What're your thoughts on the CZ P-10C? I heard they're better than Glock...

What're your thoughts on the CZ P-10C? I heard they're better than Glock, over at another popular message board I shall not name

Attached: 070.gif (680x315, 129K)

Don’t get one, you’ll turn into a soiboy. Get a glock instead.

blow it out your ass, wojakfag

Attached: 0.jpg (751x567, 292K)

What's up with the soi boy CZ meme? CZ-USA is planning on building a manufacturing facility near me, and I was thinking about checking out their stuff.

What's up with the fuckin basedboy Jannie here deleting ANY thread that uses wojak and references CZ? He needs to do his job and moderate off topic threads and not let his personal emotions/insecurities overwhelm him, causing over moderation. Getting just A LITTLE out of hand desu

Because it's the hipster choice.
Want to be a fudd? 1911
Want the most practical gun? Glock.
High capacity hammer fired? Sig/HK make better ones.

>high capacity
>HK
Ok noguns

I hated the grip texture and many other things about it, but I hated the cz 75 too, so CZ might not be my thing

Did I hurt your feelings?
Are 15 rounds in a USP not more than 9 in a 1911?

>High capacity hammer fired? Sig/HK make
CZ P09

>Sig/HK make better ones
Due to poor quality there is no reason to buy a CZ other than to own something "different" and "unique"

>CZ
>poor quality

LOOK, MA!! I'M TROLLING ALL BY MYSELF!!!

Well, except for a 18 round grip and still having a shorter reset than a p30, even with the omega trigger in there. That last one isn't exactly a high bar, is it though?

They're good quality and cheap as shit, 390 bucks with a threaded barrel on prepper.

I really like mine, I shoot great with it and it has a good trigger

I’ve had mine for a month now, I like it. Comfy, good sights, if u like 75s you’ll probably like the P10

I like CZ. I don't know why this meme is a thing. Their products are good, from their original wonder 9 to their bolt actions. (no personal experience with their semiautomatic rifles)

I own a CZ1911, what now with your memetic faggotry?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1337, 856K)

It's pretty good. Just try to get one made in 2018, make sure it has all the improvements.

>some people had issues with striker rotation, CZ added a channel that prevents this, visible hole near the backplate at 3 o'clock

>some people had issues with the backplate falling down too much and preventing the slide from closing, CZ added angled cuts on the backplate

It would also be good to get one with newest mags, which are compatible with the new one-sided mag release that models S/F have.

Attached: Bing Bing Wahoo.jpg (1800x2550, 821K)

Want to be an alpha chad? M&P

Attached: 1554991253115.jpg (485x443, 46K)

old vs. new

Attached: Fu6AZ62.jpg (1000x720, 74K)

Literal reddit meme.
r/weekendgunnit decided CZ = s o i and has been forcing it ever since.

old vs. new

Attached: IMG_4506.jpg (1366x1024, 215K)

this is pretty much accurate

I really like that CZ seems committed to offering as many suppressor ready guns as possible and offering many/all of them with suppressor height sights rather than just threaded barrels. I wish other makers would have better offerings in the same vein. I'd buy a P-10 just for that fact.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 339K)

and old vs. new mags, the newer ones have an additional set of cuts.

Attached: 44842595_10218627665862267_4764002669893255168_o.jpg (1536x2048, 411K)

want to be patrizian?
get a bhp or better a fn hp.

Attached: IMG-20190427-WA0000.jpg (1125x805, 99K)

my first pistol was a CZ-75 because of COD black ops. its a nice heavy steel frame pistol. my current nightstand pistol is a P-09 with a laser/light combo. its honestly a great gun, huge capacity, nice crisp trigger, good stock sights, multiple backstraps which I like because i changed the normal one for the thicc one which both feels better and makes the gun look better not having as much of a skinny long looking grip.

This.

You mean 15rds in a 9mm whose compact is bigger than most compact polymer guns? HK is many things, but being known for high capacity handguns isn’t one of them.