Venezuelan Arms thread

Is this one of those 5.7 AR uppers and how does one source 5.7 in Venezuela??

Attached: AP19120601575265.jpg (640x320, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6975871/Venezuelas-Juan-Guaido-calls-military-revolt-final-phase-overthrowing-President-Maduro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3z_JmecYvak
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123291420238983168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Belgians fomenting violence in jungle countries again. Fucking Leopold.

Now they'll build golden statues of Leopold holding Venezuelan children

If there is one thing that unites humanity it is the police affinity for tacticool trash.

>Belgians fomenting violence in jungle countries again. Fucking Leopold.

Americans made that upper, belgians just make P90s. :s

came to post this thread as soon as i saw this guy lol

Attached: 12914772-6975871-image-a-48_1556639861822.jpg (962x640, 153K)

Is the guy in the back wearing a fucking cape?

LOL, he's actually trying to save his brass?

standardization doesn't seem to be a priority

Attached: 12909566-6975871-image-a-231_1556633513054.jpg (962x644, 135K)

Go away Leo, don’t you have some arms to amputate?

why the hell does that thing have the p90 mag AND the AR mag at the same time? isn't the 5.7 upper supposed to eject out the bottom? is this some new dual caliber shit?

Who are these dudes? Caracas Police?

good catch i didn't notice that. this might be the same rifle on the ground, not sure

Attached: 12909564-6975871-image-a-230_1556633508555.jpg (962x641, 133K)

one of the captions said "Members of the Bolivarian National Guard supporting Venezuelan opposition leader and self-proclaimed acting president Juan Guaido reload their weapons during clashes on Tuesday" but its the daily mail so who knows

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6975871/Venezuelas-Juan-Guaido-calls-military-revolt-final-phase-overthrowing-President-Maduro.html

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is their plan.

>why the hell does that thing have the p90 mag AND the AR mag at the same time? isn't the 5.7 upper supposed to eject out the bottom? is this some new dual caliber shit?

You can use a mag to catch your 5.7 brass if you remove the follower & the spring. it can catch the ejected brass, but obviously can't store much.

what the fuck is that?

>Is this one of those 5.7 AR uppers

Pretty sure it is. The mag looks too long, but i think that's just the lens/angle.

Venezuela? That was some mean bush...

Attached: avatars-colonel-miles-quaritch-to-be-seen-again-in-the-sequel-750-1502459922-1_crop.jpg (750x530, 73K)

Yeah, that's the same gun, just upside down. can't see if the AR mag is still in there though.

Looks like he's using the magazine to collect brass - is that a thing? Seems like a jam machine to me...

Attached: 2000 (1).jpg (2000x1283, 235K)

Guiado is definitely getting support from the national guard. Military hasn’t seemed to jump ship, yet. This morning, they freed the main leader of the opposition movement who’d been under house arrest for 5 years, with no resistance from the troops that were guarding him. Even if these protests die down for now, they’ve set themselves up well for a coup if Maduro doesn’t step down.

Brass catch. I really want one of those p90 uppers now.

>only acceptable use of an ETS mag

Those uppers are jam machines even before using a mag body to catch brass.

Wtf even is that thing?

They're discontinued IIRC, and they never really got them working consistently to begin with.

I should have read the thread, it was already answered.. Thanks mate

>use unobtainium round
>recycle unobtainium round by creatively modifying a completely useless mag.

someone promote that guy. he's actually intelligent.

live stream youtube.com/watch?v=3z_JmecYvak

Attached: 12918002-6975871-image-a-55_1556645374833.jpg (962x673, 93K)

Well, if he collects his brass, you can just reload it with 5.56mm/.223Rem bullets.

holy shit.

Can I get a TL:DR about this shit?
Who is maduro?
Who hates who?
What the fuck is going on?

Maduro: commie
Guaido: pro-American

That's all

Tanks in 30 minutes

What about chavez? And literal communist like pol pot, stalin, mao etc??

Not nearly as bad but still pretty bad for 21th standards.

He didn't massacre people by the millions but he did suppress the press, change the constitution however he wanted and disappear a few dissidents here and there.

CIA/NSA killed Chavez like 6 years ago dude.

>Guaido: pro-American
based goy

Attached: 256.jpg (252x291, 29K)

chavez died then maduro took over and things got hyper shitty. black water coming out of faucets, no electricity for days, toilet paper black markets. basically SHTF irl

Attached: Venezuela_Power_Outage_33843.jpg-4a178.jpg (899x589, 322K)

Nice. Thanks for the info. Short and sweet is 10x better than reading a 200 word paragraph.

>Can I get a TL:DR about this shit?
>Who is maduro?
>Who hates who?
>What the fuck is going on?

Chavez was a commie that ran his country into the ground, as most commies do.
Maduro took over after that, but he was already in a shit situation. When you can't even keep your people supplied with toilet paper, people start to get rowdy.
Guaido is a politician trying to depose Maduro, now by armed revolt. Guaido appears to be in the West's pocket and I'm sure the CIA is more than happy to help him out.

Regardless, the Venezuelan people appear to be tired of the mismanagement of their country, so good on them.

Chavez was Maduro’s precursor. Both commies, but Chavez was at least minimally competent. Maduro was a bus driver that rose through the ranks of the party. The main reason he’s remaining in power is through Cuban intelligence support and the use of pro-regime street gangs as a means of suppressing dissent.

>twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1123291420238983168
Firefights among cops and Maduro colectivos ( paramilitary people authorized to curb/infiltrate opposition )

Attached: image.png (635x617, 264K)

Wait, so you're saying communism doesn't work?

Attached: mesmerized.jpg (497x501, 72K)

>Guiado is a politician trying to depose Maduro, now by armed revolt
This is a little inaccurate. He was elected by the National Assembly (the democratic legislature that Maduro dissolved) when they claimed that Maduro had been elected through a rigged election. According to him, it’s not a coup, but simply the legally elected president regaining control over the country. Not to say that’s the reality, but it’s how they’re justifying it.

holy shit what a throwback

Hell yeah. It’s about time someone started killing Collectivos. They’re like a combination of cartels and KGB.

Chavez is responsible for things becoming shitty. It’s only now reaching a tipping point

>Wait, so you're saying communism doesn't work?

Who would've thunk it?

>This is a little inaccurate. He was elected by the National Assembly (the democratic legislature that Maduro dissolved) when they claimed that Maduro had been elected through a rigged election. According to him, it’s not a coup, but simply the legally elected president regaining control over the country. Not to say that’s the reality, but it’s how they’re justifying it.

It's a little iffy either way. Even if the elections were rigged, that doesn't make Guaido president like he declared himself.

It's safe to assume both sides of the conflict are dirty as fuck, but it's rather easy to see Guaido would probably improve the standard of living for the citizens of Venezuela.

Attached: 1453679001298.jpg (600x600, 202K)

>disliking commies
How’s that Jewish?

Just filter him, he's the biggest retard on the board.

Liking that OD

Also Chavez/Maduro fucked the Venezuelan economy to the point of hyperinflation and millions of Venezuelans leaving to other countries.

What is that optic? This man is a mess. I love it.

>you have to pick either of the two sides
>if you hate commies you are a jew
>if you hate capitalism you are a jew

Attached: 143242345235.png (320x192, 91K)

trijicon srs, i think.

Huh? Umae baka

We all jews now. So we just have to outjew the jews and take their jew-y mantle. Duh.

everyone already knows you own america you dumb fuck, stop pretending.

Yep. They nationalized the oil industry and used the profits to pay for social handouts, which initially worked. However, stealing property from multinational corporations made them all leave, which in turn stagnated development of new oil fields, and the lack of reinvestment into the oil infrastructure began to make the facilities fall into disrepair, reducing output. Meanwhile, most of the educated people in the oil industry saw the writing on the wall and left for countries that would actually pay them, creating a brain drain that further destroyed the industry. Now that production is nearly non-existent compared to what it used to be, there’s no money left, and society has collapsed.

Oh fuggg, will it happen???

Attached: 1552521980915.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

Is Venezuela Stargate IRL?
>OD fatigues
>black vests
>5.7mm

Attached: 409BDE4C-8CFF-4A9E-8BB9-84AA9507ACDA.jpg (500x280, 57K)

>own america
>already

Attached: 1542945248803.jpg (560x315, 51K)

>Just filter him
How?

Jow Forumsube willing

I'm feeling this slight early cyberpunk 1980s/90s anime kind of aesthetic here.

Attached: true detective.jpg (775x837, 69K)

I thought you died in Novorussia you larping faggot

Attached: 1555527219679.png (750x613, 275K)

Bruh

Just wait till the US gets involved.
>Blackhawks over the jungle
>Kpop blasting out of speakers
>Dead commies everywhere
>Napalming Cubans
mfw

Attached: A53B1E07-2F81-48E1-9A2B-783D5D5C49C0.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

My body is ready.

Attached: 1556572687775.jpg (1296x730, 1.08M)

If it gets bad, do you think the military will start offering 2 year contracts again? I’d probably sign up for something short like that.

>LRRPing and LARPing inna jungle
If recondo starts back up, you bet your ass I'm in there.

Attached: squad.jpg (636x382, 74K)

This. The smartest Venezuelan in all the land.

I dunno about 2 year contracts, but ranger signing bonuses are about to go through the motherfucking roof again. Circa '04 through the roof.

Fatman.

i see molotovs

Yup, they got one right on the engine deck of one of those APCs. Can’t wait to see what they’ll do with frag grenades when we send them.

Time on the stream?

Onions el noche

that's a pulitzer

Kek, Jow Forums auto corrects s o y to onions.

> how does one source 5.7 in Venezuela
Twitter morons are saying CIA but definitely definitely not. Probably a contract to a neighboring country that then turned around and sold them to VNZ

Is it actually going to happen this time? I'm at work and can't keep up

go back 8-9 minutes

>Implying the company is going to be on the outside of the biggest habbening in awhile
Come on, user. If I were a glowy, I'd find a way to stick my fingers in that pie. We all would.

Attached: 1556605411160.jpg (817x434, 75K)

Oh yeah, Bolton just called out the names of the various politicians that were working with the CIA over the past few years. They gotta act now.

THE ENEMY IS HERE

>Porco Rosso
Great anime.

>Bolton just called out the names of the various politicians that were working with the CIA over the past few years
WUT???? Link?

I agree but I don't think they're sending 5.7 straight-blowback AR-57s anodized teal digicam to Venezuela haha

He gave a press conference in the whitehouse lawn. It was on BBC an hour or two ago.

Attached: PompCiaNigger.jpg (734x1120, 169K)

You say that like there’s something wrong with that.

Did no one else notice the fucking Beretta 93r in the middle dude's shitty chink 1990's vest holster abomination?

That's fair. Maybe the ammo, though? It would make sense, sorta. If they're trying to arm them to fight armored opponents.

This is unreal.

>supporting CIA
Thanks for outing yourself, bootlicker.

Yeah, I’m looking for the footage, but if I remember correctly, it included the Chief Justice of their Supreme Court, and the head of the presidential guard.

An extended mag, does not an 93R make, dipshit.

Doesn't have the forward handgrip sticking out in rested position. It's not a 93R.