>half hour later another car pulls up with a dog
>it is now 1:30 am
>doggo gives my car the good ol snifaroo
>nothing
>Ok sorry sir, thank you for your cooperation
>leaves
My vape isnt even one of the ones that can smoke hash oil what the fuck
>INB4 vape iz gey lol
My wife hates the smell of cigarettes and is also allergic to the smoke.

Attached: 1556605411160.jpg (817x434, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/montana/supreme-court/2018/da-17-0550.html
youtu.be/vnJ5f1JMKns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they didn't slash your seats looking in the cushions
Should have hidden the mod

Honestly yeah, I didnt expect him to be this retarded. I was also trying not to laugh at his partner because he was so fat he had to put his taser on a drop leg because it wouldn't fit on his belt.

Do not consent to searches.

If I said no wouldn't I have gotten the same outcome but with more force though?

I'd make a principle argument, but it might not persuade you. Instead had you said no and they did slash your cushions and generally make a mess of it, you might have had a more compelling case had they mistreated you or your property.

Be me, live in a small town 4,000 people.
>go to local butcher\
>fuccing banging fresh bacon turkey sandwiches
>out of town cop car in parking lot
>CCing
>walk up to deli cunter
>cops waiting for heir sandwiches
>order sandwich
>everything is normal
>cops get their sandwich
>cops leave butcher's
>get my sandwich
>leave
>sandwich was good
>it was a good day

This guy was very obviously looking for an arrest I dont think he cared about principles.

I'm talking about your principles, you oaf.

I know, what I'm saying is that I considered not consenting but wagered it wasn6t worth it. Normally I wouldn't but I was tired and just wanted to go home. I also didnt think it would take an hour.

Be me
Driving down the road
Pop hisssssssss
Flat tire
Police Officer stops
Having problems?
Yes. And I have no clue how to change a tire,
No problem, I can help you
Police Officer changes my tire.
Thank you
Have a good day

Attached: 425A297D-8E80-4B39-854A-1A168BDC9C25.jpg (660x371, 40K)

How do you not know how to change a tire? Its possibly the easiest things to do outside of changing your windshield wipers.

It's so easy. You should really learn

Be me
Bicycle chain keeps falling off sprocket
See Constable On Patrol (COP)
COP stops and fixes my bike

Attached: 9B6556B1-759F-4393-85BD-33EBD1700762.jpg (430x750, 57K)

I've refused consent to search and they brought out a dog. Sniffed the car, didn't hit, I walked away with my speeding ticket

>be me
>driving across the city on my shitty car
>cop pulls me over
>lol it's my cousing
>he fist bumps me and lets me go on my way
>we were already range buddies
it's true, all of it

Be me
Suppose to watch grampa
Smoke a bowl and then another
Grampa gets loose.
Shits in the neighbors yard.
Runs to the park, storms the playground hill yelling, “Com’on boys lets get them japs!” Uses cane as a rifle.
Local Police Officer finds grandpa
Convinces grampa his platoon has 3 day pass to Hawaii, but first he needs a nap.
Police Officer walks gramma back home,

Attached: 07E63F89-DFC9-4BD8-983C-37FE76AFB52B.jpg (620x789, 78K)

>do you mind if we search your car
>go ahead officer
He had no reasonable suspicion or probable cause at that point. If you consent you essentially waive your rights which is why they were able to keep you for an hour, search the entire thing, and bring out the drug dog when their search didn't find anything. I swear to fuck so many people on this board bitch about the police but never think "hey, maybe I should use my rights as an American Citizen."

Attached: 1555981393060.jpg (336x490, 30K)

>be on the way home from work at night
>semi-rural area
>very little traffic around
>pull into the gas station for my usual soda water beverage
>when I exit the circle K there's a cop standing outside
>is this your green truck?
>yes, sir
>he gives me shit about leaving the windows down while I'm in the store
>also my registration sticker was a month expired
>ok, sorry officer
>I leave and enjoy my ice cold soda water beverage

Faggot. This isn't even Jow Forums. kys.

Cops carry guns, retard

>he thinks cops care about rights

No u

>he thinks cops run around breaking laws for minor shit like a traffic stop
>which would fuck them in the long run when reported
How's 10th grade?

>Consenting to a search

Ultimate beta

Be homeless
Spent all my moneys on Charter Arms stock.
Take a loss selling my collection of Raven Arms.
My Nike Air Force are stolen by North America baggy pants yard apes.
Cold night, no shoes, sleeping on the street.
Police Officer stops and give me his spare pair of boots and some socks

Attached: 4C0955F2-671D-4981-B2ED-65C591AB03BC.jpg (459x620, 83K)

Now I want a nice deli sandwich

>>do you mind if we search your car
>>go ahead officer
Kys

If you say no they'll just say they smelled weed and had probable cause then kick your teeth in for resisting.

Why does it matter to you?
You have no reason to bitch if some other user allows a cop to search his car.
It’s is his rights, he can consent or not, it not your decision to make.
Are you mad because others didn’t drink your conspiracy kool-aid?

It’s not conspiracy kool aid but I can understand user consenting cause he doesn’t want his windows smashed in

>t.bootlicker
You don't have to be a cop to be charitable retard, fuck off

See

>>INB4 vape iz gey lol
>My wife hates the smell of cigarettes and is also allergic to the smoke.

have you learned your lesson yet ?

listen to your wifey - stop smoking you retard

otherwise - it's the police for you

lol

Officer is that you?

Attached: FB_IMG_1531787634647.jpg (200x212, 9K)

Violating your rights is not necessarily the same as breaking the law. And cops do violate people's rights at traffic stops. See for example law.justia.com/cases/montana/supreme-court/2018/da-17-0550.html

That being said, the cop here did care about user's rights because the cop asked him to search the car, and user agreed. user waived his right making it perfectly fine.

Considering theres a law passing in June here In IL that makes the legal age of vaping 21 and I'm only 20 itll be interesting to see what happens if I get pulled over.

>See for example law.justia.com/cases/montana/supreme-court/2018/da-17-0550.html
That is an extreme set of facts, and that case could have gone either way. But I see your point.

>the gun may be polymer but
Boots taste like leather, retard

Ever

Wait for real? What will I do if my and my boomer friends cant get our fix of juul pods

I doubt theyll really do anything about it. My question is if my wife buys it for me if she'll go to jail?

He'll probably learn to change a tire when he learns to green text

The fuck is wrong with you?
Green text like a normal person.

This has nothing to do with Jow Forums

That'll teach you to smoke like a real man

>be white southern male
>Get pulled over for faulty headlight
>Good driving record, no tickets.
>Get "fix it ticket", fix headlight, show cop it's fixed, no fine, court cost or anything.

>Pulled over months later
>Driving old, right looking Honda accord(been in two fender benders before i got the car)
>Wearing black bandana on my head cas i like the look and it's hot out.
>Have rifles and shotgun in back seat and front passenger seat because I'm going to my dad's house to shoot on his land
>Cop pulled me over because he said my insurance came back as invalid, mind you he turned around and followed me for a couple miles before turning on his lights and said so before ever taking my license.
>Asks what the guns are for, tell him, hrs like ok cool.
>Checks my insurance, everything is fine, says have a good day and leaves
>Think he was honestly profiling but whatever, hr was laid back and polite anyway.
>No ticket

>Driving home late one night on the highway
>One suv behind me, I go to change lanes to turn onto my road, suv moves in behind me almost immediately
>Changes lanes again a couple minutes later, they move back behind me again.
>This makes me suspicious that some random crackhead is following me for whatever reason.
>Change lanes, take the long way around to the house, take several left turns to see if they follow me through every turn, they do.
>Decide I'm about to floor it to the local PD cas some random person is following me
>But as soon as I'm about to turn onto the main road and go to PD the suv, who is actually a cop, turns on his lights
>I pull over, co-op comes up and AKs for license etc etc.
>Give it to him, he asks where I'm going
>Tell him I'm heading home
>He says okay, runs info, everything is fine of course
>Says to put my signal on dinner before changing lanes, have a goodnight, leaves
>No ticket

Those typos, my bad, phone posting at work and auto correct is stupid.

>he isn’t fucking sick of greentext yet
Fag

My only bad cop story is from when I was a cop myself.

>Get job in tiny town as one of a 5 man department
>pay (at that time) was great
>start getting weird vibes from the Chief
>sitting with him at breakfast in a nice restaraunt
>is literally talking about "getting his people" into the city council
>weird but whatever
>things get weirder after he pulls over a friend's son and lets him go for speeding like a fucking maniac
>then reams another guy he didn't like with several tickets
>end up quitting because that, and reasons
>fucking State Police investigate him two weeks later
>Department gets stripped of power to arrest

>Stripped of power to arrest
I didn't know that was possible. What do they do if they encounter a criminal? Call state PD and wait?

Citizen's arrest.

vape iz gey

The cop knew that it was a vape. He was just giving your a hard time for being a faggot that vapes. He deserves a medal.

>4000
>small
Try again city slicker!

Not gonna lie, a pretty based post

Supreme court actually ruled a few years back that an officer's sense of smell is not probable cause.

>be me
>user new to 4channel
>don't know how to greentext
>police officer stops and writes my greentext for me

>be kid
>mom and stepdad get into argument
>mom wants to get away
>stepdad opens up her car’s hood and disconnects something that makes the car inoperable
>mom calls cops, stepdad is short with cops and doesn’t come out when they’re there at first, comes out and reconnects what he unplugged
>cops act like my mom is a bitch and that it was a waste
>said “shut up little boy” when I told them how abusive he was
That made me think cops sucked for a while, they thought she was lying or didn’t care and assumed he was in the right and she was just nagging him, when he was actually just a massive prick

>hello sir, we're doing a random alcohol test
>well, since I haven't been a teenager in a decade and and therefor do not drink, can I leave?
>sir, it's just a standard test we do on citizens who hasn't committed any crimes or acted in any sort of suspicious manner, so just blow in to this like the sheep that you are
>neat, still not doing it
>sir, that means we can legally detain you for absolutely noting, drive you to the hospital, and then extract blood out of you to check for anything
>ok, let's do that
>what?
>take me to the hospital then
>walks away
>comes back with two other cops
>visibly annoyed, another cop asks me if I fully understand the consequences of going to the hospital and if they find anything in their analysis
>yup, so are we doing this?
>they walk away a bit
>talk for what feels like five minutes
>first guy comes back
>you can go
>Thanks officer
OBVIOUSLY this is not what the cops or me actually said, but it is what was meant.
Random stops rarely happens anymore here though, because cops are way to busy dealing with immigrants, or at least pretending to.

They do what they can to make sure they don’t get reported/impede the process

They were trying to save you from having to get nailed on implied consent, you fucking dumbass

You literally agreed to have them do this or your license wasn’t issued. If you refused the blood test you’d have been fucked

>save you from having to get nailed on implied consent
I'm agreeing to the bloodtest, you fucking dumbass.
>If you refused the blood test you’d have been fucked
I'm agreeing to the bloodtest, you fucking dumbass.
Learn to read before embarrassing yourself.

>18
>previous got T boned and totaled 1999 Grand Prix
>Parents tell me my grandma had bonds for me from ww2
>Total of 5k ish
>Go buy an 04 Mustang GT like a total retard
>Thing was sick as fuck
>Driving home from work like the day after I got it
>Going 45 in a 25
>Had literally no clue but whatever
>Flashing lights
>Pull into a parking lot of a business
>Cop comes out
>Compliments my car
>I hand him reg, and ID, no insurance cause literally just got the thing
>He understands
>Asks me to race his brother's camaro
>Lets me go with a warning
>Did the ball joints a few months later
>Forgot calder pin
>Wheel literally falls off when I pull out of my parking space the next week
>Tranny was going out too

Attached: Capture2323232323232.png (921x921, 1.92M)

I’m calling you out for acting like a prick and acting like they have no reason to detain you (“we can legally detain you for absolutely noting” sic) when you were the one who couldn’t read the fucking implied consent that YOU signed, troglodyte

I haven't signed shit you fucking lepton.
I did my hours of driving, studied for the test, took the test, then my licence arrived in the mail.
Literally nowhere during this was there a contract for me to sign.
If there are laws treating tax paying citizens like criminals without being a criminal, the law is wrong, you dumb bootlicker.
And for the last fucking time, because it's apparently not obvious eve though everyone else gets it, it's a tactic. I say no to the things I can say no to, then when they have to go out of their way to treat me like cattle, it's to much of a bother for them, and then they let me go.
Now go play in traffic you useless faggot.

>every cop is in a conspiracy to cover up blatantly illegal actions
>actions that only happen in extreme circumstances
gain, how's 10th grade? Don't you have finals you should be studying for?

>abloobloobloo you can't refuse a random breathalyzer when they admit to giving it to random people not acting suspiciously because they made a rule saying you can't that you had to agree to under threat of not having a driver's license
get fucked desu, if they don't think you're drunk from your driving they have no reason to try and force you to play ball

Attached: salute.gif (200x200, 369K)

You’re a literal child, I bet you’re 17 on a junior drivers license

It’s true you fucking idiot
youtu.be/vnJ5f1JMKns

>Literally nowhere during this was there a contract for me to sign.
Not him, but if you signed your driver's licence then you signed an implied consent waiver. That stack of paperwork they had you fill out at the DMV? You should have read that more closely.

>I say no to the things I can say no to, then when they have to go out of their way to treat me like cattle, it's to much of a bother for them, and then they let me go.
Then you'll get that one asshole cop who will pick up that you want to play games. Have fun when that happens.

You’re just not accountable for what you’ve signed, because they don’t issue it to you unless you’ve signed

Literally thirty.
Hence
>haven't been a teenager in a decade
When you grow up, and I mean mentally, you'll realize that it's not the worst thing in the world to realize you're wrong, you actually become a smarter person if you're corrected by your betters.
Please learn from this and become an actual adult.

>SEE, SEE, THIS ONE INSTANCE FROM A DECADE AGO PROVES MY POINT
Extreme circumstance you dumb fuck. Seriously, if you're filing a complaint against a police department have a lawyer with you. This is not that difficult to figure out.

>all that nonsense
We don't have the DMV here and have different (even though very fucking retarded still) rules.
>Have fun when that happens.
I will, thank you.

You didn’t watch it, and it’s not changed. Most of the departments have not updated their policy to allow for a simple pickup of a complaint sheet.

Quit your bullshit

Practice what you preach and sit the fuck down then

Fuck, theres a deli near my job site that I'm going to now, thanks

What a bunch of boomer pig propaganda

I can tell you must be very young or very sheltered

>No officer you can’t put a device in my mouth but you can put needles in my arm and study my bodily fluids with zero evidence of a crime.

>We don't have the DMV here and have different (even though very fucking retarded still) rules.
Every state has these laws on the books. If there is a state administration in charge of issuing driver's license and collecting registration fees I can guarantee there is a law on the books regarding implied consent. If you signed and accepted your driver's license then you should have been informed about this in some way.

>I will, thank you.
At least have a good lawyer on speed dial and make some attempt to learn the law if you're going to play games.

>You didn’t watch it, and it’s not changed.
I did, and it has. Your 30 minute news piece from 2007 does not change the fact that if you have a complaint to file with the police, you should probably have a lawyer contact them. I say this because if you have a grievance with them and they are acting like assholes then maybe you shouldn't be doing things yourself. You have the right to an attorney and to have grievances like this heard in court. Use your rights.

Ad hominem, I’m not wrong

>be correct
>"dumbass"
>continue to be correct
>"f-fuck you"
>Are you literally retarded?
>"hah, ad hominem much?"
Figure yourself out.

Having a lawyer doesn’t change the fact that cops deliberately make it harder to file a complaint, which is something you should agree with if you think that you need a lawyer to file a complaint

>learn the law if you're going to play games
I know the law, hence saying no thank you to bullshit, then accepting the (in this example) bloodtest.
And then watching their power-play crumble.

Stop projecting so much, you signed implied consent and you can’t handle that you’re wrong because you have a massive fucking ego and it hurts for you to be wrong. You’re completely wrong but you’re sticking to your guns, and it’s sad.

The difference between you and me is that I have an actual correct argument, you’re just reeing because you got stopped at traffic

>4000
>small town

Try 1500

If you knew the law you’d know that they had the right to do it and that you gave them that right

>I know the law, hence saying no thank you to bullshit, then accepting the (in this example) bloodtest.
It seems as though you didn't know about implied consent laws. Which is troubling considering you've probably had your licence for 15 years. Seriously, how the fuck did you think your state had different rules when it is common knowledge that every state has implied consent laws on the books? They even tell you this every time you renew your license.

>And then watching their power-play crumble.
Until you get that one asshole in the department who figures out your power play and calls your bluff. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You still have no argument, and you're wrong.
Also: projection? You're the one assuming things from the start (hence me telling you to actually read).
I've explained thoroughly what's going on at least three times now, and you STILL have said nothing to contribute to this imaginary debate of yours other than "no u".
Please for the love of Jeff: grow up.

>which is something you should agree with if you think that you need a lawyer to file a complaint
What part of "extreme circumstance" do you not understand? Do you think every single police department does this?

>Do not consent to searches
Great, original idea. The cop will just walk away and say "ok then, have a nice day sir".

Questioning a lack of experience in the world isnt an ad hominem, it's an assertion kiddo

How many times...
Again: I said no to the first test, which I can, they can then legally take me to a hospital for blood analysis, I agreed, they didn't, I drove home.
What is it that's so hard to understand?

Having a large amount of offices attempt to inhibit you from filing a complaint is not an extreme circumstance

Do you think these people are suggesting this as a real way to get out of trouble? They’re making a political statement, they fucking know they’re going to searched more aggressively for saying that.

Boy the bootlickers sure came out hard in this thread. Fuck police in the current year. They're a bunch if LARPing fags with a hardon to establish that they're above the rest if the citizenry. They aren't about improving their communities, and they should be viewed with a minimum of suspicion and a maximum of outright hostility.

Attached: 1556574998165.gif (480x270, 3.07M)

>I haven’t signed shit you fucking lepton
Yeah, no, you claimed they didn’t have the right or reason to. While they may not have the reason, they do have the right, and you gave it to them