I’ve made a mistake anons

Other than PSA and BCM, what other manufacturers should I be looking at for AR15s? I made a terrible mistake, and unfortunately bought a Daniel Defense MK18 about a year ago (still haven’t gotten the stamp back lol) Thought it was a good idea at the time and was swindled by YouTube. I’ll be keeping it and using it, but obviously I won’t be making that kind of financial mistake again. Please forgive my sins Jow Forums.

So my question to you anons is what manufacturers should I be looking at? Mil spec of course. It needs to be able to be effectively fielded if need be.

Attached: EBDA94C0-B269-4B8E-AADB-50679A1A7328.jpg (750x742, 145K)

NDS

Sorry for the grammar boys, high as a kite after surgery right now

Threads don't need to die for this, take this shit to /arg/

I’ve tried in /arg/ but with little luck. This can help any noobies out there to have a nice condensed list of manufacturers

not OP but /arg/ is almost always useless and filled to the brim literal homos.

>DD MK18
>terrible mistake
Are you retarded or just baiting? You bought a great rifle and are saying it's a huge mistake without any reasoning, I'm just going to assume you're baiting. If buying anything in your post is a mistake then it's buying BCM when LWRC is only a few hundred more.

It’s mostly price. I know Jow Forums is basically a bunch of autist, but I’ve done a lot of lurking and the general consensus seems to be that DD is too expensive. I have no doubts that it’s a great rifle, but I feel like there are cheaper rifles out there that are on par with DD.

/arg/ is almost as bad as /ak/

Want a cheap AR-15 that gets the job done?
S&W MP15 Sport ll

That’s because Jow Forums is fucking poor, salty and stupid. DD is good shit. The absolute gold standard. Second only to LMT and KAC really.

BCM is also really great but slightly lower quality than DD IMO. They’re in about the same tier.

Take it from a former PSA owner, PSA is not “mil-spec” and it’s not “just as good”. The one I had ran fine when fed but the quality control, quality of material and reliability is not the same.

Attached: 9A701E72-8918-4D47-BDFA-2642CC76F861.jpg (4032x3024, 1.86M)

Fuck you nigger

In my experience the higher end PSA rifles are okay, nothing special, but passable. I've never had any material failure. That said they don't feel as tight as a BCM or DD.

this is the post of a boy that doesn't shoot

Lmao dude so you paid an extra couple benjamins for a very reliable rifle with nice fit and finish and a killer barrel. In the grand scheme of things that price difference will be negligible after you cover it in accessories and shoot thousands of rounds out of it.

PSA is objectively great.

Attached: 20190427_172856.jpg (720x925, 398K)

Thank you anons for easing my buyers remorse.

You fucked up the second you took advice from nogunz on a yak shaving enthusiast forum. The gun is fine, if you're not poor and need to justify your poorness.

Attached: 1523920086835.jpg (792x467, 55K)

Noveske is better than DD because of the rollmark and the only things really setting either apart from BCM are more accurate on average barrels and having cooler rollmarks.

T. Poors

A DD MK18 is one of the best rifles you can buy... Stop being a retard.

Buying prebuilt shit instead of assembling your own is the biggest cuckold move you could ever make. Prebuilt shit is always worse parts for more money. Better to get a Krieger or Criterion barrel, and pick out some parts you like and assemble your own instead of paying $2000 for far worse parts and a brand name. It blows my mind that people will pay thousands for a fucking AR when they could assemble the same or better rifle for less money.

DD, makes the best ar combat barrels, that rail is rock solid, and actually combat tested, unlike pretty much all the lightweight mlok ones.

Buying a MK18 upper is commonly considered a good idea paired with a built lower.

I have built all my own Ar's, but there are good reasons to buy a pre built. cost just isnt one of them

>good reasons
name one