Marines Boot Camp Units Could Officially Be Going Coed, Commandant Says

>
Male and female Marine recruits could begin training together in companies permanently as early as next year, the general nominated to lead the Marine Corps said Tuesday.

archive.is/0d5Vc

Is that based? What's their end game?

Attached: 1556660910820.jpg (692x1277, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YfjTZLxekig
jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/Doctrine/pubs/jp3_02.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess Im joining the Army now

No it's not based you retard. Their endgame is being faggots because top brass is a bunch of lucifer-worshipping freemasons.

i'd be fine with all this men and women together if it was cute white girls, but it's all sassy nogs and gross smelly entitled brown women. where did we go wrong and will this ever be fixed? something tells me it wont

Imagine having to fight an actual war now. Backed by Tranny Platoon and Sharkeeshas in your unit. The Chinese would skin us alive.

Army has been doing coed shit already lol

You don't fix it. Society is too far gone and no one wants to step up and say enough of this clown show. The end result is ultimately unless people start making changes, but that won't ever happen.

Good. The Empire doesn't benefit me, and anyone who's been following the way this country has been slowly coming apart knows who the military's next serious target is likely to be. I want them to be filled with fatties, trannies, and single moms.

>assigned to 3rd battalion, not first or second
Lmfao, freemasons getting revenge for recruit laundry muslims

This is fucked up. Keep women out of the military. The Chinese and Russians are tough and continue to get better. We are going backwards.

anyone here know what Coed is like? how bad is it and what shit goes down? theres no way this shit is effective

so, with the American empire in decline and the surge of the Chinese military, how should we about avoiding this storm and living out our Jow Forumsomfy lives? is grabbing my SKS and going innawoods the best option?

Except the Russians aren't getting better. China is likely going to eventually reach parity with the US, but Russia is only going to keep getting worse.

USMC here, SOI was almost entirely male for me but my buddy went in a company with a larger percentage of females. He said basically all of them paired off with dudes and bitches would suck dick for skittles in the field. I have more stories regarding fleet units if you want, this is just regarding training
Pic not related

Attached: EB3BC192-4915-4E48-ABC1-0E7718DF74CB.jpg (750x1185, 377K)

We Starship Troopers now

RTFA, it's fine.

> "The statistics ... for this company were the same as every other company -- a few areas higher, a few areas lower -- but it went great," Berger said. None of the training was altered because the women were added to the company, he said.
> The program of instruction remained the same. Depot leaders simply changed where the women -- who are usually exclusively assigned to 4th Training Battalion -- were billeted. "And it all worked out," Berger said.

Either way with the path the US military is on we are set up to lose any war with a near-peer adversary. And China is making it clear their only interest is to overthrow the US and replace its global dominance.

Not that guy, but were all the women brown pieces of shit?

>bitches would suck dick for skittles in the field
hot

Attached: 75a47a649b3da3cf9f41a5c78582100f--female-marines-women-marines.jpg (236x161, 11K)

>woman dies in Iraq
>gets a mountain named after her
>thousands of men die in Iraq
>bottom scroll text for 1.5 seconds on local news channel

What is the Marine PR department going to do when a helicopter full of women gets blown up? I don't think America has enough landmarks to rename in the ensuing shitstorm

Attached: kh7yoo6twl211.jpg (640x628, 50K)

At the end of the day, logistics and overwhelming fire power win wars, which isn't something the US will have trouble with anytime soon.

>lucifer worshipping freemasons

lol whatever you say bud.

Attached: smug.gif (500x500, 3.02M)

tell us about the succ for skittles scheme

>At the end of the day, logistics and overwhelming fire power win wars
yeah, and how many wars has the US won in the past 70 years? at the end of the day, its the quality of the individual soldier that wins wars.

BRING ON THE RAPE !!!!

Thread theme music:
youtu.be/YfjTZLxekig

Attached: Rambo.jpg (315x160, 5K)

>3D
yuck

Do you know how highschool P.E. class is? Most the women are fucking worthless but there's an exception. Also this time it's worst cause the nigs and beans in the marines have real fucking attitude problems.

>Do you know how highschool P.E. class is?
your PE class didn't separate genders? what did you grow up in liberal hippy ville?

>your PE class didn't separate genders?
How old are you? They stopped doing that shit in the '80s.

>kill an arab family and plant ak-47s on their corpses
>get back and rape the replacement troop female
>home on leave and get discounted starbucks
sign me the fuck up

Attached: 1550276113332.jpg (643x750, 262K)

Generation Kill reboot when?

Attached: recruits.png (630x568, 444K)

Pretty sure that can be avoided by going infantry, no?

Not gonna lie, I would too

News to me, I graduated in '14 and we still had separate PE classes.

Militarily, The US has kicked ass in both territory taken and kill ratio in literally every conflict since the civil war. The issue the US has had since WWII is that the government has made attempts to focus on state building and regime change, often bungling things after the enemy is suppressed.

muh nig I graduated in AZ a few years ago. this wasn't a thing

Dude, this entire thread is a bunch of guys who couldn't complete the IST bitching about how the org is being run. Abandon thread.

Just because it works in the pilot doesn't mean it's a good idea over time. They might even use underhanded tactics to make the pilot work better than the average scenario, such as padding it with people who had high initial PT scores.

Pretty much this

There's really no scheme involved dude- skittles = blowjob.

user...

bluepilled anime faggot

>There's really no scheme involved
are you sure they aren't full of STI's?

When chicks are horny, they use the smallest excuses as a reasons they "have to have sex" with you. It has nothing to do with a dare, or a bet, or skittles. When a chick wants to bone, they come up with a reason you have to fuck her, even if it's ridiculous. It's a little game they play.

checked, my sister used to pull this all the time

AND THIS IS WHY YOU DONT JOIN THE MILITARY.

it was already bad enough, like volunteering to go to prison.

hot. please share your fake story.

Is it time to reinstate official state militias?

Attached: First_Muster_1637.jpg (1280x834, 380K)

Remember, fish rots from its head.

Attached: 1534320295909.jpg (1009x1057, 129K)

Fucking disgusting CG.

But where else do I get tactical small arms training and small unit tactics?

she's got 5 "mixed" children, HPV, and a pool of 500 for each kid.

since youre going to pay for it one way or another, get real training, and then live like a bum for a year. nothing will toughen you up like being homeless by choice.

get training at max velocity or thunder ranch or shrek mcphee.

He’s right though, the USMC is an expeditionary force, not border patrol.

Dear god please yes

Attached: 1A241B99-EEB8-44F4-A274-EB5B0C7C77D1.jpg (640x404, 45K)

>He’s right though, the USMC is an expeditionary force, not border patrol.
cool, they can be an expeditionary force at the border then

Attached: 1556245193506.jpg (850x687, 113K)

USMC leadership are traitors. All of them.

Attached: 1543103060832.png (1452x1931, 235K)

Just because they realized that gun-grabber in chief is too dumb to understand foreign policy doesn’t mean they’re traitors.

there was a guy talking about a book he read from the revolutionary war era about what muster days were like. it was quilting bees for men. the women came along and cooked, but the men bonded and practiced shooting and doing drill.

find me upper brass that isnt a bunch of faggot communist traitors.

Is San Diego going to still be 100% males?If you're unironically mad about this then you've just ousted yourself as a retarded Jow Forums-cel who knows nothing about the military.

bullshit, they threw him under the bus to virtue signal to the left. I wish there was a stalin like purge to satisfy the left, where they all get lined up and shot Beria and Stalins greatest hits style.

Not all, but mostly they were. Also the mexican dudes were the worst Marines. Strangely, when I got to MOS school (SIGINT pogue), there were more women than i expected but like 95% were white and the rest Asian.

Imagine browsing Jow Forums and still being a Trump supporter in 2019. Shit like this shows how brainwashed his supporters here are. You're never going to get that wall and the military isn't going to be mowing down beaners trying to cross the border like your fantasies in 2016 may have led you to believe. You got gun control instead.

i read an interesting "conspiracy" theory that they are wanting more females in the military since its not exactly easy to fuck muslim prostitutes. but the negative effect females have on their unit seems to outweigh this positive from what everyone shares here

Why the fuck would the marines virtue signal to the left? Trump has zero idea how to handle the military, and he won’t listen to people who do. Just because he was a better choice than Clinton doesn’t mean he’s not retarded when it comes to foreign policy.

Hilarious.

>Trump has zero idea how to handle the military,
This. Trump was a far better choice than Hillary, make no mistake about it. He is still a fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up cuck, he's playing 4d chess. Q-user told me that everything is going to work out in the end.

t. 16-year-old neverserved

Yeah, he’s gonna repeal the NFA any day now!! Based Ben Garrison said so.

Ok, well my sister and I would always after school during HS. Our parents both worked and our dad got home at night, our mom in the afternoon. It started one day when I was sitting on the couch watching TV doing homework and she came over trying to get my attention. I was telling her to fuck off then she said her group of friends had a bet that whoever was last in the group to lose their virginity would lose and be like the punching bag until the end of the year.

I was 17 at the time and was on my last year. She was 16 and still had a few to go. I had messed around with a girl my first year but didn't have luck after we separated, so I was always craving to feel intimacy again. I didn't want to forget what it felt like so I was considering it. my sister could tell I was hesitant so she stared begging me and giving me this looks with her eyes that makes hard just thinking about it now. your young little sister giving you the fuck me eyes with her precious little face is the best fucking thing. I told her fine and that I needed my cock in her mouth and she complied. she learned to suck me off pretty quickly but had a rough start. I hadn't had anything since my first gf which was years ago so I blew my load in her mouth instantly and didn't tell her. she was grossed out and washed her mouth. I went back to doing my thing but she said it wasn't enough and that blowjobs don't count. so she bent over the couch and I pulled down her shorts started grinding her ass on my cock to get me hard again. I fucked her and the feeling of her tight virgin pussy around my young hard cock still makes my stomach tickle today just thinking about it. she started moaning loudly and I placed my hand on her pale butt cheek and fucked her harder. I could feel her tense up and she was clawing at the couch like a mad animal, thrashing and moaning I remembered it being so damn loud. then her pussy contracted tensed around my cock.

Well, he was right. President does not hold all the much power, really. Another year we get to see the fireworks, or lack thereof.

What we will see is the doom and gloom that trumpfags were parroting pre election because they thought they would lose, except for four more years.

i hope you get blown up by an IED serving your globalist masters

Gonna cry?

I hope you achieve nothing and shitpost about the jews in your mother's basement for the rest of your life.

I wonder which will happen?

>USMC
reminder

Attached: 1547823693959.jpg (1621x1518, 339K)

you projecting, bitch boy?

The US military just feels like a mercenary horde these days.

Roll tide

Attached: FEBB4BDF-6FE3-4533-8601-25F565DB247B.jpg (600x600, 33K)

You sure are crying about the jews alot.

t.

Attached: 1556663231832.png (962x751, 1.09M)

"what are you? an anti semite?" - you the faggot

i like how i said "globalist masters" and you immediately thought i was talking about the jews.

Attached: 1541767220035.gif (500x491, 376K)

its just another symptom of the downfall of western civilization
its not going to turn around or get any better for us. not until after the fall,.. maybe

>doesn't understand how the military works
>cries about the (((globalists)))
>has anime reaction gifs on his computer
Everything checks out.

I do not know if you're retarded or just new. The military will regularly skew the reported results of social experiments designed to appease political supporters in order to maintain relevance. The Navy allowed women to try and be special forces, and they failed horribly. The Army pushed female candidates through ranger school and RASP, but only by making incredible exceptions to rules and standards set for literally everything other candidate to take those courses. Now the Marine Corps is getting the political dick so their leadership is being told to say that everuthing is going well, that there is no sexual assault/recruit/instructor misconduct, and that everything is fine. It's well known that none of those things are true. This "integration" will be surface level only, just like it is in the Navy. There will be problems with sex and politics, and the recruit companies will be weakened for it.

just land the marines on opposite ends of central america to satisfiy your expeditionary force autistm, faggot

Where did we go wrong, Jow Forums?
When did things take such a harsh turn for the worse?
Was it in Vietnam?
Was it the media?

Attached: 080515.jpg (1819x2000, 453K)

>to appease political supporters
But nobody is asking for this or trannies.

just look in this thread. people getting mad at me for wanting marines to protect the border. this country is filled with these 5th column traitiors

this, unfortunately.
This isn't Sparta. and we don't have strong intelligent stateswomen. its a bunch of modern day SJW feminazis without a clue

Yes, I have been monitoring your ip.

>>has anime reaction gifs on his computer
imagine coming to an anime site and complaining about the anime.
imagine being so retarded.

Banana wars 2.0 sound nice but the guys who are in charge of making all of the real important decisions want to take the fight to the bugmen. Here's a 284-page publication about amphibious operations that I'm sure you won't read anyways. It's important to be informed about the things you try to argue for.
jcs.mil/Portals/36/Documents/Doctrine/pubs/jp3_02.pdf

Tranny Platoon would be intimidating though

it felt so good i could feel my cock about to explode again i had to pull out. i told her to finish with her mouth again and i blew my load over her little tits. our mom would be home in a few hours so she took a shower in her bathroom and i took one in the parent's room. (looking back on it, we shouldve taken it together obviously). they got back and we acted normal and have hid it from them ever since. she teased me for a few more months and the most we ever did was blowies and handies, i also gave her oral a few times. the best memories after that i have are of us cuddling and watching movies when the parent's went out to the bar on the weekends. she'd give fondle my cock under the blankets and id grope her tits. i tried to get her to kiss me because i wanted to make out with her so fucking badly but the most she'd let me do is let me run my hand through her hair, which is weird since she'd let me put my tongue in her pussy but not her mouth. since then i graduated and have almost finished uni, she's getting into nursing. we dont really talk anymore besides at holidays and family gatherings. ive dated a few girls since then and shes been with a guy for a few years. the most she's given me since then is a tease last Christmas. we dont really act like it was anything more than a little fun we used to do when we were young and joke about it in private.

>following the constitution means we are traitors

Really makes me HMMMMMM

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Bill-Kristol-China.png (1005x635, 102K)

It is perfectly reasonable to get mad at Donald "take the guns first, due process later" Trump's plan to have the expeditionary/amphibious branch of the Department of the Navy to guard the Mexican border. If you actually understood how the military worked, you might agree.

How much money would your average US citizen save if they didn't pay military tax?