You Know the Drill

Tell us your favorite 2 rifles and we'll tell you who you are: outdated edition - pic related, not my Mini- and not my Smith 3rd gen, but, those are my top choices regardless.

Me, I'm stuck deep in the early 90s - distrustful of these newfangled polymers and thinking that pistol grips are a passing fancy for soldiers and wannabes.

Attached: Mini-14 and a Smith.jpg (3766x1832, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/Whoa-Samson-may-be-about-to-Make-Mini-14s-Great-Again-/5-2214262/?page=1#i78525691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You only posted 1 rifle.

you're right. Let me amend the statement:

top 2 guns - can be both pistols or both rifles or a mix.

For me, it's a Mini- and a steel Smith 9mm.

Thank you for the correction user.

10/22
TT-33

P30 and AK74M then.

poor.

hate to break it to you user. At least you can larp that you're going to blow away soft cop body armor and try to re-enact HEAT.

If it was the 9x19mm Zastava I could've said that you just love thinness, but, there's few reasons to own a 7.62 pistol my guy.

For your amended consideration:

Attached: IMG_6657.jpg (1600x1200, 738K)

My WASR-10
Ruger Blackhawk in 45 longboi

My favorite?
M1 Carbine and M1911A1
Classic designs with historical significance.

Attached: iuYAPNWJL5.jpg (640x387, 125K)

ACR Enhanced
SIG P320

my winchester babies
model 1894 30-30
model 100

IMI Galil
Colt Python

Turbo chad...or 30 year old boomer

10/10 murrican

I need to know if it's a parade sling or not, to judge you properly.

AG m/42b Ljungman
Manurhin MR88

Attached: 20180713_165814.jpg (2016x1134, 424K)

you're the kind of guy who can't determine if he wants to wear a full tuxedo or a tuxedo T-shirt to his business trip. You vacilate between german over-engineering and Soviet "nyet rifle is fine" under-engineering.

You hate the idea that each finger groove hasn't been tested in some of the most rigorous conditions known to man, but, you long to be free to use something whos design philosophy can be amounted to "let's weaponize shovels".

What's Mabel? We're going back to Khe Sahn? Let me pack my girdle and we can tell Charlie our dance card's open.

A true honest to god Boomer, but, not the shitty ones that come home and wear hats - a Boomer back in their prime, when they believed in Walter Cronkite and just adored this new thing called napalm. Did you know it sticks to kids? Lover of the classics, recites Catullus while beheading SEA rice farmers.

Initiated into the Secret order of the Grizzly Wintergreen. The Turbo-fudd. It's not enough that you buy a Cheap AK and a Ruger Spinnyboi, but, you had to pick the more expensive of the cheap AKs (what's wrong with the NPAP) and you're too snowflake to go with an actual revolver cartridge. You hope to one day ascend to Supereme Grand Deeremaster.

Mid 40s, and comfortable, but maybe not insanely wealthy. You know the value of a dollar but don't hesitate to buy things that bring you yoy anymore.

Late 30's actually but pretty close other than that.

Discredited because you can't give yourself your moniker - onlly I could do that because I had to start the thread.

You are not even a Boomer-fudd - you are a 92 year old member of the greatest generation who bought all his surp from Sears catalogs in 57 while your Boomer children hadn't even been born yet. You bought what you used in the war, and have kept them in pristine condition for longer than some people have been alive. You don't understand people's obsession with 9 milimiters and think that WWIII will feature .45s in a prominent role. You worked as a line foreman for Gilette for 43 years before you were forced into retirement.

you adopt partially-blind, developmentally disabled cats from the animal shelter. You have an extremely soft heart for things that were built wrong the first time, and if only you can nurse them back to health....

john wayne is that you, is this me?

if it's not terrifically overpriced so you can show it to everyone at the range - you don't want to buy it or you're a nationalist jew who believes he could have single handedly changed the warsaw uprising. It's literally a tarted up colt Trooper and AK but because of some rollmarks you now need to drop $$$. Dude, why.

yeah, we know, but that's not that funny. The whole point is to exaggerate everything for comedy purposes.

Galil here,

I'm a sucker for 80s asthetics, and both give me 80s vibes. Purely for my personal collection.

Converted Saiga in 7.62x39
Beretta 92a1
OR, if I'm feeling fuddy,
M1 Garand
Gp100

I own all of them.

Attached: OTdCNzI4ODhBRDUxNjE3Nzc3RjM6Y2YwY2VmYjFlZjIwZTFlZWI3MDViODI3ZjY4OGFmNGY6Ojo6OjA=.jpg (600x427, 41K)

the colt python does not say 80s. A HUGE ASS Bren 10 says 80s. A fucking ring of fire .25cal tinpot pistol held by a haitian dude says 80s.

maybe a full-auto Uzi might say 80s.

You are the grill-master, wearer of formal sandals in your Nevada cul-du-sac. You OC your GP100 to Chilis. You're fat, you drive a too large truck to reclaim your masculinity, and you bet a bit too much on college basketball. You might or might not be Hank Hill. You are literally the backbone of this country.

Hello my name is Ian McCollum and I'm here today at the Rock Island Auction house...

Marlin 1895SBL
Pws MK216

WASR10
Glock 19

Marlin 1895

------------
Jim B "the bigbore bandit"
Army Reserve - 1991-1992
These colors don't run!
------------

im a nazi grandson living in hitlers birthcountry.
therefore i am a natural born wehraboo and an edgy little cunt and my loudout is:
1) a bnz 43 k98, produced under supervision of the ss for the ss in a sidecamp of the kz mauthausen.

Attached: 20171217_145803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

AR-10
FN Five Seven

and a nazi captured fn high power
mainly handed out to the ss because p08 where reserved for douchy wehrmacht officers.
bada tss.

Attached: IMG-20181215-WA0012.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

I'm 31.

It's a black nylon M1 sling.

Attached: IMG_4629.jpg (1600x1200, 1.28M)

You’re all beans

Said the leaf

Attached: A0176E9C-86E9-4D42-8ED0-A051ED7419FE.jpg (699x637, 43K)

HK G3
FN Hi Power

Dont @ me poorfags

MAK-90 with PSO and my TTC Tokarev

GAU5/A/A
First model CZ75

Arisaka Type 38
AS-VAL

tell me what you see

HK41 and Yugo SKS

SMLE MKIII
Winchester Model 70

Walther P99 first gen and H&K MP5

My nigga.

Late 80s/early 90s is where it's at.

Attached: 20190317_214835.jpg (2576x1932, 1.45M)

M14
M1911A1

you cannot wait for autum to put on your uggs and drink your pumpkin spice latte. You've never heard of the word deluxe in your life. You are (my friend) basic.

See, you're larping as a boomer, but, Boomers buy a single ancient 30-30 and use that until they die. They're not goiing to go out of their way to get something in a bigger caliber. You're a size queen - if the caliber doesn't start with a "4" - you're not interested. Hey, someone's gotta pulverize their shoulder with an elephant gun, might as well be you, right?

Landwher third string. You wish you'd gotten the cool cool FALs that were coming down the line, but, you're last in line at the gang bang. They even gave you a gun from before democracy had kicked in yo.

But you @BRG with the poorfaggest of the BRs and (if used) the poorfaggest of the steel 9s. Couldn't get a Sig? You want to larp the shittiest time in the German military: Post-Wehrmact, pre-unification West Germany. EWWWWWWWW.

onions boy.

I see a LARP of firearms you don't really own. So, I see someone who's played too many vidya for his own good.

What a fucking combo - yes, I'll have your finest wine to wash down this Kidz Kuisine frozen dinner. What the fuck guy.

the only guy in this thread who might have actually shot his guns.

German anti-terror police t.1970s. Good luck with all that red army faction shit.

my nigga.

did too much LSD while going tunnel-hunting for charlie - never accepted polymer stocks.Don't even @MIM techniques with him - he's still lost in the jungle.

>pistol grips are a passing fancy for soldiers and wannabes.
lol your shiti-14 has a pistol grip onnit

If you read the OP you'd know it's not mine. I have a traditional stock, but even then I'm williing to make the "A-team" exception.

just shoot some and you'll like real/normal guns. It's okay user.

>beans
Excuse me what

i've shot a few guns before
sorry i deleted my last post, i didn't want anyone to respond to it

Replying to more than 3 posts at a time should be a bannable offense

Savage 10ba stealth
SKS

SMLE No.4
FN FAL

M91/30 PU
Side Charging AR Pistol

Cost-Benefit master. You are God on the Excell spreadsheets.

You found the lowest $/platform to give you (1) adequate home def/larp/shooting as a STALKER but then found an even better deal for bolties. Sure, you could've bought a Ruger American or a Rem 700 but you actually want them to work instead of just look nice. God bless you - Subaru Driver.

*Insert Joke about the United Kingdom*

The "Yes, but, why?" Meme embodied.

Remington 760
Colt vest pocket 1908

Inb4 >fudd ass boomer

Gender confused. You're not sure if you want a concealable pocket pistol or something that's a display piece - so get a CCW pistol the size of a modern 9 with all the weight of something that can hold 20 rounds.

You're not sure if you want a hunting deer fudd gun, but, you just couldn't go full fudd and get the 30-30 of your dreams. So you kept the spitzer rounds and use teh ugliest compromise: a pump rifle. Those are for brits.

It's alright, we'll accept you regardless of whatever monstrosity your genitals have turned into.

INSAS
Colt 2000

Indian Engineer who has a few good ideas, but, spends too much time worrying about poo in the loo and not designing ergonomics and successful feeding mechanisms.

th-thanks

Aw what. I got skipped. Gay

wannabe gopnik who can't actually hold his booze

>SKS
>p938
Who am I?

Attached: 1554063198271.png (289x175, 11K)

we can do both

Attached: fix.jpg (4640x2610, 2.99M)

FUTURE

Attached: IMG_20181029_085211.jpg (4640x2610, 600K)

You like spending more money on ammo in the first range trip than you have on the gun itself. You still like overpaying for your guns though

AKS74u
Whatever bolt-action 22lr we used at Boy Scout summer camp

reminiscent about a time you don't really know much about and full of repression for any and all feelings about modern firearms because you'd rather look the other way when any gun control debate comes up

not afraid of looking retarded when reloading, but only because you're already used to looking retarded in public

afraid of real recoil and justifies it as liking cheaper ammo

Oh yeah? Well FUCK YOU DAD MY REVOLVER SHOOTS 45ACP

Attached: fix.jpg (4640x2610, 2.35M)

I also like ponies and browse e621, user :^)

G11 and akm

Winchester 71 deluxe
Remington 700 5R gen 2 with leupold vx6hd glass

Attached: 9DF74CD9-602A-4503-A51A-09D75FF8125B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

I still enjoy shooting my CZ75 and im not going to stop shooting my cz75 because, Fuck you.

Attached: cz-p07.png (640x427, 288K)

FN-15A2 & Enfield No2 Mk1 hammerless revolver

You will inherit all your guns, so you're afraid to show any interest in something thats not what you'll get because your relative is a fudd who thinks modern firearms are the devil.

your favorite flavor, and way to order it, is
>coffee
and you think that because you don't like frills it makes you better than everyone else. Which is the root of why youre worse than everyone else

meant for

I'll inherit you boyo

Attached: stealthoptional.jpg (4640x2610, 2.59M)

You like to pretend you are in a physical state good enough to be issued both of those

You must circumcise every deer in the nearby vicinity using only grazes from your hyper-snyper system. One hell of a shot.

you prefer the milk made from a legume popular in asia known for increasing intra-abdominal estrogen levels.

You were the man that took down bonnie and clyde.

Daewoo K2, that's it

I'm a guy who wants a Daewoo K2

Probably my AK74 and my SAA in .45 Colt

Attached: 237B0955-BD0F-47B1-AF58-0B489D1A3310.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

you can recite every bop made by Big Hit Entertainment and stan the best of the boys teams.

Oh my man you the gayest.

Guess again sonnie.

>Tell us your favorite 2 rifles
>op give 1 rifle and 1 pistol
you are retarded....fuck off

you do realize the third post is an amendment of the original prompt and an apology right?

That means you didn't read the thread before shitting in it. As usual with retard anons.

Are you that Miami guy from AR15.com?

This would be a miami as fuck loadout - all you need is a bit of blow and a ultra sporty coupe too.

But, in answer of your question, No I'm not on AR15.com

Theres a guy there youd love. Miami_jbt or something like that.

CZ Bren
Sako RK61

This guy

ar15.com/forums/General/Whoa-Samson-may-be-about-to-Make-Mini-14s-Great-Again-/5-2214262/?page=1#i78525691

M1 Garand
MP5K

>third post is an amendment of the original prompt
>you didn't read the thread before shitting
no i saw that, op is retarded because he made the rules, then broke them in the same post...low IQ

be that as it may, the rules were amended later on.

>OP is retarded because he made a mistake and tried to correct himself
He is a faggot nonetheless though

Mossberg 590a1 mariner
Glock 19 Gen 4 or 5

whomst am I Jow Forums ?

Attached: 56852916_2138548909534142_700703444528267264_n.jpg (1920x1072, 91K)

the Sov Bloc version of hipster. "AK, yeah, I mean that's a good x39 rifle, but, I'm into something you haven't even heard of..."

literally the same except i actually own them