No one should need a permit, license, registration number, or background check to buy or carry any man-portable weapon

No one should need a permit, license, registration number, or background check to buy or carry any man-portable weapon.

Attached: 1556411160497.jpg (654x1024, 77K)

Agreed.

>Man portable
Davy Crockett with optional stinger missile package coming right up

I am conflicted on this, but I actually disagree.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (426x311, 16K)

Attached: 1534997934869.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Explosives are already handled under safe storage requirements.

You're already permitted and inspected because the stuff can be dangerous sitting; There's no point permitting it again.

Agree. Anyone who doesnt is anti 2nd amendment.

>man-portable weapon.
Are you implying you want anything bigger to require a license, you fucking commie?

Attached: 2EE1ABF52D2F476AA6CE786FA96DED72.jpg (960x948, 139K)

Well like a tank would require a vehicle license.

>vehicle license
bootlicker

Although the way we're going once self-driving cars become more common some commie bastard is going to make it illegal to drive your own fucking car.

Attached: no_fun.jpg (593x647, 115K)

Everyone should have access to suppressors and guns. Everyone. Even shit stains

Once you step outside of your bubble and encounter some dumb, violent motherfuckers, your opinion might change. If the guy that tried to rape my gf had a gun, he'd have been successful. Instead she ended up beating the shit out of him since he was a little bitch ass. I have several friends that have been robbed and one that was murdered here in chicago by animals here.

I think it should be an inherent right from birth instead of what we do now where it's a right that's granted after jumping through bullshit hoops, but once you fuck up and do something stupid, you get a registration number or something and lose your rights and have to prove you deserve them again, either through time served or re-evaluation.

The problem with that is that it can allow the government to railroad people into criminal records and take away their gun rights.

I genuinely don't understand silencer registration. It's a safety feature first and foremost. It's a metal pipe that lets you hunt without loud ass bangs.

Bruh
Just get rid of nigggers and spics.
Sterilize white trash
Problem solved

bumpstocks were banned by a repiblican hehehe

Wont buying something like this instantly get you on some kind of list

they are just more non-sense laws that exist to give the illusion of 'safety' without any actual 'safety.'

like limitations on how many rounds a mag can hold, or the unreasonable fear of pistol grips.

Nigga if you're on Jow Forums you're already on a list

>man-portable
SHALL

>here in chicago
guns aren't your problem brah.

... No too many stupid fucks. Now the sentiment is nice, but ... How about this: no service member should have to... etc. Panseys and psychotics get fucked. open the ranks for pogs that will never see combat for medical disquals. Men are made, liberals are cucked out of getting an opinion.