ARMED ROBBERY

This scenario happened to a friend of mine few months back:

it's late in the evening and it's dark outside. you're walking down an empty street and you're suddenly stopped by a guy who points a gun at you and says he'll kill you unless you give him all your money and other valuables.
you have your whole paycheck in your wallet and you also have a gun in the other front pocket. the guy wants everything you have valuable on you.

what do you do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525850645229.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2019/04/criminals-often-carry-ineffectual-guns-that-are-broken-unloaded-or-toys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

off him Mozambique style

>not having 2 wallets

>drop wallet
>he reaches down
>blast his ass

Furiously suck his dick

dont see a chambered round. grab his gun and draw your gun.

>you have your whole paycheck in your wallet

who the fuck does this

How are you gonna see the fucking bullet if it's nighttime?

he was working as a manual laborer/contractor.

Run sideways and around a corner. If he follows, draw your weapon around the corner and shoot as he's running towards you.

>not having direct deposit
>not keeping your wallet and other valuables in your prison pocket
Shig

so he was working under the table

Maddox?

real life isn't a videogame

would he commit murder when he just want easy rob someone ?

that is a very good question we have no idea. I know that every time we have a thread like this everyone is always like 'lol i'll drop my wallet and shoot him as he reaches down' or 'ill give him my wallet then shout nigger as he runs away to make him turn back so it totally doesn't look like i murdered him'

Lol my Pajeet boss killed two armed robbers

the running part seems unlikely, but i think the wallet drop is a valid option. especially if you make it seem like youre scared shitless and did it on accident

Attached: self defense shooting 4.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

yeah then he just tells you to fuck off then picks up the wallet when you're gone.

this dude makes anything correct.
just give what he wants. distract him by dropping.
move away. draw gun out of his sight.

It could be. You never know

Attached: PErEF9v.jpg (832x720, 132K)

Just kill me, Julio. I don't even give a fuck anymore, tell you what, here, here's my shitfuck $300 paycheck from a job I hate but still show up to every day for the last 15 years. Tell you what, you can have my gun too. I'm burnt out man. You know? And I would have killed myself a long time ago, but hurr durr don't want to be a statistic, at this point, my want of death is stronger than my principles. Just fucking do it faggot. DO IT, LET ME FUCKING SLEEP JULIO PLEASE

Why would I be carrying my paycheck?
Why would I want to live?

See I think that’s where the problem is. It shouldn’t be considered murder shooting someone in the back, who just robbed you at gun point. The law gives the criminal too much power.

irrelevant.
only question is what would you do in that situtation.
if you can't answer, you are ill prepared to carry a gun on you.

>he thinks I carry

why do nogunz post on Jow Forums?

Most people in the US who own guns don't carry, shitdick
Not that guy btw

Reach for wallet, drop it
Shoot the armed robber dead
Call cops
If area is remote/quiet enough take anything of value and throw it far enough away for it to be not in the crime scene area and recover it later.

>Hides behind innocent so he can draw his weapon
I mean, I'd do the same but he's still a dick

>that cunt in glasses smiling at the guy getting robbed than fucking off when he blasts the 2 legged snake

>Turn around
>Drop droors
>Grab Ankles
>Scream, "AAAYYYY, HARDER PAPPII!"

Serious question though for you guys that carry. I was talking to my buddy's boomer friend who used to live in South America and was robbed. His reasoning is that murdering someone isn't worth his laptop and he could get in more of a bad situation if he's robbed while carrying. He's also said that the 2nd amendment isn't important so he's kind of an idiot

You didn't ask a question.

What does the 2nd have to do with south america?
Also, if he was illegally carrying in some shithole country than he's right, the only time to shoot someone would be if you're going to be killed

>not having the light of the Lord to see in the darkness

I think this might actually work.

>serious question
>makes a declarative statement instead

>dont carry gun
have less potential options
>carry gun
have more potential options
i like having more options.

>yfw he steals your gun.

Attached: 8A4A4477-DEC9-4D57-A7C0-4E19A58ADC7B.jpg (1096x1309, 323K)

Attached: 1521916730048.png (582x534, 337K)

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL3RvbS5kdWd1YXkuMQ==

Attached: 58378748_2146355802100731_6809576519304740864_n.jpg (600x511, 60K)

I mean that the thread is posing a serious question

We're from the states but that was an example he gave of a time he was glad to not have a gun because all he lost was his laptop and wallet instead of potentially his life, according to him.

I remember you, what are you carrying on the job?

I don't understand your question.
You drunk?

quit posting pics of that commie

Glock 17 with a spare mag

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

fair choice, stay safe

ammoland.com/2019/04/criminals-often-carry-ineffectual-guns-that-are-broken-unloaded-or-toys/

Attached: ineffectual.jpg (665x577, 139K)

The problem is that even if you give him your money and valuables, there's nothing stopping him from braining you anyway before running off.

Toss the wallet down, wait for him to break attention to pick it up, then draw and empty the mag/cylinder into him.

Will do, fren

That's still a 34% chance (not factoring in the weapons that can only fire 1 shot before jamming, but that first shot is often the most decisive) that I run into a criminal who has a functional weapon.

Rather than staking my life on that kind of RNG, I'd force the criminal to roll snake eyes and shoot him.

>a laptop isnt worth it
No shit. Especially in the states where you will almost certainly get dragged before a grand jury and must, regardless of the facts of the case, obtain competent counsel of the variety that deals with homicides.

I dont think I own any single item outside real estate that would cost more to replace than the costs of defending myself in a justifiable homicide case.

You dont shoot your attacker because it's in your financial best interest. You do it to stay alive. Maybe if you give it up he will leave you alone. Maybe not.

Are you going trust the kind of degenerate that commits armed robbery make that decision?

Do you trust him to he fair and reasonable ?

And? Even if there's a 10% chance that their gun works, would you take the chance? Is your life so worthless that you'd rely on criminals not having a working gun?

because hes black

My cousin had a guy pull a gun on him in brazil to rob his iphone. My cousin pretty much refused to hand it over and that was that, the robber left. Got cucked hard lmao.

the only place you are going to use that gun is at the shooting range

Attached: Z.png (130x130, 25K)

>draw on a guy who has the draw on you
You give them your shit.
>If you didn't have shit situational awareness, you probably wouldn't be in the situation
>if you prepared, you could have a cheap wallet with a few bucks and some some leaves of poison oak in it to give anyone who tried robbing you

Black/brown people
And junkies

>give him the money
>wait until he turns to run
>shoot him.

>spend next 20 years to life in the state pen getting culturally enriched

>what is direct deposit
Anyways, I would just give him my wallet and other valueables. If he's already pointing a gun at me I'm at an enormous disadvantage, compliance gives me the best chance of survival if he doesn't show any serious killing intent. Some money and a bit of pride is not worth risking a life. I don't think I would even attempt to shoot him when he turns his back to walk away, still not worth the risk and dealing with legal bullshit.

There are times when drawing is the best option, but getting robbed at gunpoint is not one of them.

>guy has a gun
>just commited armed robbery
>legal to shoot him here in Texas.

Legitimately speaking, what are the odds of getting shot in the back if you just immediately sprint like a bat out of hell away from a mugger?

Attached: I'm super autistic.jpg (305x309, 54K)

Pretty high. Especially if he chases you and is faster than you. And let's be honest, he probably will be faster than you.

Fat purple shirted short haired feminist bitch smiling as he gets mugged by a diverse youth of color who dindu nuffin.

Give him the money, it will cost more in litigation fees once you are in court. Not to mention potential medical bills.

Niggers

What are the chances of effectively disappearing from the scene after defending yourself? I know it is not legal to flee from something like this, but what is the biggest reason to not kill them and run away (either by being a quick-draw cowboy or just shooting them in the back)? Wouldn’t they likely get away if they killed you and ran?

Would a mugger really shoot a dude in the back over what's potentially just some chump change? One thing's taking people's shit, murder is another.

Police your brass and go, assuming there’s no witnesses or cameras

Most murders are by associates of the victim so you’d be impossible to find that way

Robber probably also has a long record of criminality

Murder clearance rate in places like chiraq is way less than 50%...I’d say good odds

He is already thoughtless enough to threaten your life over chump change. Though you are unable to conceive of shooting someone in the back over $30, you are not a thoughtless hoodrat monkey-brained criminal and therefore shouldn’t trust that he thinks like you.

>Would a dumb criminal do something dumb and criminal?
Hmm... But seriously why take that risk. Go to google and you can find tons of cases where the victim complied completely with everything and was never combatative and the criminal killed them afterwards.

>prison pocket
is that code for inside your asshole?

Yeah also called keistering or keister stashing.

Wrong again friendo, which of these would have a paycheck?

Attached: IMG_20190501_1344259_compress_49.jpg (1332x1998, 1.42M)

Hell yeah, I've always been a gamblin' man

I’m not the guy you’re replying to, but I’m an American and have only ever known Mexicans and crackheads to keep their paychecks as cash in an envelope in their pockets.

If you have your cell phone on you it won't matter. They'll be able to check records that you were at the scene and perform parallel construction to find other evidence.

>I'm an American
Then (((they))) have already taken their share of your money. Me? I don't trust them enough to look after my money

They’d have to suspect you first

No connection between the dead robber and some random schmuck

Pretend to reach for my wallet, then kick him in the nuts

>you're walking down an empty street and you're suddenly stopped by a guy
do people actually relax nowadays?

You are one dumb motherfucker

It's not. At least not in Texas where you can shoot someone for taking off with a can of tuna fish.
Depends on the state.

Attached: 1556606130854.jpg (226x285, 47K)

>it's late in the evening and it's dark outside. you're walking down an empty street

Only a retard would do this.

Only a retard would do this.

Having said that. I cower in fear and give him all my shit. When he turns to walk away I pull my gun, call him a nigger and then shoot him when he turns to face me. I live in Texas, so technically I could just shoot him in the back. But I want that mother fucker to see his fate coming.

My guy I had to draw it 3 days ago

>Chuck him wallet
>While he naturally attempts to catch it, draw and kill his ass

>no toes

Do you even Jow Forums picture?

...when youre going to the bank to cash it? im lazy and usually have 3 to bring in because i dislike going every week

>Implying anyone on Jow Forums is hasguns

Ayyyyu

Attached: 0501190937.jpg (2560x1280, 519K)

Very naive. One of the worst stories I heard on the news was a woman was robbed at gunpoint with her young son and baby son in the stroller; she gave him her money and then the guy shot the kids and left.

Hand over wallet and valuables, ventilate the misguided urban youth when he turns his back to run.

I mean im under 21 so cant own handguns

Its the fact that u wait until he turns to run away. To a jury that looks pretty psychopathic and not an actual fight for survival

Imagine living in a place where you can't walk on the streets after dark without negros fucking with you.
Thank God I live in a non-invaded part of Europe.

Blast him with the lcr in my pocket then kneel and draw and keep shooting

I know this is probably retarded but say ur pocket carrying with a jacket or whatever would it be viable to shoot from inside the pocket with a wheel gun? Ovbiously for only like the first shot