"The Pentagon" is there a cooler looking building? what a fucking awesome name, The Pentagon. Man thats fun to say...

"The Pentagon" is there a cooler looking building? what a fucking awesome name, The Pentagon. Man thats fun to say. It's named after a simple shape, but you bet your ass when someone drops The Pentagon on you you know they're not talking about a goofy shape no sir

Attached: pentagonoverhead.png (611x517, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_ZCe4QbF-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hotdog stand in the middle was such a fantastic red herring to throw at the Soviets. They wasted so much time and effort trying to figure out why the fuck all that brass kept going there.

to get hot dogs of course, stupid rooskies

>but you bet your ass when someone drops The Pentagon on you you know they're not talking about a goofy shape no sir

Attached: MySides.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

Is there really a hot dog vending point at the pentagon's centre?

Yeah, I think they even named the store "Ground Zero," considering the fact that it was definitely gonna be a primary target in any nuclear exchange.

>duping vatniggers into dropping a nuke on a fucking hotdog stand
truely american

Attached: 1424661387137.jpg (722x481, 265K)

Fuck yeah

Attached: 2C820C69-6E38-495C-8DCA-FA1E343632C7.jpg (960x639, 216K)

I dunno there's a bunch of buildings shaped like swastikas somewhere that's pretty cool but I'm not sure they could handle a Boeing colliding into them and only making a really tiny hole and disintegrating the plane parts like the wings and fuselage entirely like the Pentagon can

>somewhere

Attached: Iron-sky-movie-nazi-moon-base.jpg (1169x745, 363K)

"So you work at the Pentagon! How cool is that! What's your role, specifically?"

"Hem... Special edible supplies provisioner..."

Oh hey, I work with MKULTA to

Literally 2 miles from my house

Attached: NAB.png (544x504, 746K)

Attached: download.jpeg-3.jpg (209x242, 5K)

that eagle ain't wait it used to be

Attached: 1548818375370.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Builtler

You think that they're contractors, or does some poor bastard that got stuck with a culinary MOS have to serve the brass hotdogs all day?

>They wasted so much time and effort trying to figure out why the fuck all that brass kept going there.
Nice urban legend kiddo. I'll add this to the long list of "shit that never happened".

>US army soldier in Europe circa 1945, colorized

An external contractor would mean having a shit ton of security screenings. They could poison those hot dogs or smuggle stuff in the food.

Probably it's an internal employee

dont know but I thought of link related when I watched
youtu.be/W_ZCe4QbF-o

Imagine having to get a TS clearance just to serve food.

rip superjail