Mexican Cartels

Jow Forums
Is it true Cartels are better trained and have better equipment than the Mexican army?

Attached: 8A28F5A3-8C69-4A93-8D07-6CBF9A5FDFD3.jpg (630x345, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
edsmanifesto.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbw1NF5yaq0
instagram.com/edsmanifesto/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/Bwp_-ZiF9bm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on what they were before they were cartel members. If they were former special forces trained by totally not Americans, then yeah. If they're some random gangbanger kids who's only experience with a gun is holding it sideways mugging old ladies not so much.

>what are los Zetas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

I doubt it, but many of their foot soldiers are ex-Mex army soldiers, and the cartels themselves probably have more money to spend on gear than the Mexican government does.

Aren't all those original Army guys all dead or in jail?

Mexican here
Most Cartel soldiers are kids no bigger than 15-18 yers old, used as “cannon fodder”.

But some “Sicarios” are ex Spec Ops soldiers who were trained by Israel mercenaries. Basically the elite of Cartel soldiers.

They are well armed, well trained and are experts in guerrilla warfare and well known for using terrorist methods against the government

Check out “Los Zetas” Cartel

Attached: 818987D6-DFC7-4F81-B1D0-A99AE86FC7A8.jpg (620x372, 39K)

Los Zetas leader, “El Lazca”, was a well known Canibal.

He ate his enemies flesh after executing them. His chef made him tamales and tacos with human meat.

Attached: E3E8DB8C-A21D-4AC7-A2AF-3D39FC16E66D.jpg (361x364, 27K)

Brutal

any good cartel /lit/? i've read the don winslow books (amazing) and always up for some mexikino.

Absolute nonsense. In the 90s and 00s that argument could be made, but thats not the case since 2008. In fact the Mexican Marines even have US advisors if I remember correctly.

>Israeli

Attached: 1554956486298.jpg (551x564, 26K)

No. Most are not trained at all and are more like criminal "contractors". They get jobs saying kill X person and maybe chop their head off, etc.
Some are extremely well trained, but the average foot soldier is nothing more than a throw away.

Not the same Mexican, but yeah, Mexican here as well.
Los Zetas were mostly hunted down and either arrested or killed by other SOF members, can't remember if they were SMU or FER (Special Reaction Force, basically Delta)

Attached: Operativo_Militar_Iztacalco-8-e1516048967142-960x500.jpg (960x500, 114K)

if anyone here is interested in mexican cartel shit, i highly suggest:

edsmanifesto.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbw1NF5yaq0

The best members of the cartels are just taken from the army.

The layer after that is guys who were trained by the army guys, and (according to rumor) some Israeli mercenaries, in Al Qaeda style training camps out in the jungle.

These days, though, most cartels subcontract out most of the actual violence to local street gangs because they kill for next to nothing, and it creates a layer of morons in between the cartel leadership and the police. So your average killer is just going to be a 17 year old with an AK.

Yes, there's even a picture of an advisor
Pic unrelated, it's some Navy SMU guys

Attached: f947c4f.jpg (616x394, 69K)

The Mexican government is very, very, very sensitive about having US troops in Mexico, because Mexico is extremely butthurt about the last time US troops were in Mexico.

So Mexicans go to the US to train, the US doesn't go to Mexico to train Mexicans.

Picture that float around are seventeen-to-forty-something, mostly using smugglede civilian guns from the US, I even saw some butchered SKS's (mah hart, mah sole)

Forgot to mention in this post, the dead cartel cucks that are in the pictures, not the ones still alive, generally have shitty desert tan boots and tactical vests from AliExpress, so no, they have nothing in common to the videos where they show these customized guns and military gear

forgot his insta:
instagram.com/edsmanifesto/?hl=en

I happen to have this picture of a US SOF guy here in Mexico for training

Attached: pmuyo3y26d321.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Are you positive it's not some kind of alphabet soup and not proper DoD personnel?

Yeah, I'm sure, US Army SF often trains with our guys, either in the US or here in Mexico.
Pic related, Mexican SMU on the left, US Army CIF guys on the middle and right

Attached: g4h1y9g2exk21.jpg (750x468, 134K)

I don't think so, like said, it really dpends. But generally I would say that no they are just moroninc teenagers.

instagram.com/p/Bwp_-ZiF9bm/

That's pretty interesting, furthermore since my city is at the border (hi american anons)

Attached: Mex_Marines.jpg (1280x960, 255K)

What boots are those?
t.bootlet

BAYA CON DIOS

Vaya**

Belleville boots, 390's or 590's I dunno, bruh

Attached: boots4anon.png (765x468, 169K)

There are still a couple of gulfos out there but they old as fuck and cjng basically pushed the zetas and gulfs shit in and virtually took over the entire north east of Mexico.

OP: the vast majority of soldiers currently serving in Mexico are part of the cartel, they often moonlight as armed security for the plazas controlled by narcos and run cover for them when needed. Why do you think it’s so difficult to apprehend the cartel leaders? It’s because they are always tipped off by the local cops and military.

The only unit worth a fuck in Mexico is the marina and they are equally corrupt

Thnx breh,I though they were these slavshit memes at first lol

Attached: 3ttyuy-372x231.jpg (372x231, 9K)

I figure most are probably just average guys that they hand guns to and tell them to point and shoot. But probably some of the top enforcers or hitmen are ex-military.

Read a few articles, some of these elite hitmen are goddamn old fags that are drug users and just survived as being "cannon fodder"stage.

>Marina is equally corrupt
Yeah, no
Here's a story from my dad
>Be my dad
>2013
>Arrives at a local food place where the woman behind the counter knows him by name
>Oh Mr.user you just missed what happened
>WhatInTheShit.jpg
>apparently a truck of cartel shitstains opened fire on some Marines
>Some get their shit pushed in, some are arrested.
>What I assume was the CO stopped the truck, executed the fuckers, saying he didn't have time for this shit

Attached: arpxjmp6mkqy.jpg (720x593, 74K)

Nah bruh, Marines here use Bellevilles or Danner RAT boots, the Marines have pretty much the best uniform/gear in terms of quality and functionality

Attached: xdsbfyh25k3z.jpg (719x735, 96K)

Also, thing is, the Navy officers are pompous assholes, and the fact that they're pompous assholes makes them want to have a VERY good reputation, aka not being corrupt, not wanting any trouble in general, to be promoted faster, there has also been some cases of some corrupt marines being chased and hunted by Navy SF or beaten to shit by fellow marines.

Attached: 1bb808xldxxy.png (648x539, 426K)