LOL "western" armies

LOL "western" armies

Attached: bz-5cc8a69cdd643.jpg (720x960, 198K)

Don't worry, we still have the rangers!
Oh...

Attached: Canadian_Rangers.jpg (1280x960, 279K)

Those rifles are pretty aesthetic though

Why do they wear hoodies and basecaps?

because they're civilian auxiliaries not soldiers

they dont even look that bad

>Why do they wear hoodies and basecaps?
It's a jobs program for natives. They larp as a sort of militia/reserve-esque unit, but it's really a pretty casual, non-military organization. I actually don't mind my tax shekels paying for it. It doesn't cost very much and it gives them a sense of purpose.

Sikhs are based and bro tier, whats your fucking problem?

They're out fucking around innawoods and the tundra anyway, if it helps them with border control and monitoring shit up north who gives a shit

sigh
of course they're allowed to have beards in the army. sikh's are also allowed to ride motorcycles without a helmet in certain provinces
I'm half jelly and half irritated that they're getting special treatment

What kind of border control is needed in northern Canada? Are people from Greenland smuggling drugs over the ice?

The US Inuit do the same, they were very active in WW2, as were the Canucks

sounds comfy desu

>he doesn't know about the illegal bear migrations
Probably watching for Russian ships and aircraft more than anything else desu

Just say you're sikh then. Its 2019 you can pretty much change anything at the drop of a hat to fit your interests

As opposed to whom?

Attached: 1542820631291.jpg (1024x842, 199K)

It's less about border patrol and more about asserting Canadian (state) influence in the far north and what the other user said about giving them a sense of purpose. Most First Nations groups can't really practice their native culture/lifestyle anymore and they don't have the skills to be competitive in a developed economy either. Shit like the Rangers gives them something to do besides drink and be sad.

I ride motorcycles and its a bit of a gripe of mine how sikh's are exempt from helmets on the public roads because of their turbans
I was thinking about riding around without a helmet, getting stopped and being like "i'm sikh and i forgot my turban, what're you gonna do about it?" Not a fan of the idea of riding without a helmet though
I've got buddy in the armed forces up here, he HAS to shave every day. "muh religion" exceptions up here are odd

They provide maintenance and security for Arctic RADAR and SONAR installations and also provide search and rescue for downed pilots

LOL "Eastern" armies

Attached: PR-model-10.jpg (800x837, 91K)

>GAS GAS GAS
Well the beards just fucked them but I doubt the nation cares about their indentured servants

10/10 would take comfort

I want her to step barefoot on my face

Canada isn't even Canada anymore.

t.

Attached: SmilingImperialJapanese.jpg (322x400, 26K)

>some fucking lunatics in Moscow are giving Genghis Khan 2.0 tanks and shit
Oh shit, have they lost their fucking minds?

Can't have anyone flooding the market with bootleg syrup

It's still ~75% white, they just don't count the French as white, lol.
>angloism to a whole new level

Are they eating corn?

I mean, of course they don't. They're French.

That and the bones of Chinese infants

Russians, Chinese, Santa, etc.

Would fug

Its their plan.

Fuck, give them more tanks and send them into Afghanistan with complete autonomy. What the hell

>LOL "western" armies

Bongs have always had 'imperial' troops you incredible faggot nigger vatnik op

Those are Canadian Sikhs, as you can tell by the camo and C7s.