Just bought this and the kopis from cold steel for a comfy 50 bucks...

Just bought this and the kopis from cold steel for a comfy 50 bucks. If I ever found myself in the unfortunate situation of being in the middle of a chimp out how would they do for self defense?

Attached: 016CFBFF-D36E-4EB8-A3CB-4156EFA7561E.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coldsteel.com/1911-guardian2-walking-stick.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cold steel
they're useless for anything beyond seppuku

>how would they do for self defense?
depends on how many chimps attack you and with what.
problem is that you have to come close to them.
I'd still prefer using a gun.

dont bring a knife to a shit flinging fight

They'd do about as well as you can wrestle and fence.
Retard.
Shit in the other hand and stab with the other. Fit right in.

Why not both?

I have one of those hanging by my back door. The thing is I deal with trash pandas and have to shoo them away from my plants. Shooting them could cause issues with the neighbors and town. So I go out back with simple blade in case one does think charging me is a good idea. The blade is strong enough to cause large amounts of damage to a person though if needed but I wouldnt use it in a sword on sword fight.

Attached: 1989blindfury.jpg (500x275, 60K)

Better'n holdin' your dick.

it has literally already claimed blood in RAHOWA

Attached: cold steel1.png (1435x1607, 680K)

Cold steel might be some small ninja shit, they make some pretty durable, actually functional crap for a decent price. Yeah, they might not finish the grip d on the blade, you need to finish sharpening it, the sheaths are not top notch, QC can be questionable at times, but after all that, their shit can take some abuse.

>you need to finish sharpening it
I have never once seen a Cold Steel that wasn't sharp as fuck out of the box. I think you're talking about things you don't know much about.

Are you sure you're not talking about tramontina machetes?

Reread the part about QC. I returned a tanto blade after I opened it up and literally found it rusting in the box and they gave me a new one that's been sharp and clean with minimal use.

Their QC is very hit or miss, so I dont doubt his claim.

>cold steel made a fucking tactical mallninja gladius
you cant make this shit up

That thing looks like you could bend it over your knee

Just wait till you see this
coldsteel.com/1911-guardian2-walking-stick.html

Attached: A31FD436-2FE2-43F1-8486-370949634595.jpg (480x480, 14K)

cold steel is god tier and the only Jow Forums approved blade maker,especially after shitting all over shitmade when they came out as anti gun.

These are more like machetes than actual swords. Thrusting is not going to work as well as if you had a genuine gladius. I personally recommend slashing at the neck.

I also saw they had a "survival spear" at Academy. As if you couldn't make one with a kitchen knife, a broom, and some duct tape.

Is it like the threaded cane from Bloodborne, where you can turn it into a bladed whip? If not, I am severely disappointed.

It's literally just a putter.

"What's to understand about swish swish stab? It's not a fighter jet."

Is this how you use it?
sorry for a shitty edit, cant rotate it in paint

Attached: 17870-DEFAULT-m.jpg (664x485, 27K)

How shit would a 420 steel machete be? Does it really matter when you're just swinging it 10 times tops against flesh/clothing?

It’s not made in the USA

It doesn't have the weight to it to do max damage of the original design.