Do i hear:

Do i hear:
>Nationwide constitutional open carry
?

Attached: 46DF3CB2-B367-4E41-A666-2E59B7196323.jpg (1420x1953, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SoqZutsd1m0
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/23/politics/supreme-court-heller-thomas-2nd-amendment/index.html
google.com/amp/s/www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/new-york-state-rifle-pistol-association-inc-v-city-of-new-york-new-york/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/SoqZutsd1m0

Attached: 1552796134443.jpg (630x840, 265K)

No, negro. No you don't.

Attached: 1280px-Official_roberts_CJ.jpg (1280x1600, 259K)

>hearing anything from Thomas

Attached: cf8bb86fffe8af8b8672c7ea98f98f7f4159671338829470441ced25ab87dabc.jpg (480x319, 28K)

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/23/politics/supreme-court-heller-thomas-2nd-amendment/index.html
Thomas is the best ally we have

Gotta get that 6-3 to keep this faggot in line. He won’t be able to do his little swing vote performance so maybe he’ll just sit down snd shut up

Heres to hoping Ginsburg goes to that great synagogue in the sky before the case is heard

Attached: E1BAF39D-438E-4563-910E-2FBCACA3D59D.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Has anyone seen the mummified bitch recently?

It'll come soon enough.

Attached: rbgdeathanimation.webm (1280x720, 399K)

No one has seen her in months. Not even the "we totally saw her in public but we didn't get any pics because that would have been rude" croud has claimed to have seen her for a while. The Dems are gonna make sure weekend at Ruthie's lasts as long as possible in a hail Mary attempt that no one notices before the next election.

i read his wikipedia page. he seems like a fine and upstanding gentleman who has a clear mind focused on freedom and the American way of life. if i could vote for him i would.

she's in training for the NY Marathon

Attached: 1473670220050.jpg (880x513, 90K)

>wishing death on others just doing their job

>defending people who's job is to fuck you over

>hurr the atf killing loads of children was just doing their jobs durr

Fucking brainlet nigger

That literally has never happened. Fuck off, Jow Forums.

Really bad bait. Kill yourself.

Thomas doesn't speak, he uses pure hate to telepathically transmit his decision.

>wishing death
>implying she's still alive

>CT shines his decisions into everyone in D.C.'s heads
Makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.

Issa joke, thomas has been a the silent guardian for like 99% of his SC career.

Hopefully we get amy comey barrett or mike lee in there before the changing of the guard

Shes issued opnions and votes in abstentia since she dissappeared which is HIGHLY illegal because there is no guarantee the responses attributed to her are actually her decisions and words and there is no guarantee she is getting shit like the transcripts from the court reporters.

Yes, violence is the quickest way to get things done politically. If you eliminate your political opponents then you are able to do anything you want politically.

Do I hear
>state awbs declared unconstitutional due to strict scrutiny and common use?

The original of this gif was so damned cringe. Is ripping a target and folding your arms supposed to be intimidating or something? Are you gonna come after me, or send your thugs to do it for you?

So what they're actually hearing the case on this?

They're hearing something from Ny State in October. Libs are shitting themselves over the idea of SCOTUS throwing down the gauntlet on 2A cases

>being this white
No wonder jews farm you species like its cotton

and then one day whitey invents the cotton gin

Attached: 1545414549-gettyimages-1073283294.jpg (594x396, 67K)

I wish death upon those who would subvert the constitution

>implying bootlickers on Jow Forums don't applaud the ATF for what they did
False flag somewhere else

She is literally doing the opposite of her job.

When doing her job brings harm onto the Constitution and the nation, yes, I wish a quick end for her.

I'd much more rather see the 2nd amendment explicitly outlined as a fundamental right and strict scrutiny guidelines applied to all existing restrictions.

I would be satisfied with overturning the NFA, nationwide shall-issue permits, and overturning all Assault Weapons bans

Sauce?

google.com/amp/s/www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/new-york-state-rifle-pistol-association-inc-v-city-of-new-york-new-york/amp/

>google.com/amp/s/www.scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/new-york-state-rifle-pistol-association-inc-v-city-of-new-york-new-york/amp/
Appreciate

>sorry sir by order of the ATF i have to confiscate every gun you own because they're illegal now sorry just doing my job

Attached: 1549526859567.jpg (480x480, 29K)