Have you ever encountered a spook or a agent of the alphabet soup?

Have you ever encountered a spook or a agent of the alphabet soup?

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (220x293, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. Creampied her, too.

Yeah, they came to my house.

many times. they're faggots.

they glow in the dark

Attached: terry.png (480x360, 228K)

Couple spooks, which isn't amazing s8nce the security state we live in is pretty large and found evidence that someone I knew was an FSB agent operating out in the wild.

Same they told me to stay home one day.
I didn't. Went outside to buy a big gulp, and nachos anyways.

Met an ex spook through work, he literally had dozens of full autos with questionable legalitty

If i found a FSB agent i'd kill him and gank his shit

>found evidence that someone I knew was an FSB agent
Holy cheesedick, tell the story user

Used to fly for the CIA.
Met more than I could count.

As a glow nigger, yes.

Dad was CIA.

Tied me to a chair and drilled a hole through my left big toenail for getting a girl pregnant

Wasn’t even me

He died months later from a suicide

Left me everything

Still hate him

>Have old neighbor, Charlie, that was a USAF lifer
>Has a ton of stories that are usually half bullshit, half credible
>one time he says that when he got out in the late 60s, his old buddy contacted him to go to the range with him
>guy had climbed up to Major, and then went into the private sector
>asked Charlie if he wanted to serve his country 'in a better way' in Vietnam
>had brought along a suppressed Remington 700, and said it was his if he signed up
>showed him a briefcase with 20 grand and said it was his too, on the condition that he went to Saigon next week for a 'three day vacation'
>Charlie declined, but regretted not going on the adventure for years afterwards

He also claims to have been in one of the first classes Jeff Cooper ever taught at Gunsite Academy, and received a bunch of tips from him while there

Attached: 1546681494805.png (2560x1600, 2.56M)

probably but I'm not really sure.

I worked a Town Hall event where I met two ex-CIA agents that worked during the Cold War as undercovers in the Soviet Union.

They said I should apply, but I'm not smart enough to get into a group like that honestly.

>And push people into the path of oncoming trains I hear.
The glowing ones will get what's coming to them soon enough, Terry's death shall not go unavenged

Attached: 1518029454865.jpg (1000x1488, 696K)

yea dude, i looked in the oitlet this morning, prettu 0sppoy man it looked back

Yep. I haven't posted in years. But I'm the CLIC Marine.

Had a spook walk up next to my post, I was supposed to ask him what he was doing. But I didn't . He walked past me and winked.

You know a spook when you see one

Yep, several times over the years

chad

Why all the interest in spooks and glows lately?

Know thy enemy?

Can someone explain to me what a spook and a glow in the dark nigger are?
I sort of get spooks are cia agents into clandestine ops like the heroin extraction in Nam, but i don't know if there's more to it

user, at least use a VPN.

He's 13

A lot of anons got glowed around this time last year. They musty operate on a seasonal basis.

Story time?

Person of interest in a homicide, two detectives showed up were pretty chill.

I bartend for an advisor to the joint cheifs of staff. He trolls Jow Forums after I told him about it. Cool dude good tipper and his wife is a sweetheart.

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

>is wife is a sweetheart
why was that important to note?

because bartenders are fags

On Jow Forums? I guess everyday.

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism

You are internet baby. Lurk more.

>alphabet soup
>comparing alphabet soup "agents" to CGB Spender, a man who did his utmost to make sure POTUS doesn't know he exists

u dumm nigguh.

How so?

Attached: j929bhqi3fc21.jpg (1242x766, 96K)

Its what they want you to think. You actually creampied an extremely feminine male agent

I work at an airport. I’m pretty sure one of our tenants is either a group of contractors or the CIA themselves

Bartending is a most based profession.

No, they just read my file applying for Secret security clearance, realized I was boring, passed it and moved on.

Bartender here, you're right most of us are fags, can't stand the people i work with

In real clandestine work, people don't keep rappelling down the side of a building. Most of it is the mind-numbing task of staring at a dead drop for 6 hours before making a chalk mark on a sidewalk. The diplomats and real operatives don't do that the sparrows do. They're window lickers.
Dont wanna make this too blog-postey. Used to be involved in the Free State Project. Old heads would always say that if someone shows up and starts talking about blowing up shit they're a fed. But nobody ever worried about foreigners without cover.
>cute girl. Activism level and finances never match up. Nobody has ever met her family. Mild accent. No backstory. Spends tons of time traveling meeting 'liberty-minded' people exclusively on the Eastern seaboard. Devotee of Adam Kokesh and followed him around when he worked for RT America.
She gets herself arrested on the first day full body scanners are mandated for domestic flight. Thats state sponsored penetration testing.

Attached: 1535948902553.png (609x802, 96K)

>muh russia

Democrat detected

She lost because she is shit, get over it!

Yea a Canadian and American one in the Houston airport a couple years ago. They bought me a beer and helped me with my paper on Iran. Nice guys said I should think about a career in the field.

terry davis, some schizo OS developer, was convinced the gubment was out to get him, like most schizos are. he liked to call CIA niggers and said they had a propensity to glow in the dark.

unfair to just call him 'some OS developer', the dude built an OS singlehandedly from the ground up, one of the most impressive programming feats in history. he was batshit crazy though

What the fuck are you talking about?

RIP TERRY I miss this man.

>wasn't even me.

well shieeettt.

cool story tho bro. sounds like quite the bonding experence.

I did an informal interview with an alphabet soup agency at the end of grad school c. 2000. They were looking for people with GIS skills (which I have). But since I smoked weed more than once in college I couldn’t have passed the lie detector/background check. Oh well.

yes. i used to work with them.
it was pretty generic office work more often than not.

they dont ask about drug use on those tests. lots of feds have smoked (and do smoke) weed.

I only know what I was told at the time - that anything other than the old college try was disqualifying.

i imagine they do like military and try to scare people into pure honesty. well now you know in case you ever decided to do some big career change to work for the feds again. i wouldn't.

>It was programmed with an original variation of C (named HolyC) in place of BASIC, and included an original flight simulator, compiler and kernel
>HolyC is a variation of C, developed by Davis as the programming language of TempleOS. It is used to interact with the shell, and to write and execute entire applications from the shell.
>It supports ISO 9660, FAT32 and RedSea file systems (the last created by Davis) with support for file compression.
Impressive.

The dude who taught my CCW class was a retired FBI doorkicker, if that counts. He had a bunch of FBI, DEA, and ATF memorabilia all over his store, autographed newspapers and stuff like that, from joint operations he had been on.

Also check out this youtube video. This dude basically did a feature length documentary of him and really did his research. Worth a watch if you have some time to kill.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

I've seen this said before, but literally no one can provide an example of an user being glowed.

>Turning down spoopy ops in vietnam
What a dummy.

My dad was a CIA case officer while in the Army during the 80's, and has introduced me to some buddies of his, one who works in counter espianage with the FBI.

Also saw Secret Service hanging around when I got to meet with HMX-1 and check out their helicopters in Japan when Obama visited in 2010.

Had to speak to some and had one in my class

As of now, you used to bartend for me Jeff, and quit eyefucking my wife.

used to be one. don't ask me anything.

FBI is chill.
ATF are cucks.

NSA are incels.
CIA are based deep state warriors.

Why are the ATF cucks? Wouldn't they be bulls?

Attached: 1537248510457.jpg (250x239, 11K)

My CCW class was taught by some state trooper SWAT faggot. He shot his TV while practicing "dry fire" after "press checking" to verify his chamber was empty on a loaded magazine

A bunch of times IRL, some from work and some are family.
I'm sure almost every day shitposting on here too.

Idiot, now they can plant your DNA!

press checking is so gay

Yes, and?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism
based link. i was unaware of the term but am very sick of moving further into this rabbit hole that every company gets in on. they can't afford not to.
and the home govt of that company, and often foreign ones, can leverage that data to their advantage.
it's not ok and takes effort to avoid. even posting here without a vpn, it's happening each post.

>cia deep state warriors
wtf? the cia is not your friend. the nsa is more of your friend. it's healthy to be wary of both but the cia is pretty fast and loose with the rules as far as agencies go.
trust me.

>press checking in a training environment
>press checking at home
>press checking
yikes. i doubt he learned.

They glow brightest when they burn

Attached: 1553895285368.png (713x611, 26K)

"FSB"

Let's face it, you didn't catch anyone, just a manifestation of your schizophrenic Trump Derangement Syndrome that the equally deranged FBI was happy to go along with due to the dishonest media stoking irrational russophobia stemming from the typically leftist irresponsibility of running an entitled, shit candidate.

Think about it: Russia is the US's primary adversary. Why the fuck would they want it to be Great?

>company level intelligence cell
I did that 2 week course on lejeune. Never used it once back in the fleet. Was a super skate course tho