Antifa Team With Mexican Cartels, Cobra Commander To Plot Armed Rebellion

No, really:

>The FBI is investigating anti-fascist activists for an alleged plot to buy guns from a Mexican cartel in order to “stage an armed rebellion” at the southern border, according to an unclassified document obtained by The Chicago Tribune.

>The FBI document, from December of 2018, warns of militant antifa activists planning to “disrupt security operations” at the U.S.-Mexico border. The group allegedly planned to buy guns from a Mexican cartel associate known as Cobra Commander, in order to “stage an armed rebellion at the border.”

dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/fbi-antifa-plot-armed-rebellion-cartel/

Attached: antifa_athens_april_2017.jpg (480x282, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/s/state-of-the-future/the-great-lesson-of-california-in-americas-new-civil-war-e52e2861f30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 the leftist cucks still refuse to declare them a terrorist organization

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

Somebody call the GI Joes.

>plot to buy guns from a Mexican cartel
Unless their full auto, fucking why? Pick up a shitload of 12" 5.56 AR pistols, some law folders, SBA3 stocks, and backpacks of your choosing?

The fuck would you want to even want to be on yet another 3 letter agency for dealing with the cartels?

because they're fucking idiots

Wait why would they smuggle guns in from mexico? Dont they know mexicans want to smuggle american guns into mexico.

You're presuming that Antifa can still pass a background check after all their weed arrests.

That's what I was wondering. Unless of course, they're barred from legally buying and owning firearms. Though then in that case, they should just use the gun show loophole.

maybe because antifa members can't legally buy guns? or they have been so saturated by the media they despise they think that's what they are supposed to do? buy their guns for their "revolution" from the cartel?

i was an antifa militant most of my youth and early adulthood and being called a terrorist would have been like a medal. in my home country we were already called "mafia" by the media and terrorists by the political right, but being acknowledged as legit terries would have been pretty great for my ego

wow can't wait for absolutely nothing to happen because these cucks are straight up retarded

consider suicide

Attached: h949q.jpg (500x375, 33K)

medium.com/s/state-of-the-future/the-great-lesson-of-california-in-americas-new-civil-war-e52e2861f30
Twitter ceo jack dorsey was passing this piece around
It's about how there is currently a cold civil war and that california needs to become the model of a one party state to rule the whole country.
These people are serious and they have databases full of info on everyone they don't like.

i said i was. my career as a militant ended with me volunteering for the kurds in syria. i got back in 2015 and now i'm just a regular shitposter who doesn't give too much fucks about politics anymore. why don't you consider suicide yourself mate

He could also consider killing antifa members. That would be slightly more productive than suicide.

>and hes a noguns
Get out you stupid nigger tourist

what a clown world we are in

>what is straw purchasing
>what are 80% lowers
>what is armslist
i mean, i'm glad they're dumb, but that makes them dumber than gangbangers.

At least they're showing their true colors now. It just keeps getting more and more confirmed that these bastards want me in prison or dead.
>have you ever seen a Californian with a glass of water?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Can they not just buy guns normally? They all have drug convictions don't they lel.

form the death squads

Attached: C6B2C05E-D063-4ED0-BABF-7BAB4A181083.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

i took part in a militia war and have seen combat, and also have seen "combat" on the streets in europe. don't call me a nigger tourist you nigger

flea markets would be the only way.

That, and I have to imagine a group of commie-looking soibois buying a ton of weapons would attract some degree of negative attention.

Once again, here's me wishing a nigger would...

> We're in a civil war based on energy sources
These dudes need to get out of their bubble more if they really believe that Trump beat Clinton because the red states don't like solar or wind power.

See

Unrelated, but anyone know why the Venezuela happening threads keep getting nuked?

mods r fags

because it's not related to military or weapons?

Give it a few weeks.

A potential military coup that major powers hold stake in is absolutely military related.

> Turkroach think Turkey is a european country.

Attached: 1498490408894.png (1918x1081, 1.7M)

>military conflict isn't about military or weapons

Attached: F8E5955B112342119F420A796DB564C7.png (1474x198, 44K)

Attached: Ds7AiR8WwAA2jVj.jpg (800x525, 35K)

its not until there is actual fighting. right now its all politics and not even gun related politics.

A potential military coup/civil war is not related to military or weapons?

I know one of them got nuked for descending into Jow Forumsmemeing.

>California's economy is booming and we're leading the tech sector, therefore we are your masters
Yeah. You're also overrun with drought, homelessness, illegals, and tweakers. Cali has a de facto caste system which belies their progressive facade.

>burger thinks Turkey is a country

Attached: Snapchat1588816378.jpg (1079x2219, 509K)

i'm not talking about turkey, i'm talking about western europe. a lot of people from here went to syria to fight, except me there's a minimum of 7 other guys who went and posted about it on here

They’ve been trying to get into an air base, and at least one soldier was allegedly shot.

nothing new, rebelling soldiers have been shot at some occasions in the last months down there

Right, but when people are exchanging fire near a military base in a country that’s potentially experiencing a coup attempt, that counts as military related.

> user think i'm a burger

Attached: 1455431671340.png (255x289, 73K)

The California economy is built on illegal immigration. It makes perfect sense that they'd oppose Trump so vigorously since their economy depends like it. Same way it makes sense that Mississippi would secede over Lincoln winning the 1860 election.

There are defections, armed outposts, and people getting run over by APCs, what the fuck is your threshold?

This is the picture of the dude who claims not to be connected to cartels. This is the picture HE provided the San Diego Union Tribune.

Looks legit to me.

Attached: IvanReibeling.jpg (840x1115, 106K)

Foreign fighters may have gone to war in third world, but there is no fighting on the streets of Western Europe.

Freikorps inc

>hurr im yuropeean
Hence you have no guns cuck now leave

The power radiating off this man is insane

Is that a tiger?!

Attached: 77F26161-B00D-47CD-8C53-7F7648550D44.gif (500x281, 2.77M)

>they have databases full of info on everyone they don't like.
can't wait for the twink confiscation squads to knock on my front door
fuck california

wait does antifa actually want to spur wall construction?

that's why i said "combat", i was talking about brawling with the cops and punching nazis. it's still fighting after all, and we did use weapons.

cringe, actually kill yourself larping autistic kiddo.

Attached: 1509767831453.jpg (475x637, 65K)

>it is now "fascist" to maintain a secure border and refuse to let any random person walk across without first going through customs & immigration

Do these people realize how crazy they sound?

>when commies threaten revolution but never follow through.png

I know. I'll never let them confiscate my twink.

Not yet

Attached: 1552540320061.jpg (500x372, 31K)

crazy people can't realize they're crazy

welcome to clown world

Hitler wasn't voted into power

It was a slow ceasing of control.

>ceasing

No it's a fucking famas. Why even ask?

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 28K)

>there's no way the people actually wanted hitler

Attached: 1556159016945.png (1020x750, 793K)

I mean, in the interest of accuracy, he was elected into the Reichstag, not into the chancellorship and presidency. That’s sort of irrelevant, though, because he clearly enjoyed a lot of popular support when he seized power without any serious opposition.

People seem to forget that the German people were pretty pissed off about the Weimar Republic and having their economy torpedoed in the early 30's

go fuck yourself idiot, leftists in continental europe don't look like that

Sure, but the NSDAP never had more than 40% of the legislature before they lost seats in the following election, then the fire, then you know, etc. etc.

>I have a seen combat
nogunz faggot. Leave and go larp somewhere else.

yes they do, your delusion won't change reality little guy.

You think so?

Attached: download (31).jpg (191x263, 20K)

Yesterday me and grandma laughing at this shit.
Waiting for day X

Attached: Antigay.jpg (5312x2988, 788K)

>brawling with the cops and punching nazis

Bad luck I'm a French nationalist activist I never received a single shot by a communist, but I hit a lot. It's time to stop fantasizing the antifa spend their time running to hide from the violence of right wing activists.

Attached: 406874_223009324499660_726021579_n.jpg (480x359, 50K)

> This is the picture HE provided the San Diego Union Tribune.
rofl

see guys, when glowniggers infiltrate our militias just know they are doing the same to the left's too.

the tiger looks kind of gay

yeah i don't give a shit, i'm not an activist anymore, more like the opposite. but i do know that we did hit a lot of times back in the day. i don't even check the specific news for years now, i don't care about any kind of provocation, so just go fuck yourself, frog motherfucker

Attached: dpa-148EB20036F42178.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

Post body and guns

nice try, pervert

Based ANTIFA making happenings happen.

Meanwhile pussyfoot Jow Forumsfags won't do shit. It appears that literal male(female) faggots have more balls than you. How embarassing.

I bet you're red in the face right now, getting worked up over some fag on the internet. Also taking a guess your nationality is pic related.

Attached: download (32).jpg (245x206, 6K)

these people want you dead. they want your wife dead, they want your children dead, they want your parents your sister dead. they want you dead because you don't believe what they believe. they want you dead because you don't have the same skin color as them. they want you dead because you believe in the right to defend yourself with arms. they want you dead because you voted for an asshole less corrupt than another asshole. they want you dead because you haven't bent the knee and subscribed to their political cult. keep that in mind guys.

if you aren't in shape and haven't been training with your arms, you are asking to for them to kill you and your family. remember: group up with friends and family, not random people that appear to be on the same side of the politilcal spectrum as you

they do

they have the whole regime apparatus and funding on their side, makes things quite assymetric, don't you agree?

Attached: no sex for nazis.jpg (4592x3056, 2.69M)

no, i'm here enjoying my vodka, like usually not giving a fuck about some idiot on an anonymous image board. doesn't mean i can't take part in a discussion.

>The solution for the people of California was to reconfigure the political landscape and shift a supermajority of citizens—and by extension their elected officials—

So... disenfranchising voters. That's how Democrats control CA. and it has worked out so fucking well... right. If anywhere, there's a cold civil war in CA between red and blue counties. Rightly so. Red counties are marginalized and locked out of government.

If he’s Italian, then he’s done a shit job at being Antifa. Mussolini’s family is running for office again.

How many of these would be from operation fast and furious, continueing the long tradition of arming your own avowed enemies.

Also, you faggots live in America and don't even go for legal guns, fucking baka.

Are those trannies? Why would nazis wanna fuck subhuman degenerate trannies?

Attached: 1513395371811.jpg (377x325, 35K)

>uhm... c-c-c-can I use the gun show loophole to buy this?
>what gun is this? Is it an assault rifle?
>are Mini-14s any good?
>$950 is fine, let me go to t-t-the atm first

Attached: anti flag.jpg (577x1024, 52K)

Aaron from the Ghost Adventures crew?

no, homeland of the whole antifa thing. the country were our terrorist mafia structures are run and well funded by jews and the government. cry more

Attached: 485af2c20aedc020fa88e3b78b749347.jpg (800x463, 174K)

I'm aware of this. Narcissism and politics don't mix for this exact reason. We've already seen this countless times in history before.

nigger the chance it will be the next big US military intervention with weapons is why it's posted here in the first place

why do you think German men marry Polish women by the thousands?

Attached: Antifa.jpg (634x428, 62K)

Imagine being this weak and delusional

Ideology is a reflection of biology.
Why would Leftists in Europe who believe in the exact same things as Leftists in America, magically have different body types?

Leftists are Leftists because they see themselves as weak, and self-image seldom differs from true image.

It's called problem solving (all memes aside). Some traditions are okay, but there are times where unbiased rationality has to dictate over subjective grandiosity. And that's why we're having this problem in the first place.

They have similar personalities, and that's what truly causes political divisions.