How do you handle this situation Jow Forums?

How do you handle this situation Jow Forums?

>Pink X = Some person baiting you out of the car after pretending she got hit by your car
>Red X = Hood gangstas about to rob and kill you
>Yellow X = You with a handgun concealed under your shirt

As soon as you get out the car, two boys rush you, both 5-8 yards away, One carrying a handgun, other one carrying a large knife. You see another guy with a gun across the street about 15 yards away brandishing his pistol at you.

How? What is the most tactical way to survive this attack?

Attached: streetambush.jpg (1000x773, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont get out of the car. Dont hit other cars. Dont go to the ghetto.

Situational awareness and not getting out of your car in the middle of an intersection like a dumbass.

I pay attention while driving so i know i didnt hit someone and leave because sketchy area.

Reminds me of the story where an user is driving through cornfields and comes up on a two vehicle crash, but in a chicane pattern So he slows down to help but sees someone in the corn and peels out while 10 people comes out of the field

Remember that i am a sheepdog and have trained for this in my head a million times.
Get ganked when i fumble with getting my punisher-skulled 1911 out of my tactical crotch-holster

I'd take out the closest guy with the handgun and backpedal away from knife guy and shoot him. Third guy should run away by then, if not i'd use my car as cover and fire at him.

Watch out bois we have Jow Forumslairvoyants in the house

Is that a roll20 map?

lol this nigga actually replied seriously what a boomer

looks like one

youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o
Newfag, the knife guy will kill you if you attempt to draw. Your only real choice is to go on the offensive to control his knife or immediately start running north and draw your weapon as you run. The safest move is to just start fucking running and draw, try to get behind blue covertible and start shooting niggers.

Attached: 8.png (303x311, 158K)

and its us boomers that keep you anime manlet kids in line.

how, with feigned confidence?

with logic and skills, avacado toast poorfags

Sane answer: I wouldn't put myself in that situation
I'll play along answer: give them my car, I have insurance.

Youre in legitimate fear for your life and being attacked by overwhelming numbers. Your car is a weapon, use it.

Drive straight through Mr. Pink and GTFO.

Even better have a dash cam front and back.

scream "take the car i dont have money" and run away. best run around some corner and then draw gun out of sight. rest situational.

or throw them your money and car key at ground in front of them. walk away and draw gun in their back.

1) drop to a crouch. Now the car is between you and the most distant attacker.
2) while dropping, plug the nearest hoodrats.
3) shoot the 3rd hoodrat in the foot from beneath the car. When he goes down give him a couple more.

jokes on them my gunslinger has improved initiative and 3 iterative attacks

>stopping in the hood
>ever
Lmao drive off, who cares.

>When he goes down give him a couple more
You're good until this. that'll land you a murder charge and conviction, depending on the jury.

Jump out of the car wearing a trench coat fully erect screaming touch daddies cock. No one wants to go to prison famous for murdering that guy.

run over pink X nig, hard right plow into sidewalk red X nig, throw into reverse back over left red X nog shoot at smaller red X nog thru passenger side window. Put in drive, leave to the right shoot sidewalk red X if he's moving at all. If not get out and take his gun put it by smaller red X.

>he was screaming I'm gonna kill you and I was in fear of my life. I was hiding under the car, I saw him coming for me so I just kept shooting until he stopped

Slam reverse and magdump

I keep on driving and call the police. I have a dashcam than will show I didn't hit her. You should have a dashcam. They are cheap and simple to install.

I pull out my glock.

Attached: 1528162858710.jpg (640x444, 37K)

Don't get out of your car when you see people surrounding you.
Give them whatever they want/feign compliance/wait your turn.
Assuming you can't get away.
1: Don't draw when a gun is aimed at you
2: Everyone gets firsts before they get seconds
3: Guns go before knives
4: Closest gets firsts first

Attached: order of attack.jpg (293x172, 12K)

Shoot the nigs to the left, take cover behind the car, shoot the third nig. Get back in the car and get the hell out of dodge