What the fuck is this???

>P90 style mag on top (5.7?)
>stanag mag on the bottom used to catch the brass?

What the hell is this? Where did it come from? And why?

Attached: ar57 thing.jpg (1200x769, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-57
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably one of those countries in which spent casings are considered dangerous and if they aren't all policed the military will put an entire area on lockdown. Japan has done that before.

talk about successful product placement, now every brainlet is coming out of the woodwork asking what it is...

Attached: 1324192466646.jpg (699x609, 59K)

AR57

Attached: AR57-04.jpg (3686x2438, 1.66M)

Where does one acquire an AR57 in Venezuela of all places?

Next time there’s a coup, remind me to shill my products to the rebels. That’s gotta be good PR.

chambered in FN 5.7×28mm.
>the kevlar vest breaking rounds
Hollow AR-15 magazines can be used to catch spent casings.
>no evidence
silenced

lol guys you cant fool me that this is standard army stuff
this is some cia shit

>this is some CIA shit
God I hope so. Cuba’s next.

Enjoy the impending caravans.

Attached: soon.jpg (1280x960, 256K)

Presumably ordered by the Caracas police department in lieu of pay for officers.

I just wish the US would join greater isreal already. At least that way we could have walls and shoot illegals

You can’t walk from South America to Central America, as the Darien Gap between Panama and Colombia is completely impassable. If I were Colombian or Brazilian, I’d be more worried. Also, there’s already been a shit ton of refugees vacating Venezuela. At the beginning of the year, it was projected to have the highest about of people leaving any country on earth.

The clip

>spent casings are considered dangerous
Why

Yeah.

The primers contain some toxic compounds and the entire casing is contaminated with lead and other heavy metals. Further, in countries with ultra-strict gun control, where black market reloading is a thing, the casing can have some value to criminals. To a society with reasonable and healthy risk tolerance it's nothing to worry about but in places like the UK and Japan they are very strict about spent casings.

>implying the US won't fly them in all on the taxpayer's dime

>implying the people who freak out about caravans know anything about south america outside of brazil's jesus statue and some miners.

>carbon fiber rail panels
this must have come out of Jow Forumsguns