Rate my Frankenstein, Jow Forums

Rate my Frankenstein, Jow Forums

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_2019-04-30_15-58-46.png (1152x711, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8f-Qb-bwlU
atf.gov/file/128116/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Artyom liked that.

How does the excess gas feel when it hits your arm?

dead dog/10

given the VFG I doubt he'd have his arm anywhere near the cylinder gap.

you don't feel it all.
The original grip was a wooden horizontal grip and your wrist was a bit in the way of the gas so you'd feel it a bit / get soot into your arm
That's why I added the picatinny rail and the vertical grip, don't feel any excess gas now since the wrist grips just below where it would go

i kinda like it

First time I've seen an Alfa Proj revolver on Jow Forums

pretty popular here in Austria since you can get it without a license / doesnt take up slots on your license due to its length and you can shoot n both handgun and rifle ranges with it

It really bugs me that stocked handguns are restricted as SBRs in the US.

Here our choices are either pay up $200 and do NFA paperwork, or we can buy certain older models which are exempted by the ATF. These would include things like the P08 Lugers, Hi-Powers, S&W model 3, etc.

Nice/10

Based austria user. It sucks you lads cant shoot on your own land

Pretty cool. Maybe you could find a matching wood vertical fore grip for it?

rip pupper

Attached: 7Nq7YIH.png (982x350, 39K)

Bubba no

Actually you can shoot on your own property, as long as it is properly secured and no bullet can leave your property and you aren' disturbing neighbours.

So obviously you can't shoot outside in a village/city but if you have a properly set up shooting cellar or own property in middle of nowhere / outside of town you can shoot there.

Originally it was made so that a different part of the hughs amendment could work properly, but it never even got added, so the whole sbr stuff is useless but since the grabbers like to cry...

Oh yea are 1911s exempt too?

Honestly love it, what are the details on it?

How to spot noguns: the post

It can take down the batwing right?

Rate my Frankenstein, Jow Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8f-Qb-bwlU

alfa proj revolver carbine + vector optics mustang scope on the weaver rail for the alfa proj + sawed off picatinny rail with self drilled holes mounted where there was the original wooden grip before

>>Oh yea are 1911s exempt too?
I honestly don't know the fine details of it.

Pretty funky I dig it

Barrel too short

What model is that OP? Do you know if it would be legal in the US (minus the stock of course)?

Read the thread, fucktard. He's already stated it multiple times.

Should upgrade to the 8 shot cylinder though

I finally managed to get to the bottom of this. Here's how it works in the US: by default, a pistol with a shoulder stock is considered an NFA item (specifically, an SBR). However, there is a list of weapons which are exempted from that classification.

You can see the list here:
atf.gov/file/128116/download
The specific section we are interested in starts on page 23.
I skimmed it, and I only saw a single 1911 exempted, and it is a serious oddball.