Tfw no IRA gf

>tfw no IRA gf

Attached: 65.jpg (652x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/news/2019/0429/1046311-marley-abuse/
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/alleged-ira-member-found-guilty-of-raping-boys-at-safe-house-1.3840491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x355, 25K)

>ywn have a clip of ammunition for the little armalite in your heart

i wish i knew how to go for it

WTF OP no i want to die you fucking faggot

Attached: diagnose you with gay.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>Fight for 20 years only to accept the peace deal you were offered in the 70s.

>>tfw no IRA gf
rte.ie/news/2019/0429/1046311-marley-abuse/
Alleged IRA man to be sentenced for rape and sexual assault of two boys
The other victim said he had lived in a mental state of despair for 27 years over what had happened. But he said there would be no more sleepless nights. He said he was taking his life back.

The court was told that most of the abuse happened in a house where IRA volunteers would be brought in the 1980s and 1990s and stayed for a few days or weeks.

The first man said he looked up to Marley as a "big brother figure". But he said Marley began abusing him when he was 13 or 14 years old.

He said Marley had introduced alcohol to the house and given it to him. He said he did not think anyone would believe him if he complained.

The second man told the court he had been abused by Marley beginning when he was 17 years old. He said he was told by Marley that he could be found dead on a border road if he told anyone.

Fuck the IRA. They're a bunch of cucks who liberated their country from being ruled by British bureaucrats in London just to hand it over to be ruled by EU bureaucrats in Brussels.

Glad my dad was Fusileers in the 80s, killed a fair few catholics.

Imagine idolising the IRA

>tfw gf likes to sing IRA songs with me and I regularly catch her humming “go on home British soldiers”
Can’t wait to marry her, frens

Attached: 852F4D3B-541B-4850-A91C-E466D11C5D74.png (657x527, 27K)

>tfw no soulless ginger, m*ck, commie gf
Yeah, I'll pass potatonigger

>Marrying an Irish
Just shiggity my diggities, family.

You mean a magazine?

oh

Attached: Female IRA fighter, 1970s.jpg (1100x1147, 528K)

>Wanting to date a commie

>bunch of Irish QTs in my town for some reason (leaf btw)
>those extra thick accents
FUCK it's so hot bros

Attached: 270.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Thats actually a dude. They dressed up as females and put on wigs to avoid patrols.

Down in her BOGSIDE I really long to be...if you catch my drift

IRA gf tier is best tier desu

Attached: ira pepe.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>IRA gf tier is best tier desu
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/alleged-ira-member-found-guilty-of-raping-boys-at-safe-house-1.3840491

jury has found an alleged IRA member guilty of raping two teenage boys at a “republican safe house” two decades ago.

The man (45) had pleaded not guilty at the Central Criminal Court to charges of sexual assaulting and anally raping two boys in Co Louth on dates in the early 1990s and in 2001.

On the sixth day of the trial, the jury returned unanimous guilty verdicts on a total of six counts of sexual assault and two counts of anal rape relating to the two complainants.

The jury also returned verdicts of not guilty on one count of sexual assault and of anal rape relating to one of the complainants alleged to have occurred in 2001 when the complainant was aged in his 20s.

The jury had been deliberating for more than nine hours before reaching their verdict.

During the trial, Patrick Gageby SC, prosecuting, told the jury that the two complainants lived in a large home owned by a “dedicated republican” and that it began to be used as a “safe house”.

The first complainant testified that he lived in the house in Louth in the 1980s and 1990s where IRA volunteers would be brought to during the night and stay for a few days or weeks.
>IRA gf tier
>BOGSIDE

>he doesn't know
Back to London with you

IRA are fucking retards on every conceivable level. Ideologically, it's pretty goddamn evil to force people to be part of a government they want nothing to do with. Strategically, they got their ass handed to them, their power and effectiveness did nothing but dwindle through the 80s and 90s and it's a testament of kindness on the behalf of the British government they were given the terms they had rejected when they were considerably stronger. Provos are literally dumber than the hardcore commeis of the OIRA (who at least realized there will never be a united Ireland without the Prots of the north).

Is this some type of British pasta or troll?

Attached: shitty bait.png (225x225, 5K)

t. SEETHING Anglo

The hands look masculine and the legs look semi-feminine. I'm confused.

>IRA liked cross dressing in a addition to BTFOing the English
Based