"F-35 program would collapse without Turkey"

He's right you know.

Attached: F35.jpg (693x847, 182K)

How so?

Price would slightly increase per unit, it won’t be my much though.

Turkey indigenous components cannot be replaced.
Check mate, fatniks.

They can tho

Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1554422928229.jpg (720x720, 86K)

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (588x823, 109K)

why is ice Poseidon pointing a gun at that dude's face?

Thanks for reminding me how delusional Turkey is and always will be.

For the content homie heheheheh

>turkroaches gonna roach
Getting real tired of your shit, turkey.

Attached: 1556582430238.jpg (444x446, 72K)

what is this watermelon seller going on about

It will have a noticeable effect on longterm prices

Not just because production of component has to be entirely replaced and supplylines redrawn, but also because of the loss of scale in the global production chain.

Turkey was one of the largest clients aside from the U.S

Itss a minor setback but not a completely negligible one

Well, in terms of buyers, it looks like Poland may be stepping up to purchase the already-produced ones earmarked for Turkey at a discount.

like seeing Poland step up in defense terms. My grandfather can still speak some polish. Was speaking to a Turkish user on Snapchat about erdogan he was redpilled on the subject. Says erdogan doesn't give a shit about Islam and just uses it to increase his popularity. That's what I had thought but nice to have it confirmed. He's getting his commercial pilots license here.

>strong

Attached: 1544651386729.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Attached: erdogans melons.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

>Turkish
>Upset about Erdogan abusing Islam
>Getting pilots license

Attached: concern.gif (569x510, 5K)

>It will have a noticeable effect on longterm prices
Lol, no. There are in excess of 3k F-35 orders lined up, Turkey accounts for around 100. Between increases in Israeli purchases and Singapore coming on board, Turkey's loss is already made up before even considering the potential addition of Poland, Greece, Canada or additional purchases by the US, UK, Australia, Italy.

Turkey's F-35 order is wholly irrelevant. Their only real claim to relevance in the F-35 program is that we gave them something like a $12bn offset in exchange for an investment of $200m into the program. It should have never been done because they brought literally nothing new or innovative to the table.

>Turkey's loss is already made up before even considering the potential addition of Poland, Greece, Canada or additional purchases by the US, UK, Australia, Italy.
How are the Greeks going to pay for the F-35? They're broke as fuck

Yes really not.

Other component suppliers can be found for whatever Turkey provides and the single deep maintance depo can be setup in a different country.

>How are the Greeks going to pay for the F-35? They're broke as fuck
Realistically, they don't need the F-35.

Turkey is being shut out and Greece is already upgrading >1/2 of its F-16s to the latest F-16V configuration which will give it a qualitative advantage over Turkey's aging F-16s.

That said, if Turkey pursues the Su57 or its own Gen5, Greece's qualitative advantage will be in question. That is enough incentive for the Greeks to buckle down and find $4bn to finance 2 squadrons of F-35s.

>US Forces visit NATO partners in Turkey, circa 2018

>Turkey is being shut out
Is this definitive or just a temporary thing?

If Turkey goes ahead and buys the S400 then I don't see why the US would sell them the F35. The paranoia towards the idea that Russia would receive a treasure trove of classified data from the S400s computers is something that shouldn't be ignored

So, if Turkey is being a dick to the yanks, too, will they finally get liberated?

Who do you think supports the Kurds and for what purpose?

I don't know, the same people who think an insurgency in the US would work out?

>I don't know
Greece and the US. Greece because they understandably hate Turkey and the US because they hate anyone with an independent foreign policy.

I saw this when I read the news this morning. Had a hearty kek

Hopefully definitive. Turkey is aligning itself with Iran, Russia, and China despite being a member of NATO. Why should we allow it to remain in our fifth gen fighter program?

As i read it the Turkish origin fuselages already flying would need to be replaced as well, immediately.

Conclusion, should have bought Chinese.

This just makes me imagine there's a turkey somewhere in the lift fan system of the F-35

>should have bought Chinese
Gollum will have no other choice, if he keep doing this sultan bullshit

Turkey belong neither to EU, nor NATO
Turkey belong on the table

Attached: images (1).jpg (270x187, 11K)

ofc they can but it will halt production for about 3-4 years till you find a suitable supplier for them that has to be checked and pass a d check

which you know...it takes time