That obvious civvie who has never served in the military wearing full cammies at the gun range'

>That obvious civvie who has never served in the military wearing full cammies at the gun range'

Whats wrong with people?

Attached: 0998.jpg (835x773, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/k/1556583293939.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could just be a vet or a larper

I go to the range re enacting as Tsar Nicholas II, top that

Let people have fun OP

>fights all the jews battles
>has never been to jerusalem

pathetic

You are one of those retards, aren't you?

>that noguns neverserved who tries to police "civvies" at the imaginary range he daydreams about
who cares, especially if they took off all the insignia. absolutely cringing at OP and his gay thread

Bruh like 70% of all of my clothes are camo. You need to loosen up and recognize that 5 dollar pairs of pants and 10 dollars for a shirt and a jacket is a great way to save money. Plus have you seen how many damn pockets those things have?
Milsurp is generally cheap, dependable, and practical, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t wear it.

>Shifting the goal posts because OP literally read you like a book and it made you realize what a massive sperg you are

yikes dude

>Bruh like 70% of all of my clothes are camo

Jesus, what a massive loser. Per usual, people of your caliber make the same excuse "because it's cheap bro". Everyone knows you do it for the attention and validation.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (454x550, 32K)

who cares, its almost like the military off hands military surplus like hand outs anyway

> the military off hands military surplus like hand outs anyway

They haven't for years, faggot.

people who shoot AR-15s at the range are wannabe soldiers or trying to relive their glory days

Usually I don't see many people wearing camo walk around.

Sort of true, usually everyone that shoots bolt guns that I've seen, or pistols, semi automatic rifle like an AKM etc.. all wear normal clothes like a normal human being.

Come to think of it, even veterans who come by are always in jeans and a plain shirt.

>Everyone knows you do it for attention and validation.
Lots of people around here wear milsurp all over the place, it’s not exactly rare, hell milsurp is in style now anyway. As for validation I don’t see the need, I assume you mean people thinking I’m .mil, and whenever they ask I just tell them the truth.
There’s no deep seated phycological reason, I just like it and it fits my needs well.
So long as you don’t wear a full uniform and have a bunch of patches why should anyone care? Especially if that pattern( or patterns) isn’t in use anymore?

Pog
Security guards are more legit

>hell milsurp is in style now anyway

No it's not, stop spouting off your delusions as it somehow holds any sort of weight. Get over yourself, and act your age you mentally challenged loser. Dress like a normal adult.

The sad thing is, you think when you walk around in your camo clothes people think you are cool, reality is people laugh behind your back and call you a moron who cant get out of your 13 year old army faze.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

You do realize everyone can see the amount of posters in your thread, right OP? So for instance people can see you referring to yourself in the third person and white knighting yourself
Hoping this is bait, if not then possibly one of the saddest things on this shithole of a website

people who wear body armor are wannabe soldiers or trying to relive their glory days

>thinks everyone is the same while wiping tears from his eyes

yikes dude

Attached: 1546788866670.jpg (600x1323, 105K)

If milsurp isn’t in style where you live then boy am I glad not to live there.
As for the people thinking I’m cool thing, no I don’t think they even pay attention. Even if they did and thought it looked cringey I wouldn’t care what they thought of me.
Go back to your concrete jungle, you goddamn city boy.

You just gotta know where to look.

Save your breathe, i already know you're mentally challenged who couldn't make it in the military, now you live life in the form of weeping for attention from people while wearing camouflage. Sad thing is, having 70% of your entire wardrobe all camouflage, no one could speak sense into your brain as you are way too far gone.

It's sad you cant see how pathetic you are.

>faze
Learn to spell retard

>this is the current quality of bait on Jow Forums
>people still don't know how to sage

Attached: 1526883031558.jpg (625x626, 76K)

Bitch I got a 96 on the ASVAB my senior year of high school, the navy didn’t stop calling me about their nuke program for 8 months until I went down to the recruiter and found out that they don’t let people who take ADD meds into the military.
Go be mad at people for having fun somewhere else.

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

As confirmed, you're just a retard that got rejected and now live in fantasy world hence why most of your clothes are all camo.

>ADD meds

You wouldn't hack it into the military anyway, which is a good thing. You're a mentally weak individual, who could not hack the studying or have the required brain-cells to pay attention in the civilian world hence why you jumped on the Amphetamine train.

>having fun

"Having fun", more like "having fun being a fucking retard", act your age.

Why is this even a thread?

found you cuck

i.4cdn.org/k/1556583293939.jpg

>only soldiers are allowed to wear camo
lmao

Excuse me, he serves his country one weekend a month. Or at least he would, but he couldn't get past the physical. But he tried.

>5 dollar pairs of pants and 10 dollars for a shirt and a jacket is a great way to save money.
Cammo is too expensive. Just buy some wushu or shaolin uniforms off Alibaba for 10 dollars a set, add in some nunchauks and rattan sticks on the belt then learn some chinese which is basically free. Then you can be a cool LARPer that is kinda touched but still cool and not fronting. Instead of some sad camo dipshit that fishing for undeserved respect.

>act your age
I have a gf, am economically responsible, and am working on my bachelors degree, that good enough for ya? Or do I need to wear a suit every day like east coast businessmen do everyday for some fucking reason?
When I take my meds the problem doesn’t exist which is why imho it should not be something that would automatically disqualify you.
Stop being angry at people for liking things and having fun and you might just find that the world is a happier place user.

I shoot an AR-15 at a public range and I don't think I'm either one of those. Nobody probably does though, especially last time when I rolled up in my boss ass minivan and hopped out wearing straight up dad jeans and a golf shirt. Honestly I'm just a 30 year old man who loves guns and loves tinkering, but has too many kids and works too much to tinker with anything that doesn't build like legos.

people who shoot Glocks are wannabe cops or trying to relive their glory days

Either that or they really don't trust their range buddies.

people who shoot guns are wannabe soldiers/police or are trying to relive their glory days

Bitch, I'm elegant.

Attached: 11b_is_triggered_by_this_one_simple_trick.jpg (468x697, 99K)

AOC, go home you're drunk.

>Implying I have that shitty of taste in milsurp.
Woodland, flecktarn, OD green, nightcam, and ACU (waterproof Gore-Tex only for ACU) are the best for not looking like a chump while wearing it

people who wear issued military boots are wannabe soldiers or are trying to relive their glory days

>When I take my meds the problem doesn’t exist which is why imho it should not be something that would automatically disqualify you.
Not him, but the problem is that you need meds to be normal. This suggests someone without the constitution for what is required of you. ADD didn't exist until gen-x started to parent. Boomers and before would beat that shit out of their children, proving that it's not a real thing and just an undisciplined mind.

> imagine caring how other people dress
> imagine caring about things that have no impact on your life
P. Athetic

Attached: 4EABDF0B-6213-4A8B-AA7B-ED6C0DEC65B4.jpg (640x480, 36K)

People who shoot deer are just trying to relive our supermarket days

There's two ways you can take that joke and they're both pretty good.

people who wear clothing designed to blend into the environment are wannabe soldiers or are trying to relive their glory days

This is not true. My buddy is a marine and picks up 20$ boot drops ALL the time. Yeah they have an EGA on them, but we’re else am I going to find 20$ boots that last forever.

people who wear things designed to protect your head are wannabe soldiers or are trying to relive their glory days

People who wear Nike are trying to relive their athletic days

>walk around
Implying no legs, kek
>see
Implying invisible due to camo
Not really funny but ok.
Wouldn’t have saw it if you didn’t point it out.

Not exactly, some of it has to do with microbial imbalances. The more processed foods we eat and more cleaning we do before eating, the less microbes the body takes in, that leads to fauna stagnation. Fauna stagnation leads to chemical imbalances.
It wasn’t widespread back in the day because people worked on gardens and didn’t eat instant meals and shit like that all the time.
Read “the good gut” if you don’t think that microbes are that important.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

I saw it more of "people that wear camo are fatass fudds that don't do much physical activity"

>mentally challenged guy still blabbering on

Everyone here can live without the need for amphetamines. What you say is irrelevant, you are below everyone here.. druggie.

Attached: 1503593683221.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Yes because a medication prescribed to treat a known and recognized condition that is well documented and understood is the same as weed and crack.

Attached: 19990103_438986166484589_8942439365339130623_n.png (750x594, 285K)

Bitch I do what I want

Low life.

>caring that someone wears cammies at the range or anywhere
unless they're trying to pass as a soldier (its always soldier isn't it?) then who cares? To me it's far worse for actual vets to do this shit unless it's their worn as fuck deployment cammies which have evolved into work clothes and look like absolute trash now.
At that point it's just utility and they're well aware they look like a bag of ass.

I rarely see anyone wearing a pattern that's in service at the range, but that may just be me. It's not like you need a bunch of pockets when you're shooting paper and have a range bag.

>It's not like you need a bunch of pockets when you're shooting paper and have a range bag.
You do when you EDC a bunch of stuff though. Not to mention that carrying most things in cargo pockets is infinitely more comfortable than in front pockets, especially when cargo pockets have interior pockets.

>he doesn’t collect surp clothes
It’s pretty neat user, I would recommend getting into it.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

You meant how people who have served use it for attention? Sounds like projecting to me.

I'm a middle aged guy, I've never been in the military but I almost exclusively wear camo hunting pants, surplus store pants, and tiger stripe pants.

Fucking things are comfortable AF and last forever. I don't even give a shit if anyone says anything I just tell them I hunt. I don't even hunt every year. Still love the comfy fucking pants.

I have a pair of tiger stripe camo pants I bought in 1990 that are still in perfect condition and broken in so they are soft and the most comfy fucking pants ever made. They just won't die.

Fuck the haters.

P.S. I unironically wear bass fishing hats and t-shirts with boat/marina logos on them. I give no fucks.

based boomer, OP is gay

>i edc X so i need a buncha pockets
ok bud you do you, but you can just wear normal cargo pants. im of a mind that if your EDC list consists of that much shit, you fucked up somewhere and probably look like silly with all that shit in your pockets.
i hate using cargo pockets though so i am admittedly biased.i keep everything at or above my waist if i can help it.
i don't wear milsurp for utility or seek it out for that reason. i think it's tacky and provides little function over say a lighter shirt with pockets and normal pants.

Godspeed, camo pants man. OP is a faggot lefty trying to police what people wear.

HUNTERS WEAR CAMOUFLAGE, YA FUCKTARD NONGUNS

...and camo isn't even his final form.
Here's hoping that we all level up to boomer status one day.

Attached: RepentSinner.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

this whole clip is just a treat everytime
>blackshirt sees guy look away and tries to cheapshot
>repent shirt was watching him the whole time and blocks
>blackshirt just walks off after that knowing he's been beat in every way
fuck that guy and bless the repent guy tho

if I wasn't a poorfag, I'd completely larp dress as Turn-of-the-Century Adverturer Hunter a la Teddy Roosevelt but with more pith helmet and maybe even a half cape every now and then.

Attached: teddy-roosevelt-bear-hunt.jpg (511x354, 145K)

>>That obvious civvie who has never served in the military/ police, having a gun
>Whats wrong with people?

jesus, calm down sarge.

fuck you I wear camo polos, socks with sandals, colored sun glasses, the works. I look cool and all of the 35 year old single moms love me.

>pith helmet
I see you too are a fellow with excellent taste.

>"served"

Kill yourself faggot. You "served" no one.

Imagine giving a thought to what people wear. I think my daughter does that.

Why does anyone care what anyone wears. Live and let be.

Attached: 1552866132771.png (372x340, 132K)

People

>Bruh like 70% of all of my clothes are camo.

Attached: 1555386400822.jpg (384x395, 24K)

That is actually quite cool
Do you also dress up as a World War 1 russian cyclist?
that would certainly leave an impression

I was at a fashion show last Thursday and in the male section there were at least two guys wearing milsurp, one wearing Alpenflage and the other wearing Desert Night Camo. Milsurp/military core is an actual thing even in the normie fashion sphere.

>not going to the range in your Jow Forumsomfy cammie jammies

Attached: 1547523952251.jpg (1024x811, 73K)

>mfw 8 dollar comfy as fug Walmart camo tshirt and fresh buzzcut
I dont usually wear camoshit in public though.

Attached: 1551909340581.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Nigger, I go to the range head to toe in tigerstripe with an M1A and then when fudds bitch about it claiming to be ZACOG I shoot one inch groups into their target offhand on their targets just to piss them off. The RO loves me, she's a 10/10 blonde and she sucks me off during every ceasefire.

Attached: Tapu.gif (408x397, 59K)

I do go out in imperial Cossack garb from time to time

id say NUH UH NO AMERICA IS NOT LIKE THIS but yeah some places are exactly like this. these young men will grow up to be the fudds of tomorrow.
they almost never have any time in the military and don't actually use camo for anything other than a fashion statement and "utility", even though non-camo alternatives exist for the same price.
i doubt anywhere else in the world has people like that in quantities worth mentioning

Attached: 1554829471254.jpg (600x649, 43K)

>Misspells shit so often you actually saved an image for when people call it out.

Ur a Jew

I never gave verbal or written consent to anyone ever for the rights to my biography

>says civvie
>thinks camo is military exclusive

lol, don't you have some poppy field to defend while your wife gets spit roasted by Tyrone and Jamal on your bed? Unless you are a larper "civvie" yourself, of course.

I gave my old cammies to my dad and Gramps and they use them all the time.

Lots of rednecks wear camo. It's a thing.

Not sure where all the butt hurt about this comes from except libtards afraid of vets.

Im that respectful civvie who owns multicam pants, battle shirt and place carrier but have never worn it to the range.

>battle shirt
idk what that is, pic?

I’ll have you know that I support the 2nd amendment all the way bitch, NBC included. There should be no control over what weapons a free citizen owns.

>re enacting as Tsar Nicholas II
Getting shot in the head?

Bet your daughter can suck some mad dick.