Happy Roof Korean Day

On April 29, 1992 a trial jury acquitted 4 cops who beat the loving shit out of Rodney King, so this made the porch monkeys upset. And when monkeys get mad they start to break shit, and because the Korean Community in LA have always been at odds with the Blacks, Korea Town was one of the first targets of the riots. However most of the Koreans were immigrants who had done their mandatory military service in Korea, and defended their homes and businesses from the rooftops with their second amendment right. Gunfights erupted all across Korea town, and once the riots were over it was calculated that over half of the 62 deaths caused by the riots occurred during the Korea town gunfights. Use this thread to celebrate the most based individuals of all time, but also what would you Jow Forumsommandos do in this situation? Would you hold your ground against the onslaught of angry negroes or would you run like a bitch?

Attached: 4BE04DE1-3155-45BE-8415-E4E6C1CDF93C.jpg (750x624, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots#Korean_Americans_during_the_riots
youtu.be/6iFflF2Zk4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
youtu.be/Py4AMYebHGI
invidio.us/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
invidio.us/watch?v=uRc_FlmW2Jc
invidio.us/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1549753056023.jpg (1024x1024, 275K)

Hippity hoppity
nae jaesan-eseo naelida

Vietnam style self defense insurgency

Fuck the police

of course, the spooks think they are tough until they are staring down the barrel of a pissed off gun owner. once they realize they are unable to freely loot without getting shot they revert to the DINDU NUFFIN stage, i.e. "I'm not a degenerate because even though I was going to destroy homes and businesses, the presence of armed individuals dissuaded me from doing so, therefore I am a saint."

>The Roofs, the Roofs are Speaking Korean

그것에 대해 걱정하지 마십시오.

Thank you roof Koreans!

Attached: 36BDFCA0-5D2D-4695-8FC7-AD93C2262BD1.jpg (602x648, 75K)

Thank you roof Koreans!

Baited traps with kfc
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Don't be sad because it's over. Be happy that it happened. Thank you Roof Koreans for showing what dedicated armed citizens can do in the face of pillaging hordes.

N*ggers attack in large numbers so your weapon must be semi automatic by default

Thank you, Roof Koreans. ;_;7

Thank you roof Koreans

Anyway I could get one with the "Fuk off my property" red striped shirt?

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (272x185, 11K)

Thank you roof Koreans

>holding generic AR
>not holding based Daewoo K2 from home country

so close to greatness

Fug it's that time of year again?

Attached: korean david-joo-roof-korean-l.a.-riots-uprising-rodney-king-2.jpg (900x506, 90K)

Attached: LA riot effect on korean business.jpg (1800x1172, 431K)

Thank you roof koreans!

고맙습니다 지붕 한국인

Your response is retardo tier and I didn't bother reading

Thank you roof koreans.

So undescribably based.

I hate nlggers, all should be exterminated.

thank you roof koreans

There is not one single mention of rooftop defense in the Wikipedia article. If any of you have Wikipedia credentials you should fix it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots#Korean_Americans_during_the_riots

Attached: 170420-koreatown-los-angeles-1992-riots-store-owner-se-941p_9191f57922ae92ca7f372bef6d796466-770x509 (770x509, 78K)

Thank you roof koreans

Gook conscript here I protect YOU from tyranny and communism.

Attached: 13b0338e6c6fa68560c4556cfca59f5e.jpg (1280x980, 94K)

based count dankula poster

*FULL semi automatic

If it pleases You Sir

Dat over/under shotgun.

Based skeet shooting RTP.

Roof Koreans are my go to example of why we need the second amendment.

>MFW I grew up in this time and these places blocks away from pic related and had no idea what the fuck was going and just thought LA is fucked and this was normal.

Attached: d20cc8f85bf41421603085695948eb6d.jpg (1836x3264, 529K)

Thank you based roof Koreans!

youtu.be/6iFflF2Zk4U

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

Lame. No bayonets, Still a good innings for property rights Vs mob.

Thank you, Roof Koreans!

What a fine day that was.

Attached: aesthetic roof koreans.jpg (1200x907, 448K)

Thank you roof koreans

Thank you, Roof Koreans!

How many people did they actually shoot though? the way Jow Forums sucks their kim chee-flavored dicks you'd think they were slotting floppies like it was Rorke's drift 2: electric boogaloo

You ever see Blackhawk Down, it was basically that but with all fuddguns and no assault style weapons. They did well i'mho

Happy rooftop korean day

Attached: Antibracky3000.jpg (720x1280, 393K)

a lot of the people they were fighting off were mexicans as well, asians and mexicans always tend to be at odds with each other for some reason, so the mexicans took it as a chance to fuck up the koreans. got to talk to the (alleged) brother of a roof korean in pasadena while i was working there

This

I knew a few Koreans who were in LA during the riots and they said the exact same thing. The media created the narrative that it was an Asian vs Black conflict but in reality most of the people who attacked the Asian businesses were Mexicans.

>asians and mexicans always tend to be at odds with each other for some reason

It's not just Mexicans it's Latinos in general. I say this as someone who's Asian and have lived around Hispanics; they fucking hate us and I don't particularly care for these Spanish rape babies. The only spics I wouldn't spit at are Puerto Ricans and I get on well with most of them.

>A total of 63 people died during the riots, including nine who were killed by law enforcement personnel and one who was killed by Guardsmen. As many as 2,383 people were reported injured. Estimates of the material losses vary between about $800 million and $1 billion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
don't get me wrong user, the idea of blasting wave after wave of skinnies with fudd guns makes me rock hard but I dunno if it was as high-intensity as this board would lead one to believe. I'd love to be proven wrong with awesome stories though

Is that a man?

Attached: 1556179080216.jpg (1196x1326, 496K)

youtu.be/Py4AMYebHGI
I hope this happens again after 2020. I live close to a shit ton of niggers,

Based. Keep rocking in the free world, Gookbro.

That is retarded. WTF

thank you based roof koreans

Many of them did actually use more modern semi autos. A lot of them because big time gun rights activists because they lived through that shit

wikipedia in general is retarded. if a "reputable source" (read: MSM) doesn't report on something they treat it as if it does not exist. in some cases this results in demonstrably false information appearing in articles and protected as fact.

미해병대 here bro trained with you guys in 포항 대한민국 만세! death to 빨갱기

>tfw Puerto Rican based in SoCal and love hanging out in Irvine and K-Town oh yeah and korean waifu.
I'm PR and Venezuelan and Mexicans are like little hostile alien goblins to me but most of my friends are Asian

Thank you roof Koreans!

Thank you roof Koreans!

Attached: 1553116176295.jpg (600x656, 51K)

>dat utterly fake VHS filter

fuck off nigger. vhs art is cool

Is there any actual footage of the guys defending the shops and businesses from the looters?

If done right

Thank you, Roof Koreans.

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

Thank you roof Koreans.

Faggot Worst Korea get fucked by Kim Jong Ill's Ill ass dong from Best Korea.

Thank you, based roof Koreans

>>>asians and mexicans always tend to be at odds with each other for some reason
>>It's not just Mexicans it's Latinos in general. I say this as someone who's Asian and have lived around Hispanics; they fucking hate us and I don't particularly care for these Spanish rape babies.

Maybe it's just where you are? My mom's side of the family is full blood Ecuadorian but they didn't want anything to do with SoCal, NYC or lowclass latinos in general. My Granddad hates the Jews and Mexicans but none of the family hates Asians. In fact my Granddad married one after my Grandma passed. I had an Asian fixation myself but married a white girl. (She's great tho, no ragrets.)
IMO; Mexicans are ugly and fat. Guatemalans are bug people. Venezuela a shit, stupid commies. Colombians are hot but fucking crazy/mean. Ecuadorians are hillbillies living in the mountains who don't bother anybody. Same with Peru, but they and Ecuador dislike each other. Brazilians are mutts that make Americans look purebred. Argentinians are okay tier and have a shit ton of Germans living there for some reason. Chile is where Our General (may he rest in piece) came from.

The cameras were on when bullets were flying.
>Korean Store Owners Defend Their Property With Firearms During Rodney King Riots
invidio.us/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
>La Riots store owners protect store with guns(Original recording)
invidio.us/watch?v=uRc_FlmW2Jc
>We had to bear arms
invidio.us/watch?v=ZUQhs-UzYgU

Attached: 0430-riots17[1].jpg (885x615, 78K)

thank you roof koreans!

Attached: 1556506770011.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>21 minute photo
wtf kind of random number is that?

Thank you roof Koreans!

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

Fuck Wikipedia.
There was an article on a book.
The FUCKING BOOK'S AUTHOR had attempted to make corrections multiple times and wiki deleted his submissions.
And thank you based roof Koreans for practicing the 2nd amendment against an encroaching horde.

!snaerok foor uoy knaht

Thank you roof Koreans

Thank You Roof Koreans

Attached: 0998.jpg (835x773, 44K)

The fact that most of the weapons in this picture are impossible to buy in CA today because of the handgun roster and AWB really pisses me off.

These people defended their livelihood and lives themselves from a mob of bloodthirsty braindead niggers who were attacking everyone but the culprit group of the Rodney King beating. And what does the government do? Ban the very guns that efficiently protected them, and send the police force that abandoned them during the riots, to go criminalize people for simply owning those weapons.

Also considering the demonizing of stand-your-ground/CCW/self-defense laws as harmful to "PoCs", it's like they want to leave us as vulnerable and helpless to state welfare racketeering funded, hate-mongering, low-IQ violent criminals, as possible.

Attached: geese20custardyessmmcrunchybaby.png (580x391, 349K)

Then you roof Koreans!

More American than most Americans.

before the thread dies off remember the worst damage was after the riots when the dindus and whites on the city councils, town councils, local govts fucked over the koreans with their business licenses, liquor licenses, insurance shit all to appeas the dindus.

Just like when foie gras was banned in california and (((They))) just sold 50 dollar glasses of water with free foid gras. The banning of shark fin soup in california caused chinese agent for feinstein leland yee to get out of the arms business to protest the sharkfin ban but then later was jailed for selling arms.

It's funny that for a country that has mandatory conscription it seems like that some of these Koreans have never handled a gun before like: invidio.us/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

>wildly swings his gun
>shoots without a modicum of discipline
>no cover and shooting for most of the situation

Jesus fuck I know they're conscripts but I would have at least hoped that they retained some of their military training.

Roof Korean day is like may day for Jow Forumsommandos

Note that these guys had a gun store and were unable to move the stock in time, so what they're specifically doing is not just slotting floppies but preventing a far greater catastrophe.

After the riots there was a "reconciliation" meeting effort, but when the blacks realized that the Koreans were actually serious about things like not stealing, and the Koreans failed to grovel like white liberals, they both left angrier at each other than when they started.

I lived around Mexicans and Cubans; for the former it's specifically California Mexicans. When I was around Cubans and Mexicans it was constant shit tests and even when I showed them that I had teeth they still treated me with contempt. I've had limited interactions with other hispanic nationalities save for Puerto Ricans but all the ones I've encountered gave off the same contemptuous vibe.

It's funny because I'm a social guy who gets along well with most people except for Latinos; my other Asian friends in my social circle have more or less the same experience.

Koreans are stupid smug niggers from nigger peninsula of nigger fat boy dictator nigger who loves raping niggers of course they'd be the first niggers to fight the great nigger war as planned by the nigger overlords of averia to be able to get niggers and we can get the same thing

Thank you roof koreans

Attached: kwzddy6n668y.jpg (800x800, 81K)

you literally chose a picture of a Korean guy on a roof to disprove the tale of Korean guys on roofs

>implying I was trying to disprove the well-documented, MSM-reported history of Roof Koreans rather than point out an issue with the Wikipedia article

Attached: HWK118[1].jpg (1000x677, 169K)

fuck the shirt, cop dem goggles

>thumbnail.jpg

Attached: 1519411273692[1].jpg (1892x1296, 606K)

Thank you roof Koreans

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

As a white guy I would definitely side with the Koreans here

sauce? Sounds about right for their standards.

Thank you roof koreans.

Wait what? I guess that must be a California thing, because here in Texas, us Mexicans have zero problems with the Asians, infact many Mexicans are weeaboos. People from California tend to be very degenerate though, California is where the cholo gangbanger culture started, perhaps that's why the Asians experienced that? I don't know honestly. I do know that blacks did hate the Koreans because of racial tensions and an incident if a Korean lady shooting a negress for stealing from her store, this was before the riots though. I've had a friend that moved to LA tell me that the gang culture over there is really but compared to elsewhere.

Thank you roof Koreans!

Like I said in a previous post, it must just be an LA or California thing because I'm beaner as fuck and my best friend is Korean lol. LA just seems to have a different culture and environment than the rest of the US, because here in Texas we seem to get along.