Previous thread:

Attached: taiwan.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dantesports.com/en/shop/gsg-mp-40-22-lr-non-restricted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

american here. truly LOL at your lack of gun rights. nice 5 round clips

>clips

>getting baited this hard

Attached: 1423227412282.jpg (479x335, 19K)

Based and booletpilled

Attached: 1544294512138.jpg (2114x2079, 2.06M)

Any new news with bill C71 bs?

is it really getting baited if you walk into the trap on purpose

Got dabbed on by the senate

Attached: 3DF24255-DCAD-44D2-8F73-102D7154ACEE.png (512x215, 109K)

intredasting

>RPALLLL GANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What's a fair asking price for a used (200 round) forged receiver + bolt m305

no mods? 550-650 depending on condition would sell it quick

antifa guy is on canadaguns. downvoted the fuck out of him

>being a rebbitfag

Attached: 1550617402370.jpg (960x952, 37K)

signed up for rpal pls stop bullying me

Attached: 1556067034469.jpg (500x597, 43K)

BOOMER GET TF OUT
These have been posted on cgn for 450 - 500.
If you have lots of accessories, then a higher price.
Just remember, whatever you price it at determines how long it will sit on the market for sale before you lower the price.
I usually list on the upper side and lower it aggressively until I find a buyer.

if your application process lasts longer than the minimum you are on a list somewhere

Attached: 16-og.jpg (500x750, 66K)

>application got approved in just over 30 days
Does this mean I'm not on any lists?

No sir

Attached: 1556622454477.jpg (570x856, 36K)

what if im on multiple

Attached: 1556212496567.png (371x353, 148K)

>semi auto 23 rd MP40 in .22
this looks fun as fuck
dantesports.com/en/shop/gsg-mp-40-22-lr-non-restricted/

Waiting for some madlad/3rd party company to make drums for this thing

9mm version that takes glockazines or gtfo

What did he say?

shoo shoo

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

unironically considering it for my 1st gun
it's between this and a ruger 10/22 desu

Attached: 1426351342.jpg (788x646, 86K)

Dont buy the meme gun. Get a stainless 10/22 Takedown

Get it, you'll unironically have more fun with a $30 red ryder than a 10/22

Do it. I bought a meme gun as my first as well

what did you buy?
i want to get a .22 to test out what being a gun owner is like (going to the range etc) before i start spending all of my hard earned GBP

I'd go for the STG imo.
Its heavy af but the mp40 seems to have consistent feeding issues on the last round

Attached: uncleadolfapproves.jpg (478x700, 118K)

Maybe only load 22/23 in a mag to take pressure off the spring?

I got a lever action shotgun lol. I think its kinda memey.
Love it though

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

maybe.
I only fired one for a little bit but I suspect the issue is with the follower pushing the last round at the wrong angle, regardless of how many are loaded.
Other than that and the sight picture I prefer it aesthetically to my stg. Lighter, .22LR feels more true to form for a 9mm etc

Attached: uncleadolftransition.png (612x432, 193K)

How much do those cost now? I NEVER see them anywhere

Well that's the thing, it's hard to know the price of something that never comes up

I seen one at a gun show for $2500

How many centuries ago was that?

Saturday. Guess the boomer was running out of 8mm(which there was a whole belt of) or getting tired of it taking up space. Forgot to get a picture at the gun show

Are you sure it wasn't a dewat

I didn't ask, assuming there was a full belt next to it it might have been. Last I've seen a live one was October at a different gun show, I forget how much that one was going for

I think you're forgetting a zero there buds.

I've seen prohibited ones go for $3000, not the TWN non-restricted ones.

You can import one from TWN through IRG or wolverine. Shipping would be a killer but you can.

any ranges in Southern Ontario taking members?

Crumlin, Eesa, Huron fish and game, the shooting academy in Listowel.

>Got dabbed on by the senate
Please be true!

Attached: 56y56h56h56h56u.jpg (450x450, 91K)

They gutted the shit out of it with amendments and it was sent back to parliament.

Eesa. Its a good time

So what happens to it now?
>t. worried about saving enough for a vz before C-71 passes

Attached: dumb pepe with dog.jpg (284x283, 23K)

It's been delayed, basically. Hard to say if it'll pass before the election with all the other shit going on.
>worried about getting a Vz
Unless it's a specific batch of CZ858s you can still get Vz2008s, CSA Sa58s, Kodiak 58s

Anyone here former Cadets? If so, what do you think about it now that you're out?

I hated the officers, incompetent fat borderline stolen valour military "personnel" (cuz technically they're CAF officers). Wish we could go and do the cool shit that was being done in the 60s when they would let you play with FALs

Attached: 220px-RCACC_Badge.svg.png (220x241, 37K)

I got to shoot Lee enfields what are you talking about?

The officers around here were all drafted from Bordan or Trenton or Pet and just wanted to be with their families again. My Major did actual tours and was very approachable - so were the other squadrons we were apart of.

Summer events were where you got all the action and fun stuff. But you only got into the good ones if your officers wrote good things on your application

I guess it's different from each corps.
Kind of regret not doing summer staffing, but at the same time I'm glad I didn't.

Go back

Attached: 1527855891242.jpg (460x316, 43K)

$8000 apparently. That's what he got his for minus the worth of the drums, belt links, and 500 rounds of ammo he got included in the offer.

Apparently TWN is running out of MG34 since they're nearing 1945 in their #s

Attached: IMG_20190306_003336_edit.jpg (2448x1376, 479K)

Also when I was talking about shooting I was referring to when battle drills were taught and practiced, that was until the UN made Cadets stop because Canada was raising "Child Soldiers"

>the UN made Cadets stop because Canada was raising "Child Soldiers"

Attached: 1556558588073.png (169x211, 78K)

I was one of the last Cadets who got to shoot Lee-Enfields
We couldn't even shoot them for familiarization training, we had to run a "biathlon" competition as an excuse to use them

god I hate the UN so much

I've used a C7 SIM range before. That was only because the CO corps that sponsered us invited my unit, otherwise ive Only shot the daisy air rifles everyone uses in cadets.

I was in RCACS, so we never had any kind of close relationship with Land units

How much for a range membership with them?
I'll probably only get to go shooting 10 times a year or so, so like to make a day out of it when I can.

is it true that they give you condoms to masturbate with and that you get in trouble for not using one to masturbate?

lelwat

Really need to poo, but I'm scared bros

If you're scared of pooping, maybe you need to change your diet.

they talk about it after member initiation and the 1st mandatory penis inspection

Not pooping is worse. Read about what it's like to have an impacted colon and the complications from it

Why are you scared to poop, user?

Attached: IMG_7252.jpg (1024x616, 57K)

Yes it's true. If you go to the med station there are paper bags full of them. If you're found with a used condom you'll get in shit by the officers because it isn't "cadet appropriate behaviour". There were alot of dumb rules at cadet camp. One guy got in huge trouble for shaving his own head. Like wtf we don't want to pay $15 for a haircut leave us alone.

I really like that O/U.
It really is.

Wait I misread that my bad. You get introuble if you're found with a used one. If you don't use it no one gives a fuck. Also you have to get the condoms yourself from the med station, I've never heard of them being given out.

Somehow I developed a giant pimple in my butt cheek near my anus, the type of pimple that is a couple CM diameter that can occasionally show up in your back and take days to surface and turn into an open sore of sorts when it does, which it has done. I don't have access to a shower right now, and I am afraid of getting poop into this sore and it getting infected, at which point I could end up needing to show a doctor my butthole.

Attached: sadness.jpg (255x253, 9K)

>Meanwhile, in scouts
>Smoking some weed sitting around the fire pit
>Canoe races
>Making and sleeping in quinzhees
>etc
Was pretty comfy.

Eye drops. Cheap ones work especially effectively, the drops are meant to shrink blood vessels when applied. Works wonders for any acne anywhere

Do you have any alcohol? Just wipe and then use alcohol on some TP to clean around it. You'll be fine.

Sea cadets sucked. Literally sat in rooms doing nothing for 3 hours hungry once a week then went home. Should've done army

That sounds more like a cyst.
Believe me when I say this, but doctors will always have seen worse.

Lol at your SBR laws burger. And your milsurp prices.

Nah, Air Cadets is the way to go since you get to fly gliders and shit.

>implying anyone anywhere has rights

i didn't even know there were different kinds of cadets, i thought air cadets was the only one

Land, air and sea. If you live up north there's the Canadian Rangers but I've only seen youth rangers maybe once.

>milsurp prices
wut? they have way more milsurp and it's way cheaper, literally all we have is cheap SKS, they have a better milsurp market in every other regard

literally all they have to do is pay an extra $200 for an SBR, whereas canadians will pay an extra $1000+ for a goofy not AR thats non restricted

this is some seriously pathetic dope

*cope i mean

Owning Restricted firearms is a lot easier than it is to own any NFA item, he kind of has a point.

>not just buying a $650 AR-15 and shooting it in the bush anyways

Attached: 547356734725467521.png (621x702, 85K)

>pay an extra $200 for an SBR
to a government agency that effectively registers you to that firearm. that's not fundamentally better than what we have going on, if you compare apples to apples.

except they can legally shoot it wherever they want
americans can break laws too if they want
how do you figure? are the some complications to the nfa tax stamp process i'm unaware of?

I work with a guy who got to run around with FALs and GPMGs and shit. He speaks so fondly of it, but he's a boomer and is still basically living in 1981. Told me a story about how they had to wax and buff the floors, so theyd smear wax everywhere, get the light kids to sit on blankets and the strong kids would swing them around in circles.

No complications, it just takes the ATF fucking ages to process SBR and suppressor paperwork. You think our Restricted transfer times are bad? Look at Jow Forumsnfa one day and you'll see how much worse it can get (and how bad the burgers have it)

>how do you figure? are the some complications to the nfa tax stamp process i'm unaware of?
the fact that it takes 8-12 months.

>r/nfa
Go and stay went

Attached: 1500591503441.png (571x618, 53K)

The first year is like 450ish

Thinking about getting this for my first gun. Thoughts? Just looking for something small for plinking before I dive into gun ownership. It's either this or an SKS; I'm a sucker for cowboy guns and slavshit

Attached: HENRY SILVER BOY 22LR LEVER ACTION RIFLE.jpg (1920x533, 105K)

tube magazines are dog shit. get a mag fed bolt gun like a cz 455 if you want manual action .22

otherwise, SKS

if you're gonna get a .22 go semi auto, you wont have as much fun as you think with that thing and you'll have spent a shitload of money on a .22 henry. henry make good gun, so get real gun if you buy henry.