year: 1975?

Something else?

>mfw sportsman's warehouse has a new 6 & 1/2 inch talo edition s&w 629 deluxe for like $850

What do I buy?

>old thread:
For reasons, these are what I'm lusting after right now:

629 model 150714?
CZ 75 B?
GP-100 model 1771 or 1773?
Redhawk 8-shot model 5060?
Glockzilla G40 MOS?
Sig Sauer 220 or 226?
HK USP?
SP101 model 5384 .327 Fed Mag?

This will be my open carry for fieldwork in an uncucked state for defense against rabid dogs, deranged tweakers, angry bears, treacherous traitors, poisonous snakes, murderous thieves, delicious deer, ornery elk, irate sasquatch, insidious extraterrestrials, interdimensional assailants, fucking geese, chickens being harvested for meat, skinwalkers, and whatever else might threaten or require effective violence.

>mfw also just wanna be an arruh zonah ranger with a #bigirononmyhip

No, but, seriously, it shall soon be my birthday and I require a fun, accurate, reliable, aesthetic sidearm to pair with muh pappy's lever-action .45-70 Gov't (the only government I trust) carbine "guide gun" and the basic bitch ar-15 I plan to build for about $200.
>mfw former airborne infantryman

Attached: IMG_20190424_200023166_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (3024x4032, 3.03M)

congrats and happy b day. you look much younger than your age, even with the beard.

someone get a close up shot of gun counter guys face, I sense reaction image material

>44 and browsing Jow Forums
My condolences

Hello, fellow Gen X'er

If I got a gun for my age and birth year, it's be a Colt .45 and a Winchester '73

Which is weird because I'm not a cowboy at all. I grew up in New Jersey. I watch anime. I never rode a horse in my life.

But they're still cool guns, I guess.

Attached: 9ec91981898c4168b457acdbbc5fc269.jpg (630x420, 66K)

this is not worth a thread normie fudd

>Screaming Trees
I completely forgot about them. I should revisit desert rock now.

IIIIIIIIIIII, nearly lost you.....

Is that the wearhouse in Portland on 82nd?

I thought it looked like the one in my town.

I thought it was the one in Wasilla, Alaska. A lot of them are likely pretty similar.

That looks like the sportsman's warehouse in Federal Way WA

It'd make sense they're made similar I guess, it just looks so much like the one I'm thinking about

Haha. That looks like Sportman's Warehouse alright. Looks like the Federal Way one. I was almost going to go and get some ammo and be in your shot.

I'd get a USP. I've had one for 12 years now, and it's still my favorite handgun.

Attached: IMG_2932.jpg (749x800, 163K)

I like your style dude.

Dude, are you in WA?

I was gonna say the Silverdale one in WA.

is that the sportsmans in Midvale, UT?

>these anons realize sportsman's warehouse has a corporate-approved layout.

Attached: 1555803579274.png (320x360, 118K)

Please tell me this is you because that's near Portland, isn't it?

That is fucking uncanny, I would swear that's the very Sportsman's Warehouse on Fourth Plain that denied my NICS on a rifle purchase whose appeal told me I was treated as a felon in the state of Washington, right down to the phone. Three doors down from Tropic Pawn.

Attached: not a felon.jpg (2000x1333, 524K)

I know where you shop :)

t. Oregonfag

It's the trophy animals that are giving me the reason I am saying Silverdale.

Not if you recognize the ginger bearded employee behind the counter.

Do all sportsman's have that mezzanine?

confusing but interesting. What happened after that?

44. Mag makes for a fun gun man. My Redhawk is my favorite gun to shoot. Also if you want a good place to look for revolvers, check out valley pawn in downtown, they have a ton more revolvers then anyone else in town, and you can haggle.

Nothing! I had the rifle sent to an FFL in Oregon and took possession 5 minutes after BGC like always. Never had so much as a delay before or since. In fact because I have a CHL in Oregon, my background checks go to the front of the queue and I get quicker approval than most of the state. lol

Really confusing, you can imagine my shock after two decades of buying guns. WA just got gay about preexisting crimes in other states, and go by what THEY consider to be a felony, because what I did in CA never prohibited me from buying guns in CA or OR. Just WA.

Stop committing crimes.

when mainnet?

Well, like I did, 20 years ago. It was only ever the one misdemeanor. Not one before, nor one after.

Hey, that's the Hillsboro location isn't it?

Nevermind, on closer examination I realized there's a mezzanine and Hillsboro doesn't have one. I swear that's the guy who sold me my Glock, but short chubby guys with beards seem to be drawn to gun sales.

>Silverdale
Hey nigger

fucking larping faggot, nice revolver though. btw if i see you in public your going to get beat

Sup man, you in the area? If so, know any good shooting spots? I been driving down to the indoor range in Tacoma, be nice to have some thing closer.

The thai place across the street in OP’s pic is pretty good

Tahuya
You have to look around on satellite maps a bit

What was the crime? Just curious

fuck off discord trannys

You want to go shooting some time neighbor?

Hello fellow oregonfag
Looks like the one off 185th next to HW26.

yes overton that’s me

eehhh i raped a bunch of niggers on a street corner one night

Is that the fucking sportsmans in lexington KY?

I recognize that gun counter.

Attached: 16939677_1256325841111946_8767427580404015213_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>for defense against pissed off /biz tards
fixed that for you

I live right next to you.

I would get the 75B or maybe the USP but that's just my taste. The G40 Glockzilla is probably best for wildlife defense but a G20 would probably serve you better.

Almost all of those are quality options though.

I'm starting to think that Sports Man Warehouse is in it's own deimension and we have all be visiting the same store.

Attached: 20190430_072510.jpg (306x392, 77K)

Get the .44 Magnum. It’s my favorite gun

Damn OP, I didn’t know Jow Forumsommandos were that old

...That's literally ex post facto though. That's textbook unconstitutional.
You know, for a bunch of people that want to make lasting change to gun control laws, they sure know how to set themselves up for a massive loss if they get a judge that's any further right than Deng Xiaoping.

Attached: Ruger 44-Special-GP100-4-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 1.35M)

Attached: S&W 69 Combat-Magnum.jpg (650x400, 70K)

>44th

begone, boomer

44 would be gen x tho...

everyone over 29 is a boomer

Attached: 1552595198199.gif (500x311, 1.19M)

Are you going to be robbing people for their stinkies fren?

hey that looks like the sportsmans warehouse in Chattanooga, but i suspect they all look the same

Any chance this is Helena MT?

If so, hell yeah 406 brother

public exposure, wanking in the bushes of a YMCA

Is that the sportsman warehouse in Columbia, SC?

Shoplifting panties. I was too embarrassed to buy them.

Happy birthday my dude

You're here forever, user. t. 39 y/o

Attached: DeepFryer_20190430_134238.jpg (719x1116, 314K)

>chzeck'd & frenpilled
Mainnet on the Summer Solstice if what I have heard about the reasons behind the decision not to go live on the Sixth of May is true; LINK $1,000 EOY.
>mfw doxxing myself so Jow Forumsomrades know that sportsman's warehouse in medford oregon is best sportsman's warehouse

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, etc, friends; mainnet has been tentatively moved forward from May Sixth to the June Solstice in order to resolve issues allowing a shadowparsing doublespoof to maliciously fork and execute bad data due to latency issues, but my linky stays super stinky link $1k eoy.

Attached: IMG_20190424_200028627.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

You're a huge faggot for posting this
But happy birthday anyway fellow Medford fag

>mainnet has been tentatively moved forward from May Sixth to the June Solstice in order to resolve issues allowing a shadowparsing doublespoof to maliciously fork and execute bad data due to latency issues, but my linky stays super stinky link $1k eoy

Attached: Tucker Carlson.gif (210x194, 1.42M)

Always looking for new shooting bros, made a few off of here already. Surprising how many WA fags are on Jow Forums

nice speed loader faggot...the clyinder is CIRCULAR.

Attached: bl.png (1416x1600, 606K)

happy birthday and thank you for letting me know i'm not the oldest person on 4chats

there are literally dozens of us! i'm also on the peninsula, would be fun to go out innaforest sometime and blat

Hey

Is that in Medford?

Attached: idontknow.jpg (222x227, 8K)

44 Mag
>629 model 150714

Happy birthday user

We've had a few range trips out to Capitol forest, last one I went to was like 2 yrs ago. Made shooting buddies from that alone.

Kennewick, WA?

Alright you Kitsap fags here is how you can reach me

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-194007~2.png (879x879, 111K)

There's a discord for us WA fags. The other got deleted.

so which one did you get?

I knew you were that chainlink guy

LINK Jesus is that you? Looks like you.