IT'S HAPPENING COUP UNDERWAY IN VENEZUELA

Wew lad!

theguardian.com/world/live/2019/apr/30/venezuela-opposition-leader-juan-guaido-claims-coup-underway-live-news

Attached: guaido.png (973x657, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_JRY0m_F8I
youtube.com/watch?v=3z_JmecYvak
youtube.com/watch?v=wV5ehsyN6Ww
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123207615574675456?s=09
twitter.com/nowhammies_stop/status/1123253508868911105?s=09
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123251371451604992
mobile.twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1123253968921092101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im not reading that shit.
Have the generals switched sides?
And no im not talking about lower ranking officers.

>Calling for a coup without full military backing.
RIP Guido.

Generals have switched sides, regime paramilitaries are in shootouts with defected GNB units near La Corata airbase. Go to the other thread.

audible kek.
Did the Russians say anything yet?

>the guardian

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30-09-05-01.png (1080x2160, 1.01M)

No. The Russians are there to "secure" Maduro's gold reserve and sell weapons. If anything, a civil war benefits them so they probably dont want to intervene.

Russia will only prop up Venezuela insofar as the latter can be a thorn in Uncle Sam's side, not unlike China and Best Korea.
Digits confirm, Adios Maduro!

Attached: 1522641860714.jpg (1024x646, 60K)

Why'd the other thread archive? Was it auto-saged?

From the previous threada

>Americans would welcome the Russians
They would.... but not in the way you think. The collective boner of every survivalist, militia member, range patriot, Red Dawn fan and just regular ol' frustrated with life guys who finally, FINALLY have a reason to go inna woods and shoot at an enemy would have so much weight it would affect the earth's rotational spin.
Literally everywhere Russians patrolled, Americans would be fighting each other over who got to shoot them.

Attached: America.jpg (1080x763, 430K)

So what does this mean?
Is the US going to be obligated to stop it or something?

Shekels to bagels, the US is orchestrating it. And it's not a bad thing unto itself, Maduro is AOC with a mustache.

Wondering the same.

The fucking truck ran over people

Probably. Was just devolving into jew-memes and shitposting

National Guard is leading the coup it seems. That's kinda bad news for Maduro, isn't it? Because NG is tasked mainly with preventing coups.

Attached: 4798.jpg (1010x673, 117K)

>National Guard is leading the coup it seems.
Supporting the coup is the right way to put it. This coup/revolution is well back by the civilians. Today was sparked because Guido felt he had enough military support to back the civilian support.

>Guido
lel

Madurak turned one of the American oil powers into Zimbabwe-tier hellhole. Chavez was also a commie, but he was a soldier, and somewhat competent. Madurak was just useful idiot, and hopefully his usefulness has already ended. Armed biker gangs can't protect him forever, and not all of army want to be uniformed drug dealers.

Police tried to break up the group at the airfield, they ran into the a few guys with those white vehicles whatever they are but it just got the crowd more riled up. Police retreated for now but it looks like the crowd is on the move, possibly the peaceful leaving as the government response is starting to get more serious.

Any live streams?

One of those white APCs just ran over a bunch of dudes :(

>egime paramilitaries are in shootouts with defected GNB units near La Corata airbase

ive been watching all morning. literally not happening.

There are protesters chucking rocks at the base all day. In fact the police have finally arrived and are pushing the protest back.

Will Maduro execute Guaido once and for all?

Attached: 1556394379899.jpg (575x767, 146K)

Ebin

Attached: D481BdVWwAEE3qI.png (522x478, 449K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4_JRY0m_F8I
>RT
youtube.com/watch?v=3z_JmecYvak
>rueters rip
>youtube.com/watch?v=wV5ehsyN6Ww
>rip of the rueters rip with odd bits spliced in

I'm sure we're staying out of it.

Attached: 1556627076400.png (1056x792, 1.51M)

Theres literally video of it.
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123207615574675456?s=09
Defector GNB shooting at pro-maduro gangs.

other thread?

Our gommies are sperging out about it

Attached: file.png (607x338, 30K)

>Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

For once I'm rooting for the spooks. I will never back a Gobbumist.

Mhhhh, maybe if Guaido dies or something
>how many layers of puppet are you on
>like maybe 5 or 6 my dude
>you are like a little baby, watch this.

lmao, as if these upper middle class faggots have anything in common with the people getting tear-gassed by maduro

Here is some more, Pro-Guaido GNB arresting loyalist GNB. Its actually happening.
twitter.com/nowhammies_stop/status/1123253508868911105?s=09
Devolved into shitposting ans got autosaged

These are the same people who complain about western governments being "evil". They're totally retarded.

Attached: Venezuela.webm (636x360, 2.77M)

Damn, this does look like a full on civil war/coup now

I hope so. Maybe we’ll get the excuse to kill some Russian while we’re at it.

What the fuck are they even doing here

He's untouchable. Any normal country would have jailed him from day 1. Now countries are jizzing their pants to bomb Venezuela if a hair is touched on his head.

Can someone tldr this situation? I don't follow their politics

>He's untouchable. Any normal country would have jailed him from day 1.
Hmm good point actually. Guido was in Venezuela this whole time right? Why didn't Maduro throw him and his entourage in prison and ask Russia/China for backup?

Nick Maduro is a corrupt gomunist dictator. Venezuelans have been starving and it's been the Somalia of the western hemisphere for years. They've had enough and are rallying around a democratically elected opposition leader.

Maduro returns fire
The guys with blue ribbons/gloves are US "military advisors"

>Everyone ducking and covering
>Two guys walk across filming everything like it nothing
Kek'd

>Guido
Guaido*, fuck it

yes this is the first volley of tear gas the air field shot the the protesters at the very start of the day.

footage from on the bridge shows the shooting is defectors firing into the air and running away and they haven't been seen since. That entire area along the side of the base is clear now on the RT stream. seefirst "fighting" ive seen and its one side surrendering peacefully. As for it being pro of loyalists being how can you tell.

A want a HAPPENING to but this is looking to be squashed quicker and quieter than turkey unless your mystery turncoat generals and their armies turn up. All ive seen from the anti government soldiers is them posing with crowds for photos. Webm related is the only excitement so far apart from the odd molotov

Attached: 1556640237813.webm (1152x640, 2.32M)

Sure they are

They might well be. It's not like America lacks military trained jorges.

Spics nogging to see which puppet is best.
Maduro commie
Guaido CIA fag

>Masked head to toe white guys with ARs
Im sure the are Africans.

>commie president (Maduro) rapes Venezuelan economy to death
>Congress is voted in that hates Maduro and tries to stop him from doing this
>Maduro controls the Supreme Court, has the Supreme Court rule everything that congress is doing unconstitutional, and stop some of the anti-Maduro lawmakers from taking office, so that they don't have enough people for an impeachment
>Congress says fuck this shit and appoints Guaido as interim president
>Maduro says "nuh uh, that guy isn't president, I am"
>Guaido is internationally recognized president of Venezuela, but Maduro is actually in power and the military is loyal to Maduro because he lets them run the economy
>Guaido decides that he has enough power to move on Maduro, and decides to launch a coup attempt

>he doesn't know about south american castes
They are not all brown squatamalan looking dudes.

Because arresting/killing him would likely have made him a martyr, and Maduro can’t survive a coup with popular support.

I like how the dude on the far right holds his AK.

Attached: b1578f1f-4d97-4925-9d96-7457b12a70b4.jpg (600x600, 67K)

The airbase is literally on fire you fucking dickhead.
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123251371451604992

>Watching RT
Ah I see what the problem is, you're a retard. It's incurable, sadly.

The only caste here is the monkey cattle killing each other on the streets of Venezuela for foreign interest.

>for foreign interest.

Like having food to eat?

>Venezeulans must starve to death so that Putin can annoy Americans!
Cool story, Ivan.

Attached: 1430999010001.jpg (598x295, 33K)

Reminder that this is far far greater than Syria.

This is the final nail in the coffin for America as a whole. Now that Venezuela is confirmed to be in Russian hands, they're going to kick off the American civil war and then begin the full scale invasion and removal of the American state as a whole. The Russian Gov has prepared for this since the 2000s and now has a great military advantage as their army grows stronger while Americas grows weaker and more spread thin. America can do nothing to stop this, and America is finally going to be removed from the world stage forever.

Not wanting to starve to death is western corruption, comrade. Food is nothing compared to the equality of laborers.

Isnt it russias boy thats about to get ousted?

Attached: 1410121261388.png (423x480, 300K)

come out with your flag up, Leaf.

mobile.twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1123253968921092101
Police drving an APC into a crowd, stream got cut a little after it. Shit seems to be really popping off.

big if true

Venezuela gets the opportunity to live out the Chilean helicopter rides meme

>Because arresting/killing him would likely have made him a martyr
I don't buy this line of thought.

Let's suppose Venezuela is 50/50 pro Maduro/pro Guaido. Throwing him in jail would have increased his popularity among some people for sure at the same time though Maduro would have been regarded as a hero by his supporters AND the political danger of Guaido would have been solved in the short term.

Not this post again. Russia can’t supply a military intervention in Venezuela, so if the US decides to get involved, it’s over for Maduro.

ye you tell him

That stupid weakass raised fist always gets me. It looks so pathetic with the crooked elbow and the fist barely coming level with their head. Is it supposed to be intimidating?

>implying Trump wouldn't have straight up invaded
>implying congress wouldn't have let him

I love when Americans pretend to suddenly care about the populace of a country they couldn't find on a find if their life depended on it.

Everytime the US does a coup somewhere, Americans run this little sketch. Like pottery.

>for foreign interest.
>having a functioning economy that isn't run by retards is a foreign interest
>having a non-corrupted court system also run by retards is a foreign interest
This is your brain on Chapo Trap House and lefty twitter.

>name my band

>twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123251371451604992

That was 4 hours ago and was a grassfire from the molotovs. Pic related of burnt grass. It came no where near the hangers and they calmly move the equipment and choppers out of it just in case. Stop cherry picking stills and making up bullshit.

Is there still rouge elements? yes
Is there or has there been a massive civil war shoot out? no

just be patient and see if the defectors actually end up doing anything

Attached: ruetersStream.png (1912x1064, 3.57M)

There’s also the risk that the US was waiting for Maduro to do something like that in order to justify liberating the country. They also just freed one of the most radical anti-Maduro politicians from house arrest, so this’ll be interesting.

>find on a find
*find on a map

>Is it supposed to be intimidating?
I just wrote this verbatim on another thread about that gif of Goblina and friends ripping a target. You could use that line against 95% of leftists.

>Russia really does care about Venezuela! That's why they're supporting a president that kill protesters and ran the country into the ground!

Send in the Marines bois

Attached: 0ED58370-E3DC-48ED-8E6E-33540B73EC8B.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

The only lefty guy in this story is the guy called Guaido Mutto.
You are stupid if you think otherwise.
>social-democratic Popular Will
lol

>Everyone in the world desperately wants to live like Russians (literally worse than niggers) for the Glory of Putin
Cool story, Ivan.

Attached: Liliputik.png (426x452, 124K)

da gomrade, under gommunism we all starve together like equals

except for the glorious party leaders who live in the lap of luxury, of course. they're just more equal than us, comrade!

>>Masked head to toe white guys with ARs
There is not a single AR in that video.

>muh U.S. coup
Yes, there is no possible way the population of Venezuela would be unsatisfied with their government after the economy crashed. Or after their president corrupted their court system to declare everything a duly elected congress does as unconstitutional.

Attached: 1554394899749.jpg (400x396, 9K)

There's not a single white guy either

aka Guaido who sold all of Venezuela's oil reserves and his country's future to the US of A
All for Shekels and a green card

This. Send the vatniggers home in pieces.

Seethe and cope, communist incel

El Guapo y la Terroristas.

What masked guys with ars... I don't see them at all; got a time? If its the dude right at the beginning wtf are you talking about..

I don't think Russia cares about them either. But at least Russians don't dishonestly act like they do, like Americans ALWAYS do whenever they coup somewhere or bomb a country into oblivion. Absolutely disgusting.

Most people would unironically prefer to live like Russians than like Americans.

Russia: poor, no niggers, no faggots.

America: slightly richer but tons of niggers and faggots.

Attached: Nearly-half-of-Americans...-1.jpg (672x372, 141K)

The US was the main buyer of Venezuelan oil back when it wasn’t poor and communist. Letting US companies rebuild infrastructure is the only way they’ll return to some semblance of stability.

Its must be conspiracy,its not like in the previous thread of this same topic more pictures were presented from both sides.

>ignore the gommunist who is currently in power
>its all guaido's fault
Cope.

How's Moscow this time of year? Is it starting to warm up a bit?

Keep stamping your feet and having a tantrum, faggot.

Attached: 1424107579001.png (800x600, 100K)

Attached: gettyimages-1140271780-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1363, 941K)

Must suck to be Russian. Have fun with the poverty, Ivan.