"Hello sir we are part of the US goverment and after the ban on all guns we've come to take your guns" What you do Jow...

"Hello sir we are part of the US goverment and after the ban on all guns we've come to take your guns" What you do Jow Forums?

Attached: the-government-wont-suppress-any-discoveries-of-alien-life-according-to-the-astronomers-searching.jp (1024x682, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1WxvlNA_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1554397464676.png (500x499, 185K)

hit the quantum physics textbooks, they fear them most

Nice try but I know neither of you Hollywood Faggots are with the CIA niggers.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

- Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

don't worry, you're not going to remember that you even care about firearms

>engine revs from shed behind the house
>shed doors crumple beneath the weight of a mighty steel clad beast as it emerges from its layer
>feds panic but realize the situation is hopeless and attempt to surrender
>they plead for their lives saying they have families at home. they're just trying to put food on the table but I won't have none of that
>I chuckle a bit before shooting a long stream of napalm from the flamethrower onto the helpless feds and enjoy watching them burn to death in agony
>They think they can take what's dear from me, but I was the only one doing the taking.
>I go on to fulfill his legacy and continue my holey crusade into town for the grand finally.
St. Heeymeyer: "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things"
>Heil Heeymeyer

Attached: mylordandsavior.jpg (576x1024, 130K)

This except it's all automatic and I'm not even in the same city.

yeah sure let me go get it. i boxed it all up according to government disposal packaging

Attached: 1556522937582.gif (480x270, 3.07M)

Can someone explain me how in movies M60s always make that 5 flames star muzzle flash when the muzzle break has four 'grooves' or 'cuts' for gas to escape from?

Blank firing adapter

How do I know you're not impersonating as federal agents?
>they show papers
How do i know this isn't fake?

You first

if you don't inironically do this when fed confiscate guns you're a fool.

you just know those fudd boomers would give up all their good old guns without even asking for ID

and hollywood jew magic.

Just kill them. And put the bodies in the trash so you cant get cited for littering.

I thought TLJ and will smith were both pro-gun?

You fuckers we're already here last night and took everything.
>Give them fake descriptions, gsa plate numbers and names.
>Also a bill for drywall and plumbing damage after the"agents" smashed a wall after detecting metal only to hit cast iron vent pipe.

I believe the phrase is 'baffle them with bullshit and beauracracy'.

Won't happen in this generation, there's still too much of a gun culture across basically all of rural America and even some cities have a lot of gun owners. They need to reduce the number of families who own guns first by making it more restrictive to buy them in the first place, more of a pain in the ass to own them (gun registration and annual registration / inspection fees for every gun you own), more expensive to shoot them (excise taxes on ammunition and reloading supplies, high tariffs on imported ammo), and slowly whittle away at things like "assault weapons", high capacity magazines, concealable weapons (pistols), semi-automatic weapons, etc, not necessarily in that order. Once you have only, say, 10%-20% of the population who have ever owned or shot a gun then they could push for an all out ban if it was deemed necessary at that time.

The only way to successfully restrict gun ownership in America is to do it over a longer timeframe, one step at a time.

>Haha! Le boat meme xD
Pussy. Youre just as bad as grabbers. You just gonna hide your guns so you can masturbate on them after? This board is pathetic

"But guns are banned. As a compliant citizen why would I have any?"

>getting upset over pictures

Attached: B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg (250x366, 14K)

I mean, just imagine what effect a $1 per round excise tax on all ammo across the board would do to the shooting community. Add to that the extra hassle of needing a background check and mandatory 3-5 day waiting period for any ammo purchases and lots of people wouldn't even go shooting anymore.

Based

Also, use medical history against gun owners, suddenly anyone who has ever been prescribed an anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication is deemed "unfit" to own or use a firearm and all of their background checks get denied.

Well good thing that medical records are confidential
Wait hang on

kek, yeah they're still in the process of modernizing centralized medical databases and getting all hospitals and clinics into compliance with it here in TX but yeah, soon it will be very easy for anyone with the right authority to review your entire medical history on a single online database

Attached: M1BI31u_d.jpg (443x505, 23K)

"You can take my Noisy Cricket when you pry it from my cold dead hands, agents J and K!"

>"Hello sir we are part of the US goverment and after the ban on all guns we've come to take your guns"
I get it, but this country is not under US government jurisdiction.

>gun owners now must choose between their guns and hobbies of hunting / shooting and facing depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses without medication
>like clockwork, more shootings and suicides result from people going unmedicated
>libs blame it on the guns again and push for even more restrictions and intensive psych evaluations for every gun owner

wew, the future is frightening

COWABUNGA

Welcome to my trapdoor cage pit. That thing on the ball in front of the balls to your right is a flamethrower pointed at you Scientology is not formerly part of the US government. You have two choices a) leave or b)say hi to Mr.Ball Gag and Mr Petroleum Jelly. If you leave, don't come back unless you want immediate option b

>missing the point

They'll do it by turning us into Brazil demographically.

I cringed so hard you middle aged edge lord

Only fools pick fights when they can win without fighting.

>win
How does "losing" your guns make you a winner in this situation? You simply stalled the process of having them confiscated. Without gun owners in the US ranges would close nationwide save for LEO and Military ranges and any private land you shot on would only lead to someone reporting you for having firearms.

The only thing you'd be able to do is look at your guns and play with them in the privacy of your home like a basement larping fag

Because shooting up government officials gets you branded a Terrorist and all your beliefs demonized. Gun Ranges will be shut down because of your actions. Laws will be passed against gun ownership using you as an example.

Instead, accuse the ATF of overreach and speak about the virtues of gun ownership. Fight the battle Politically. Hiding the guns is a Civil Disobedience rather than a murder and throwing you in jail for a victimless crime hurts the gun grabber's image.

At least the women will be hot

Attached: Le56%.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

SHALL

Nice

If Tommy Lee Jones shows up at my house and asks for a gun, I’m giving him one

>Mfw I’ve stockpiled powder and reloading supplies already

Tell them, "We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger."

Attached: rf shoot.jpg (354x272, 13K)

I agree. If you kill your enemies, they win.

I browse Jow Forums. I have no guns.

I'm your huckleberry.

Attached: 1556522649146.jpg (236x262, 16K)

>pyfw this entire thread is pointless because will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are part of a secret right wing contingent within Hollywood and on the day of the rope they'll aid us by pointing out key illuminati and free Mason members

Attached: 1555896600349.jpg (1024x682, 155K)

funnily enough

I told the same thing to my local ATF agent equivalent in europe when they EU started talking about banning semi auto rifles
if the rifle itself is banned, why not drill the hole anyway

he just nodded and kinda approved

Sadly that’s how it works anymore

Too thick for me

Attached: 1551649075191.gif (250x241, 160K)

Maybe in a world where there aren't many people with those ideas.
Like, if someone commited an "act of terror" in the name of calling attention to the fact he did not have a state issued genetically engineered cat girl gf (male), everyone would think he was crazy.
But if like, someone did something that like 18% of the population thought was justified (random number) then you'd have plenty of people to counter media fear mongering on a personal level with people.

the women are already hot tho.

Avoid getting into a confrontation when they're squaring up at your house, then get ready for guerilla warfare where you gun down cops and feds left and right.

what film?

>I cringed so hard you middle aged edge lord
Scientologally

Attached: 963CC7B1-341A-4B17-B623-8B306C753389.png (675x557, 817K)

Or modern American's could grow a pair, but we need a little strife for that so I'm not too salty.

Based
But in all seriousness how do we get the People to adopt this mindset where they'll actually fight for their right?

Only piece of literature you need to understand why pinkos aren't people
Based post

>just imagine what effect a $1 per round excise tax on all ammo across the board would do to the shooting community
We'd all be shooting .50 BMG because at that point why not.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1WxvlNA_w

>not owning red herring guns

You got at have 1 or 2 high profile guns that are registered, documented, and everyone around you sees that you have. Take these 1 or 2 guns ONLY when shooting in public. When the confiscation happens, cooperate and enthusiastically turn over those 2 guns and they’ll never suspect that you have 20 ghost guns and 100,000 rounds of ammunition hidden under the floorboards.

Attached: 99D0BC3E-059E-40FB-A420-CC6CCEE18019.jpg (876x1508, 460K)

I'm Swiss.

Why? So you can shoot the Sturmtruppen who come to your house to strip you of your rights next time? If they're at your door taking your guns, it's time to use them.