Sig sucks

>sig sucks
>glock sucks
>HK sucks
what gun am I supposed to use?

Attached: 6432cd60018215.5a38a68d1cbf4.jpg (1200x2133, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=CEHtRkyTe-0
youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w
youtu.be/6_hF-C1Dl_0?t=112
youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks
iverjohnsonarms.com/1911a1-carbine.html
gunmagwarehouse.com/kci-1911-45-acp-15-round-magazine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cz but unironically

Have you ever held one of those?

Kimber

CZ
Z

My XD45 unironically has the best trigger of any of my striker fired pistols.

the only reason HK "sucks" is because they're "expensive" but that's not an argument when you can find a used USP for around $450

Ever held one of these?
*unzips dick*

xD

Sig is expensive
Glock is ugly
HK is expensive
FN is expensive
CZ is demislav
Just pick your poison, bro.

Colt.

Attached: Final Evolution .jpg (960x720, 286K)

Dan Wesson
Ed Brown
Dawson
Korth
Wilson Combat

M&P2.0

Beretta.
PX4 for polymer fans
92 series for all metal fans.
INB4 TOO BIG GRIPS
-thin grips and short reach triggers available-
INB4 UNRELIABLE
-military got a shit ton of abused and neglected m9s and didn't take as good care of them-
INB4 NOT ACCURATE
-lol-
INB4 BAD TRIGGER
-upgrades available for less than 10 dollars-

Roll your own Glock with a P80 frame

How do I make this? Where do I find a barrel, stock and mag like that for a 1911?

walther

> Glock sucks

Lol the fact that people still fall for the glocknade meme is pretty hilarious. Sure they aren't prefect, but they are far from sucking. Sig is total shit. HK is meh for the price.

Smith and Wesson Model 10.

>Sig is total shit. HK is meh for the price.

How autistic

>Korth
Sure, they have high quality products, but do you really want to spend several grands on a Gucci gun?

All advice here is not to be trusted, a bit of advice for you.

>everything I don't have the money to buy sucks
cry more poor fag

CPO Sig Anything. All internals are replaced with new parts including new trigger, comes with 1 year warranty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0

youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

youtube.com/watch?v=BaiGSDiaI_w

Attached: B3E701.jpg (1813x1200, 532K)

revolvers are antiquated garbage.

anyone else just not like handguns?

Attached: WheelgunsRBestGuns.gif (400x240, 2.23M)

XD of the M variety or XDM for short.

So are niggers, but that hasn't kept their cocks out of your mouth

Glocks do suck. They're reliable pistols, nothing wrong with them, but there's nothing great about them either. 40 years ago they were a highly innovative design, but nothing could be further from the truth today. There's no point in getting a glock when you can get other pistols that are more ergonomic, have better triggers/sights out of the box, and can be had for less money.

Glock is only as big as it is because of marketing; the company, at this point in time, is a success of marketing rather than engineering.

Attached: feabc34452643157feef2ff07374f55d2711fd8957df855faac2a02d12be3c17.jpg (450x585, 69K)

CZoi desu

Attached: RevolvervsSemi.jpg (968x718, 212K)

oh boy this fuddlore again.

Glocks are a success because they work. They're about as sexy as a hammer though which is why autists love to hate them so much.

Steyr model l9a1 or m9a1

Hi point

Attached: 1532182667837.jpg (650x400, 40K)

BBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

This

You’ll find extreme hate for anything that anyone has ever heard of on here. Honestly, most handguns are perfectly fine! Even Hi-Point makes good guns, they’re just ugly, simple, and low capacity, but to say they are unreliable is just stupid. Basically just stay away from stuff like Jimenez, Jennings, or anything of the like.

If you want something that will have the least amount of haters on here, you should get a German Sig or make your own glock. I’ve also never seen anyone hate on North American Arms, but the biggest thing they make is a .380 I think. Their craftsmanship is beautiful. Ruger handguns seem to only get hate on here for the safety bullshit engraved in giant bold letters all over the place, or for Bill Ruger supporting 10 round mag limits.

Attached: Khelps.png (431x846, 73K)

Attached: 1554439391757.png (645x773, 11K)

Don't be a chump and go big bore or go home

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

The VP9 is no PPQ

I'm with you, man. SoiZ, S&W, or Walther.
>akimbo kimberbro
Seriously though dad, you keep shitting up Jow Forums and I'm going to put you in a home.

Attached: cz.jpg (640x639, 72K)

>PX4 for polymer fans
No
PX4 for rotating barrel fans

Correction:
Buy a used glock

1911 and a 12 guage

>literally no one hates a ppq

Walther is mvp

I mean technically its true, its just irrelevant because reload time and capacity are generally more important to people who actually have to use their gun's regularly.

for most CCWs a revolver would be perfectly adequate.

>Glock is only as big as it is because of marketing; the company, at this point in time, is a success of marketing rather than engineering
I hate to break it to you but that's how most companies operate these days. Ever buy a Dyson vacuum?

Its not, its retarded fuddlore that ignores every facet of exclusive issues to revolvers. 75% the chart is just made up nuance because it had so little legitimate material to work with.

Glocks are reliable, but so is pretty much every other pistol on the market. Being dead-nuts reliable is essentially a prerequisite for any pistol on the market these days. There's nothing about glock pistols themselves that's anything anything but mediocre by today's standards. The success of Glock the company doesn't have anything to do with their pistols; their success lies in their marketing.

Oh absolutely. That is, to your point about how companies operate; I don't own a Dyson vacuum. The thing is, there are plenty of companies that make objectively superior pistols to glocks and offer those pistols at a lower price point; there are some companies that don't operate this way in the firearms business.

>nothing about glock pistols themselves that's anything anything but mediocre

That aftermarket isn't mediocre. Any new product like holsters lights...anything is coming out for Glock first. Toss in cheap pmags and it's a solid choice.

Based fellow model 10 owner

You'd be shocked how many people carry autoloading pistols despite having little to no idea how to operate and maintain them. Revolvers are retard-proof, and the majority of people are retards.

That’s like being the tallest midget

>revolvers are retard proof
except they aren't
youtu.be/6_hF-C1Dl_0?t=112
What you said literally applies to revolvers and their own exclusive way. There is so much user induced error its unbelieveable

Revolvers provide the most utility for the very low skilled and the very highly skilled.

Hey I can post a luckygunner video too!

youtube.com/watch?v=oZaxay1eXks

Attached: 1555259545684.jpg (1080x705, 70K)

thats not the point, the point is you calling them "ideal for retards" is anything but. Hell the major fact that reloading a revolver is so fucking involved vs a pistol its unbelievable. Theres plenty of reasons why revolvers have fell out of popularity in virtually every field pistols have been used in. The actual disadvantages of a semi-auto are extremely overblown for a fucking chart that wants to make this big deal over nonsense like "magazine problems: weak springs"

Underrated

The manual of arms of a revolver is far more simple than any autoloader. bullets go there. bullets come out there.pull trigger. that's it. No..is the mag fully seated...did you ride the slide when chambering...did it go into battery...are you limp wristing...here's how you clear a jam...tap.rack.bang. safety leveres etc etc...

If you want to make use of the extensive glock aftermarket then you'd be a lot better off buying an 80% glock frame and working from there. You'd save a lot of money in the long run.

It's far easier for a retard to operate a revolver than an autoloading pistol.

Attached: 1556501752544.png (1600x1150, 1.85M)

>The manual of arms of a revolver is far more simple than any autoloader.
except its not, even lucky gunner points out the issues with how many different ways you can fumble a reload. You're trying to overblow some nonexistent issue with an autoloader all the while trying to say that a revolver reload has far less effort required in it when we know its not true.

You're really trying to make a big deal out of exactly what I pointed out "is the magazine seated" or "did it go into battery" Asking these questions that are all apart of an autonomous function of the pistol. You're trying to question every stupid little thing that automatically goes into it that most people don't ever think about.

At the same time as that you're gonna try and reduce this to some "common denominator" such as a "retarded shooter" or "most people" or "not experts at shooting" because thats what you're forced to default to because you can't even attempt to make a point otherwise.

Goddamn faggot no one is talking about operating operationally. We're talking about someone like your mom. The vast majority of DGUs are resolved in 3 or fewer rounds. Most gun owners DO NOT FUCKING TRAIN. They buy a gun and put it in a drawer for a rainy day. I don't know about you but the idea of trying to teach my mom to operate a semi auto makes me want to kill myself. But handing her a revolver and saying "just point it at the bad man and pull the trigger". is as dead nuts simple as it can possibly get.

People that post on this board are enthusiasts so it's had to have the mindset of someone who thinks of their gun like a fire extinguisher.

Attached: 1521124231876.jpg (1000x559, 54K)

iverjohnsonarms.com/1911a1-carbine.html
gunmagwarehouse.com/kci-1911-45-acp-15-round-magazine.html

see
You're the same person who wants to reduce it to "well the shooter we're talking about is retarded"

Well lets take your same logic and apply it to the operation of a revolver because you're so bent on blowing up nonsense.

>oh man did he short stroke the trigger?
Why would he short stroke the trigger? Oh thats right we're pretending the shooter is prone to every possible failure under the sun because he's retarded
>oh man did he line up the bullets into the chambers
well why wouldn't he do that before twisting his speed loader? thats right hes retarded and fumbled the reload
>did his extractor star get shit under it?
man why would shit get under the extractor star? Thats right our shooter is retarded
>why is the revolver out of time?
thats right because hes retarded and no one told him not to cowboy it or how to check for timing
>why did he miss so much?
Thats right our retard is a shit shot and can't effectively use a DAO trigger because its 10lbs because again hes prone to that.

oh and I'm still waiting to see a single DGU vid, not involving someone paid to carry a gun, where a reload(or lack therof) was the difference between life and death. I've seen a lot of DGU vids and I honestly wanna see one with a reload in it.

>Goddamn faggot no one is talking about operating operationally.
Well thats my point, you automatically default to "a retard proof gun" for a "retarded shooter" as somehow they're ideal because you can pretend to nitpick at non-issues of semi-autos. Meanwhile you ignore any and all issues exclusive to revolvers by simply not mentioning them.

>they don't train
who cares if they don't thats the same way as saying the shooter you're talking about is retarded.

>teaching my mom to shoot a semi-auto was so hard
is it really rocket science to load a semi-auto because in reality its easier than you're trying to make it out like you need a triple digit iq because you think "load a mag into the pistol and chamber a round" is WAY too complicated but "load some bullets into the cylinder and close the cylinder" is far easier.

semi-auto
>put magazine into gun
>chamber a round
>fire
revolver
>put bullets into cylinder
>close cylinder
>fire

and I'll be waiting for a video of a guy who lost in a DGU situation because "his magazine didn't seat" or "did it go into battery" or "the magazine springs were too weak"

lol you mad as hell. Where did the spinboi touch you user?

Attached: 1555640207494.jpg (730x418, 181K)

>You're mad because I want to be obtuse about otherwise spontaneous and simple things.

>semi-autos?
>loading a magazine?
>chambering a round?
way too complicated for you or your mom right?

Somebody post the one where that nigger tries to rob a shop and his gun is out of battery the whole time. Or the one where a back guard btfo robbers and cleared a jam or how about zimmerman's lel tec jamming due to contact shot....it literally is common as fuck to see an autoloader malfunction in DGU videos.

>its out of battery
you mean he had an unloaded gun and tried to rob a store.

>the guard cleared a jam and fought off robbers
sounds like it worked
>zimmermans gun worked
but he still successfully defended himself regardless.

>its common as fuck because I can think of 3 viral videos

Do you even know your mother? My mom probably doesn't have the hand strength to rack a glock or even fill the magazine to capacity without a loader.

>>its common as fuck because I can think of 3 viral videos

...off the top of my head in 3 seconds. Can't think of a single DGU in the hundreds I've watched that involved a reload by a non-LEO.

>she can't rack a glock
>but she can pull a 10lb trigger

or she can get a stupid M&P EZ in 380 those are both easy, light and have superior triggers to a fucking revolver.

Then again I'm not the moron who has trouble explaining simple instructions to his mom. Maybe your mom is really smart but you're just a bad teacher

>tfw no detachable stock for handgun never ever

lol I hope your're trolling because otherwise you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

>...off the top of my head in 3 seconds.
yea and I can think of one study through the CDC that cites anywhere between 250000 and 3000000 DGU's every year in the US. Naming 3 stupid viral cases is as easy as thinking of all the colors someone's eyes can be.

>You're stupid because I named videos where people were successful at defending themselves but their guns jammed so it doesn't count and they somehow would have been more successful-er if they had a revolver.

B&T USW

Sphinx SDP

gtfo of here with that pussy shit

Attached: sw500.jpg (2000x1448, 484K)

Loading a revolver is actually harder than you think, its easy to screw it up and either drop bullets onto the ground or just trying to get the noses of the bullets into the chamber. Its foolish to think that this is somehow easier than a magazine which is literally snap and click

This. I bought a p07 and I fucking love that thing. Fucking amazing trigger out the box and night sights included. Only issue is the cost of the mags