The absolute state of the American armed forces

The absolute state of the American armed forces

Attached: 67D8C796-0EBA-41CE-AE3A-42A11931A5DF.jpg (622x775, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TdPpjevNSE
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2019/04/03/report-the-u-s-has-over-47000-structurally-deficient-bridges-infographic/#bec129d4bdcd
businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/16/the-democratic-blue-wave-was-real
edition.cnn.com/2018/12/06/politics/latest-house-vote-blue-wave/index.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck do they work where 8 hours is reason to complain? Anybody in SecFo or maintenance would kill for an 8 hour day.

They are women, asswipe.

14 hour shifts plus watch underway. Engineering hurts

>chair force
>sitting
It checks out.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days

>women
Isn't it obvious?

Recruits are dying in navy boot. NAVY BOOT!!! The second easiest of all recruit training programs.

Our society is fucked.

kek.
everything in America is turning to shit.

Attached: 1540952630259.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Attached: Victory_job_(AWM_ARTV00332).jpg (882x699, 228K)

I'm not even American and that shit hurt

Yes, they are not white. Yes, they are women. Yes, they are "having fun".

Get over it you fucking idiots

2/11 replies related to your argument
Perhaps you are the idiot here?

I heard they're getting reprimanded for this.

I knew people like this when I went through basic and tech school. Bottom feeders who didn't take anything they did seriously, the whole thing is a joke and they'll never get kicked out especially if theyre a minority. We had a black guy in my class at tech school who lied, cheated, broke the rules about going off base, etc multiple times. The class leader was pulled into the commanders office and told to stop "harassing" him because it was starting to look racist. Fucking kid had 3 LORs. I think he just finished his 4 years and got out.

Absolutely piss poor way to represent themselves, their service, and their nation. Utter lack of pride and self awareness.

>missing the point completely
They're military, it's not the fact they did it, it's the fact they did it in uniform and it was published on social media. (Honestly military personnel do way dumber shit all the time but they're typically good at keeping their hijinks under wraps) I'd be amazed if they weren't at least chewed out for it by their command.

Clown world.
Lazy shitskin sheboons are now a major part of the military and work force.
We really need an ethnostate with laws protecting whites.

>Get over it you fucking idiots
t. buttmad nigger

They're all of those things but they're also wearing uniforms

American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave a D+ for American infrastructure.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TdPpjevNSE

T. roastie

>let women enlist they said, itll work out fine they said, stop being sexist they said

>It's not going to be the nukes
>It's not going to be terrorist plots
>It's It's not going to be the enemies charging through our gates
>It's not going to be the long range missiles
Please, not like this

Attached: 1519690162048.png (1345x1824, 1.19M)

if you only knew...
how long before bridges just start crumbling and falling apart? Insane.
yet we have billions to give to Israel every year... a country which is one of the richest in the world.

Attached: 1546266601127.jpg (1024x679, 179K)

>worked eight hours

that's it? met women with more guts in the fucking civilian workforce if that's the case

>in USMC boot
>literally the ugliest Mexican kid ever is our 5'3" guide
>does a million little selfish things for himself
>based scribe rubs his dick on his pillow and gives him pinkeye
>we go to MCT together where he gets shit on by our grunt instructors
>we go to MOS school together where he and the other hispanic kids literally sit on their asses eating oranges and littering while everyone else actually works
>I rub his phone all over my genitals and taint and put it back without him knowing

our military is basically like prison now. daycare for invalids.
>americans could never win a campaign against their own military!
lmao sure thing

Attached: 1554370046462.png (1003x565, 698K)

the desertion would be off the charts if it came down to a fullscale wartime deployment especially if it were in the United States

Over here in the military industrial complex, we regularly work 10 hour shifts on the production floor.

What does this have to do with weapons

>how long before bridges just start crumbling and falling apart?
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2019/04/03/report-the-u-s-has-over-47000-structurally-deficient-bridges-infographic/#bec129d4bdcd

>yet we have billions to give to Israel every year
The ASCE estimates the US needs to spend some $4.5 trillion by 2025 to fix the country’s roads, bridges, dams, and other infrastructure, money we do not have.

businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3

everything's falling apart and the debt is astronomical and growing by billions after every budget is passed.
how long this can go I have no idea.

Attached: 1554499095142.jpg (960x684, 81K)

I'm also retarded user

the fuck is wrong w. Iowa?

They're broke niggas

don't these people have any shame?

even if i were dying i still wouldn't want to use a scooter out of embarrassment

>niggas

Racial composition of Iowa: 90.9% Caucasian, 3.3% African American, 2.1% Asian, 1.3% other race, 2% two races, and .4% Native Americans.
77% Christian, 1% non-Christian based faiths, and 21% agnostic

they do what ever they want, until you see hands in pockets.

>Utter lack of pride
No shit. Non-whites only enlist for benefits. They don't give a shit about their country. They only do shit to spite whitey.

>$12 trillion on an endless war on a nebulous cause that we created: no problem, you like freedom don't you commie?
>Maintaining our country
>Nah dats 'spensive

They were probably doing it ironically, though.

>the state of Israels cattle ranch of braindead soldiers

Holy YIKES

Exactly. If you want to fuck around, take your uniform off.

Most do it because they have no future, not out of a sense of duty (HS dropouts, home-schooled, unemployed).
Immigrants do it because it is a straight path to citizenship

I got my masters in civil and environmental engineering back in 08 in Australia and even then the US was a laughing stock internationally and US building codes are still used as a cautionary tale.

Most of the US is built to sub third world standards.

I want to say something, but after I was the only chinese 11Bravo in my entire battalion, I think you might be onto something. Out of eight asian guys. An korean 11A O3 that was former enlisted, an korean 11B another Korean 11C. 3 Islander 11Bs. A japanese 11B. And a former Ghurka that became an 92 Yankee plus me. There was about 20 chinese soldiers in the entire post and I was the only 11Bravo.

>Most of the US is built to sub third world standards.

Yeah, dude. Totally have escalators eating people every day.

But I must disagree with your last statement however, at least with the non-black soldiers. All of the 'minority' guys that I've known weren't fuck heads. When shit came down to business, they knew their place and did what ever they can to accomplish the mission and get home alive. But remember, this is the infantry and an infantry brigade I'm talking about, most of us are crazy bastards just for volunteering for this shitty job. Oh and the black dudes that were a bunch of aholes were the Six Shop 25 series guys and even then it was just one or two out of the entire battalion.

I hate these niggers on scooters; they're everywhere now.
Stores need to get rid of them.

Attached: 8948n4lkfcb11.jpg (700x684, 88K)

About that
Incidents involving elevators and escalators kill about 30 and seriously injure about 17,000 people each year in the United States,
according to data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

Elevators cause almost 90 percent of the deaths and 60 percent of serious injuries.

>Yeah, dude. Totally have escalators eating people every day

According to the American Association for Justice (AAJ), "for every accident that happens on an elevator, there will be 18 accidents suffered on escalators."

The AAJ also states that "escalator-related injuries and deaths in the U.S. have been steadily rising every year." In 1990, there were just under 5,000 escalator injuries and deaths. By 2000, that number had doubled, with over 10,100 people hurt or killed on escalators. In 2013, there were 12,260 reported escalator injuries and deaths in the United States.

Tragically, children and the elderly are far more likely to be hurt or killed in an escalator-related accident.

The military is no longer ours, just like every government institution.
Join your local militia and learn a trade if you want to help your nation.
Nuclear war would be a blessing.

Lotta angry incels that need to have sex itt

On my phone in the work shitter and can’t see Webms. What happened? Is it as impressive as a Chinese industrial accident?

It is symbolism friendo

When i left the infantry in 2012, we were a little overweight (those dudes were generally drivers though) but still a big enough group of black hearted bastards to suppress any civilian insurrection, should the ROE have been loosened enough for us to do it. Can't speak to the kinder, gentler army, but in my experience shit is much different in a line unit.

>the desertion would be off the charts if it came down to a fullscale wartime deployment especially if it were in the United States
Probably so much so that they would immediately reinstate the draft for every able-bodied men between the age of 18 to 29.

Why would this increase the gorilla's IQ?

An IQ of 100 isn't even good though.

Black and women soldiers > incels

Wish women dressed and looked like that. The modern style is shit

Attached: 0sdpjdwj63wnkjgleug7.png (400x400, 24K)

>8hrs
>long work day

lol

There was a protest some Jewish Israeli guy comes on And talks of how great his country is cos his country looks after there vets unlike america. That always makes me laugh or Ben Shapiro talks about how free health care and education is wrong and bad but supports sending money to Israel that pays for Israeli healthcare and education

PA has absolute shit infrastructure.

There was a protest some Jewish Israeli guy comes on And talks of how great his country is cos his country looks after there vets unlike america. That always makes me laugh or Ben Shapiro talks about how free health care and education is wrong and bad but supports sending money to Israel that pays for Israeli healthcare and education

Americans are jokers

That's not how it works but school spending has gone down and schools have been dumbed down for years now

Give me some perspective. Do Americans here really think that what they've got is bad?

I'm a wagecuck but a bit better off than the rest of my country's population (t. Filipino).

I have a friend who quit being a lawyer here and flew over to the US to become a Helicopter Pilot under the WOFT Street to Seat program.

I'm happy for him but also insanely jelous. He's a US citizen and I'm not. I'd love to be able to serve in US Military, the experience and training sounds great. My country's Sokol helicopters were groubded because they were literally falling out of the sky.

The benefits here arent that good and they ask for experience instead of training so I'm still considering serving here.

So why do you guys hate it there? Or does everyone hust hate themselves?

Attached: 1555080750849.jpg (387x550, 64K)

because everything is so fucking old. i imagine if they made shit back then as terrible as they do now this state would be ten times as worse. dont even get me started on the kike tier asphalt work everywhere.
things were never that great but its just terrible now. like really fucking stupid shit all day everyday for years now. theres a reason why a lot of us want a civil war because there is nothing else to look forward to.

Bald Eagles live at the dump. There's about tree fiddy of them there every time I go

What never ceases to amaze is how some Americans unironically believe that America will remain a superpower in the coming years, even though their society is completely fucked and there are rising anti American powers like China.

Fun fact: in the coming years Texas will turn blue and from that point on, Democrats will completely dominate American politics forever (well, not forever actually, just until America's dissolution). America as we know it is literally over.

>Ben Shapiro talks about how free health care and education is wrong and bad but supports sending money to Israel that pays for Israeli healthcare and education
And Americans, being an extremely smart and astute people, never even notice the contradiction.

>muh blue wave
lmao

I just hope when we get dabbed on globally so do the jew filth. It will make it all worth it if they go down harder than we do.

Easy there tiger. Hilary lost, its time to accept it.

Oy vey

Attached: 1514717109538.png (1078x778, 1.07M)

Install VLC

Your from a thirld world shithole, not shit america is good in comparison

There are Russians claiming America is better?

Attached: 1542820631291.jpg (1024x842, 199K)

The so called blue wave happened (theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/16/the-democratic-blue-wave-was-real edition.cnn.com/2018/12/06/politics/latest-house-vote-blue-wave/index.html) but that's not what I'm alluding to.

I'm alluding to the fact that Texas is gradually turning blue and once that has happened, Republicans are done for. And that's without going into the fact that the EC (the only way Republicans could solidly win elections over the last 30 years) is becoming more and more unpopular and the PV starts gaining a lot of traction.

Either way America is fucked and not a day too soon.

>I just hope when we get dabbed on globally so do the jew filth
Certainly. Everyone knows that America and kikes are two sides of the same medal. In fact, being against America is being anti-jew since most of jewish power relies on America in the first place. Without America doing what they do, jews literally lose 90% of their might.

I'm actually glad she did since Trump causes even more alienation from the US than Clinton or any of the Democrats ever could have hoped to achieve. For more years of Trump and hardly anyone would even talk to the US anymore let alone take them seriously.

>For more years
*Four

I never understood why nobody ever pick'd the 3rd option.

Some Fornite employees legit work 100 hour weeks, most game devs do. Eesh to these chumps eh?

I'm an anti american american at this point. I wish we had a nation similar to pre world war 1 (ideally pre civil war) but we just dont.

I can't be proud of what this country is.

We don't have it bad, but things are getting a lot worse for us. I don't know how they are in the Philippines, but the situation doesn't seem to be precipitously declining. It is here. It's still nice, but the problems we face are more dire because they're actively expanding rather than just being how things have always been.

user's point still stands. Even if there's zero defection in fighting MOSs you'll be able to do jack if half of your logistics infrastructure decides to stay cozy at home. You think things are tough or done inefficiently in the military now? Bare in mind that basically everyone is showing up and doing their jobs.

lmao at this delusion
>hardly anyone would even talk to the US
sounds good to me.

y i k e s

You're coherent and honest user, which I can respect.

What Americans never understand is that America isn't and never was a country, it was a social experiment in liberalism and jewry (I don't think I have to explain the extremely close connections between liberalism and jewry do I?). And like most experiments, the American experiment has failed.

>lmao at this delusion
Everything I wrote is factually true.

Attached: 41rqF-F8h7L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 25K)

I'm fine with the original ideals and basis of this nation. It was after all originally supposed to be for white men, but I dont like what its become. I suppose the foundations can be criticized for not lasting but that sane criticism can be levied towards many.

> muh money for dem programs
> not shifting demographics

>the American experiment has failed
So, what now?

>articles you post are 100 percent factual
the amount of delusion is amazing

>I'm fine with the original ideals and basis of this nation
You should rethink that position as liberalism has literally destroyed America. From day 1 the seeds for America's impending implosion were planted.

I can think of several scenarios but none of them are even remotely positive from the POV of white Americans.

>denying well known facts like a literal lunatic
>calling others delusional
Nothing new in burgerland.

Uhhh it was a soaring bald eagle carrying the US flag as Americans removed illegals in their millions. It.... it was epic. Yeah.. haha.

Attached: 1556553184980.jpg (780x433, 69K)

>articles you post are 100 percent factual
D E L U S I O N

I'm open to rethinking it but I fail to see the faults in the base principles of this country. Rights for the citizens of the country and preference to the citizens (white men), limited government with less centralization.

All of this seems good to me assuming appropriate demographics.

>army of lazy niggers and spics expects to win a war against another world power

OH NO NO NO NO. Can't fucking wait for the sino-american war.

>female
>not USAF SpecOps
What a surprise. Fat ass pogues being fat ass pogues

bitchy teacher detected

We spend more per student than almost any other country. Throwing money at the problem isn't going to solve it.