Magpul

Can someone explain the magpul meme to me please? Is it really that bad? Even just the magazines?

Attached: 2D7AD18D-9DF1-4242-A4F5-2B5F15BF8385.jpg (1155x1155, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hynkh6rgIXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don’t see what is so wrong with it. It’s nicer than the factory stock and grips on a S&W MP2. Not super expensive, My AR is kinda magpulled out but I’m no fanboy, just wanted some plug and play upgrades.

it's fine. people shit on it because it's fun to shit on. enjoy it.

gun nerds scoff at magpul because its affordable.

>Magpul meme

Jow Forums is a place where everyone thinks that hating on something that you like makes them better than you.

This is not a place to have real discussions on things without being able to discard tolls/shitpost.

Also this

They're cheap and they work good. The primary advantage is if the feed lips break it'll be obvious. On aluminum mags if you bend the feed lips, the rifle won't feed and it won't be obvious it's the magazine. Steel mags generally don't break but they're heavy.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m new to the AR platform and wanted to make sure I’m not buying garbage. I don’t need the best of the best, just wanted to make sure it’s decent quality

im not a fan of how much play it has in my magwell, but it is the one that came with my rifle. the moe stock and grip are great though so no complaints there.

like all hobby-based boards, you don't go there to talk about the hobby. you go there to talk to people who also enjoy that hobby.

Magpul is perfectly fine, people bitch because they don't like it, not because it's bad quality, it isnt, and it's usually either elitists or shitposters bitching.
I have multiple AR mags that are magpul, and even have an AR with all fagpul furniture and backup sights. Have had 0 issues.

I miss you, SSB.
Dubs; they’re not garbage. Some of the AK stuff is a little doofy but it all meets as exceeds the standards of the equipment it’s meant to replace.

Attached: 8C722F28-D804-4AAE-8C25-E8983848CC2B.jpg (2048x1537, 540K)

ive broke my front pop up, and a stock
the stock only because i was using it like a hammer

Lancer mags all the way

the issue is that magpul is perfectly fine while ALSO being normie bait. so enthusiasts can't really on normies for using it but they REALLY want to.

Doesn't sound like an issue to me, sounds like stupidity.
>the enthusiasts
I think you misspelled elitist

>Fagpul
90% of their products are fine. I'm not convinced their shotgun stocks are the "best thing ever." Most of the criticism is actually people slapping Magpul furniture on stuff they really shouldn't have. Now Tapco, there's a company that deserves being mocked.

Pmags are in use with the US Military and most PDs in America. Some of their accessories arent as well thought out as their competitors, but the build quality on all their stuff is as good as anyone's. And the meme about mags breaking was from milfags using the really old ones, Gen2s and 3s should be fine.

It was good a decade ago. Most mags are now better than FAGPUL.

This, mainly
Because magpul makes plug and play upgrades that aren't particularly expensive like MOE forends which snap right into an off the shelf stock M4gery, they attract normies. Doesn't mean their stuff isnt good. They are the Glock of AR parts.

mostly because everyone figured out it was the follower that was shit on stanags and not the overall design.

*citation needed*

Name faggot

*SIPPP* Magpul, now that's a quality brand!

Attached: 1535787353595.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Depends. Their AR parts are great. So are their slings. Stay far the fuck away from their AK shit, it's worse than Tapco.

*tripfriend
FTFY

They're great mags, just get the dust covers and use them if you're storing them loaded.

>t. combat virgin civiecuck

He is legitimately knowledgeable about medical shit though

No, the build quality is fine, just looks dumb

I have kept 3 loaded for about 8 years now without dust covers and they haven't cracked yet

Yeah I said the same thing until a couple of weeks ago.

>the magpul meme
Their furniture is pretty good, and I really like some of their stocks and grips. Their magazines are WAY overrated, and I've had to sand and shave them to get them to drop free from some lowers-- Mag PULL, I guess. For plastic, I've had much better luck with Hexmags, although they don't seem as durable. I prefer aluminum GI mags, but I do admit that I have fixed FTF issues using Magpul followers with new springs,

youtube.com/watch?v=Hynkh6rgIXM
Absolutely not. Their AK stuff is irredeemable garbage. They dropped the fucking ball with it.

Attached: zhukov failure.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

>I have kept 3 loaded for about 8 years now without dust covers and they haven't cracked yet
Maybe they might actually work. I do wonder why some fuckhead would keep magazines loaded for 8 years without using or testing them. I guess that you could use them as a bludgeon or a doorstop or something.

>literally me in the pic

Their AR furniture is really good, if you like the aesthetics, and their buis are good quality.
I don't care for their mags, because I have awful luck with the feedlips giving out. I leave mine loaded 24/7, and I've woken up to being showered in cartridges before because a mag gave out.
The AK furniture is shit. Anyone who says otherwise is lying, and Magpul just doesn't care to do anything about it, because they won't make non-polymer hinge mechs.

Attached: 1556476649705.jpg (1280x825, 191K)

Magpul AK mags are better than some Polish polymer mags I bought from Atlantic that cracked the first time I used them. To be fair my 2 magpuls have worked just as well for me as the 20 steel mags I have. Actually better than some.

Got me.

does anyone remember which ammo can user was using for magazine storage?
will also post in qtddtot

>fapco?
>crapco?

that me

>magpul
>affordable

Attached: 1.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Poorfag.