A tradgirl is taking me shooting this Friday. How do I not look like a faggot, I've never shot a gun before

A tradgirl is taking me shooting this Friday. How do I not look like a faggot, I've never shot a gun before.

Attached: 1556072173394.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that you on the far right?

no

OP, you always look like a faggot. But yeah, a suggestion for shooting guns:

Don't fight the recoil. Grip the gun tight, but don't try and fight the recoil as that'll make you jerk and develop a flinch. Guns are loud and will surprise you when they go off, just make sure your earpro is in right (earmuffs are easy, ear plugs make sure you twist them up before putting them in). Don't point the gun at things or people you don't intend on shooting, because you don't wanna get the police involved or even worse, sued. And finally, after the trip decide if you want to go back again as a hobby. Some like it, some don't. Don't let the experience with her, for better or for worse decide the hobby for you.

Now finish your onions, faggot.

Be honest with her and say you've never shot, don't be retarded and she'll probably be fine teaching you. Just remember to always treat the gun like it's loaded, don't point it at anything you aren't willing to destroy, and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

Lean forward to not get your ass kicked by recoil, don't put your eye too close to the optic if you don't want a black eye. Don't walk the slide or charging handle forward, pull it back and let go or it won't feed properly. Those are the most common first time mistakes

Thanks anons. Do you guys have any shooting accuracy tips? Will I miss a lot?

I can tell by your choice of OP picture, you are a gigantic faggot who will probably look down the barrel and accidentally pull the trigger.

Probably at an indoor range, the target usually won't be too far. Do you know what/where you'll be shooting?

OP, what the fuck is wrong with you and why have you never fired a gun?

Also, if she's an experienced shooter and isn't being obviously unsafe, take her advice when she offers it and let her correct your newfag onions issues (grip, stance, posture, buttplug diameter etc.). Be humble and differ to her expertise, and do your best to learn everything you can. Then, when all is said and done, go sell your nintendo switch and buy a fucking gun.
tl;dr OP is a faggot but I hope you enjoy your range visit

*probably not at an indoor range

Let her date someone more deserving

If you do, don't sweat it. Breath slow deep breaths to not allow your heart to race and fire when you finish exhaling and before you inhale. Holding your breath is another way to naturally steady yourself, but you don't want to exhaust yourself or breath in a ton of lead if it's at a shitty indoor range. If you miss, see where you're hitting and try and figure out a bit why it's happening: Too far left? Maybe you're putting too hard a grip with the supporting hand. Too far right? Maybe you should focus on aligning the sights center instead of teaching it Mein Kampt for the 1488th time. Even then, with many things, it comes with practice. For your first time, just try and have fun and don't beat yourself up if you miss.

Still gonna continue calling you a faggot.

deliberate troll but either way you’re a fucking faggot

What in the fuck is a tradgirl?

Key to hitting your target is being able to pull the trigger without moving from where you're aiming

And don't overthink and spend too long lining those sights up perfect

>How do I not look like a faggot, I've never shot a gun before
You won't
But the best you could do is look like a smart enough faggot to just admit he has no idea what he's doing instead of a retarded faggot who pretends he knows what he's doing before fucking up spectacularly.

What is this picture from I know who the girl is on the far left, she's a YouTuber.

Traditional girl
Good old dress wearing, long haired conservative women

The fact that he made this thread doesn't bode well (no offense op love you bb)

>(no offense op love you bb)

You're as big of a massive faggot as the OP and his trans boyfriend, KYS you gay cunt.

Hey, vsauce, michael here
The guy at the back left corner is me

Go fuck yourself you autistic 30 year old boomer tard

stock on that pokcety space between your arm and shoulder, I forgot what it was called

pockety, fuck how did I misspell that

always look down the barrel to make sure its loaded b4 you pull trigger

Attached: 1555892313044.jpg (750x806, 96K)

Watch some vids on youtube, I HIGHLY suggest voda. Guy's legendary with his ELITE and secret squirrel, high risk training.

Or that one Italian midget.

What the fuck is a tradgirl?

a girl thats trad

Oh thanks.

Attached: das it mane.jpg (640x621, 176K)

give me her digits you faggot, you dont deserve that poon

Simple. Be honest and tell her you dont know shit and learn

There is no way you wont look like a faggot. Your only chance is to see what local gun clubs offer guns for rent. Then spend 2-3 days shooting rentals beforehand. You must shoot:

>9mm handgun
>.357 mag revolver
>AR15 rifle
>.308 bolt action rifle

This will prepare you for most things she could throw at you.

Attached: 25007293_198782320687842_1150074345016524800_n_002.jpg (932x1165, 101K)

Easy.
Step 1: Get the fuck off my board

Dude that's some pretty shitty advice, you want OP wasting all his time looking down the barrel? Honestly I only check the chamber to make sure it's not loaded and unobstructed after I unload a magazine. I've got a little flashlight and everything. That way I can be sure the gun isn't loaded so that I don't have to worry about keeping it pointed downrange. The only real exception is on my CC I'll check the chamber to make sure I have a round in there before I go into shitty neighborhoods. Pic related.

Attached: chamber_shot2.jpg (4160x3120, 2.04M)

It sounds stupid, but make sure you're actually lining up the front and rear sights of whatever you're shooting. If you're only looking at one end, you'll be way off.

>tradgirl
no such thing
all women are whores

A thot in sheep's clothing.

How the fuck do I find a trad girl to take me out to the range

>noguns nevershot ""Jow Forumsommando""
>taken to the range by a woman
The absolute state of this board

is this a make-believe thread?

yes

You don't because they don't exist.

In reality we all know this is bait, however here's what I'd do:
Just tell her you haven't tried shooting before but would love to learn how to, just watch a few videos on gun safety first. It's really all you need.

>How do I not look like a faggot

just accept your fate faggot - the first few times you do anything you will look like an idiot - shooting is no different

DO NOT POINT THAT GDAMN GUN ANYWHERE EXCEPT DOWNRANGE

>T.incel

People need to stop that facial expression. It makes you look like a mindless brain-eating zombie. If I finally give in to the psychosis that's been eroding my mind for years, it'll be a bad time.

>all these posts
>missing the obvious and trying to over explain technique and safety and shit
nigger, it's simple.
>tell her "Ive never gone shooting before but I want to try it"
Youve established interest and explained youre new and will be following her instructions.
the primary safety rules to keep telling yourself over and over
> 1) keep the end of the barrel pointed away from people and preferably down range when not in a case. This is a big fucking deal, more important than anything.
> 2) keep your finger out of the trigger gaurd (that circular hole where the trigger is inside of) until the gun is pointed down range and youre ready to shoot.
Follow those and youll establish youre trustworthy with a gun. Follow her instructions on how to load them and ask if she doesnt tell you, you forget, or need clarification. Putting the wrong ammunition in a gun will damage or destroy the gun and possibly you. Maybe buy a set of hearing protection in case she doesnt have any extra, you absolutely need to wear a set, tinnitus blows and I cant sleep without a fucking fan on now because of it.. Im not even 30.

If it helps knowing, gun people get pretty excited being the first one to take someone new shooting like taking someones virginity. Youll get special attention and she'll like knowing you listen.

these
>gun people get pretty excited being the first one to take someone new shooting like taking someones virginity
especially this.

If you find yourself getting into the hobby thatll be the time to start watching videos about technique and how different guns are operated and work. Early on, play "Im new" in your favor.

Attached: OPinmiddle.png (498x500, 409K)

>implying I don't get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis

Traditional thot.
They preach traditional values and generally are right wing but will never actually settle down and have kids.

A real man is going to steal her from you

what's with all the projecting uber retards in this thread? dude is young and eager to learn and you shit up your panties over the internet. pathetic sight, you sorry excuses for males.

The hell is a "tradgirl"?

Listen to what they say. If they tell you to rack the bolt after every shot dont sit there squeezing the trigger repeatedly like "why isnt it going?"
Similarly dont be handed something like an AR, pull the trigger, and go "ok now what do I do?"
Just dont be retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE

You're Dan Olson?

What’s blonde chick in the middle’s name?

Don't try to act like you know what you are doing.
Don't try to shoot at a pace above your level.
Take your time, relax and have fun!

Guns aren't everything you know? You should focus more on spending time with the person taking you out to show you a good time.

Here are some tips!
Safety first!
Keep your barrel pointed down range and off the trigger until your ready to shoot.

Relax!
Don't get tense and anticipate recoil, let it surprise you a bit and try to keep your mind clear and calm and relaxed and empty.

SLOW TRIGGER PULL
Stage the trigger first, find the wall where you find resistance from the trigger. FROM THERE pull it slow and focus on pulling it straight.

To shoot ACCURATELY you have to have a SLIGHTLY relaxed and loose grip than normal efficient fast shooting.

Above all, don't feel bad for taking instructions from a girl or a beginner.
Sometimes we miss things and its always good to learn and see another perspective so keep an open mind user.

Have fun!

It's a wedding that all of the commie YouTubers were invited to

Damn user. Good advice surprisingly.

Attached: 1eece0a9047aa47e227676dce6bbcafd--die-antwoord-natural-light.jpg (500x375, 30K)

With your finger on the trigger, use the barrel of the gun to scratch your nuts.

>Blonde chick
>Dark brown eyes
>Dyed hair color
>Caked in makeup

Be honest and do what she says.
Also don't freak out when you discover she has a penis.

Practice a shooting stance at home and lift a couple weights prior to going to the range.

The pulling of a trigger should be more of a pinching than a pulling. If you yank on the trigger it’ll jerk the gun around and you’ll miss, so keep the trigger pull smooth and consistent and imagine you’re pinching the trigger and the grip together rather than tugging on a lever.
Start with small shit like a .22 and work up to louder stuff with more recoil.
Taurus sucks and 1911s are for boomers.

London

>using “trad-“ unironically
Sorry OP the faggotry is already terminal.

>tinnitus blows and I cant sleep without a fucking fan on now because of it.. Im not even 30
If it makes u feel any better user im 18 and have constant EEEEE from not only dicking around with fireworks as a kid but going to the range and not properly putting plugs in again as a stupid ass kid