Break down rifle for hunting

I am looking for a rifle that i can break down as in take the barrel off, scope off and stock out and put it in a compact suitcase and take it out with me and go with me to where i need to go and get it all set up and put together without having to zeroing it in after atteching it back together and go right into hunting my deer. Are there any rifles that can do that exactly? Semi or bolts do not matter for me but calibers do because i am looking for calibers that fall around between 7.62, 338 and 300mag.

Would Jow Forums like to help me out on this? What case would be the best to go with for the vest take down rifle for hunting?

Attached: 1548691694349.gif (348x234, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepistol.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alitta_succinea)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MADAM PRESIDENT GET DOWN!

There's BLR takedowns, I only have experience with a regular Jap one, but it's been a solid rifle.

Just get an AR 10 and seperate the upper with your optic attatched with a sock on it. A takedown rifle that seperates your optic is going to need to he rezeroed everytime you assemble it.

If you want something compact get a TC contender and hunt handgun.

What is the largest caliber can i get the AR10 in and the best high power scope for it? I am also going to go for a good briefcase for this hunting trip

you can get an AR in pretty much anything. i hope money isn't an issue if you're really going up there though, between the rifle and the sights you're talking thousands.
and if you want it to fit in a compact case then the barrel can't be too long.

you could get a bolt gun that does all that for cheaper but again, barrel length is a factor in this case.

Uhm user... i don't think he's hunting a "deer"

WA2000 for all your "hunting" needs

Attached: WA2000.png (350x205, 50K)

he said he's hunting deer.
this thing actually isn't as accurate as you'd want for a high powered scope and hunting. neat gun though and i was going to initially post a pic of agent 47 with his
however i think his is modified because taking it apart would require it to be zeroed again if i'm not mistaken

What would be the perfect assassin's rifle?

My dick

Is this how the NSA spy on us?

Attached: Friendly Buzzing.jpg (572x572, 59K)

Bump

What the fuck is that
Because I know it definitely is not a bobbit worm

See

You have quite an odd looking dick user
Go to a doctor

>MADAM
Nah

It’s not the caliber you want, but this looks fun.

onepistol.com/

Clam Worm (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alitta_succinea)

some kind of marine polychaete worm

>alittle succi

Attached: alitta.jpg (700x810, 163K)

An AR-10 would be a good option as stated. With a quick detach suppressor it would be god tier.
An other option might be an O/U or SxS rifle that can be equipped with a scope since these things can be disassembled in two parts. In any case the answer to your question won't be cheap. Good luck user for your """deer""" hunt.

Bump.

Bump

The question has been answered you fucking faggot

>hunting
>takedown
>briefcase
>for hunting
If you weren't on the feebs list before. You are now.

>LARPing on Jow Forums
Get a life

Considering they stuck, and only 5 exist within the United states, eat a dick

How they suck if 47 uses them?

>fiction
>reality
Pick one

The Blaser R93, R8 and Merkel RX Helix does all this just fine.
While I don't see why you'd want to carry it in a briefcase, you could just get a pack frame and tie the briefcase to that. While they aren't exactly light rifles, you should have no problems carrying them with a good sling.