How would they fare in a war?

How would they fare in a war?

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-004138_Chrome.jpg (1439x1770, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/intel_radar24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're about to find out. 2 CSGs are on their way to Caracas as we speak.
twitter.com/intel_radar24

Attached: CVN69kek.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Anyone who is a military veteran will tell you as a general rule that women just do not compare to men. I served with some fantastic women who I would prefer to have in my platoon, but, as a general rule, a man can tough through shit, continue the mission, and stay motivated throughout.

Air force women have to be the weakest breed you can find

Attached: 1555805403014.jpg (300x468, 15K)

It's Air Force. Who gives a shit?

>We're about to find out. 2 CSGs are on their way to Caracas as we speak.

Attached: lies.jpg (600x450, 60K)

Attached: 1531793498060.jpg (500x338, 73K)

Chair force

the mutt navy is so bad that it would hit an iceberg in broad daylight no matter who is in control.

Except they are. Along with at least one RORO and a Fast Combat Support Ship. Venezuela is about to get Desert Stormed.

No it's not. The US sends a carrier group whenever literally anything happens. It's our entire MO.

The base is absolutely ass blasted about the negative PR coming from this shit and they are about to drop the ban hammer on these two cunts.

We bitch about the system, and it's not perfect, but I have pretty good faith it will see justice through this time. If there is one thing I've learned after my service, it's that the military, and particularly the Air Force, absolutely loathes negative image. The facade of equality and political correctness is quickly shed when people pull shit like this.

Attached: lost the game.jpg (373x498, 53K)

Starved until they were fuckable I'd imagine, then kept as toys. If we're being real here.

you are such a huge faggot, fuck you and your stupid ass post you big fucking loser no one cares what you think or say
FUCK YOU I DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR POST
but i did lose the game

Attached: 1523492236064.gif (112x42, 41K)

This. From the little but I've heard, they're fucked.

What ya expect from the Air Force?

Attached: 5424234.gif (300x300, 17K)

Best case scenario for them, they get ass reamed by their extremely local leadership. Most realistic scenario, they get ass reamed by their base leadership. I hope they make an example out of these retards and crucify the fuck out of them. People forget a nasty girl Colonel got fired for letting someone reenlist with a fucking dino puppet, they don't take shit like this lightly.

n-no need to bully...

Attached: 1534203189551.png (995x803, 382K)

well ok im sorry user.
checked, too.

>reposting this shitty thread
Go away nigger lover

relevant

Attached: aquichigo.jpg (500x454, 52K)

To be fair we used to just send a small ship or two as "observers"
>ask the USS Liberty why we send more now...

Joint Base Charleston put up a post where some Colonel was talking about how they are being investigated. I didn't see this myself but I heard that CMSAF Wright himself has been made aware of the matter, which is definitely not a good thing.

Such a dumb boomerism as if the entire decline of the west and march of progressivism can be blamed on obama. These are the type of people who are convinced that we are now on a great course and everything will be fine now that trump is here even though none of that shit is changing.

I bet they'll ask for veteran discounts everywhere they go once they do their 4 years

They will get busted down to Airman Basic over this and probably separated in a year when they do some other stupid shit. You're right though they'll probably still have Air Force shit everywhere and get their free Applebee's meals for life

kek, chairforce in it's natural environment.

Kek, this looks like sometsomething incels would get upset about

Bend over

>Chairforce =/= Navy
both gay tho

>real men don't care about the lethality or effectiveness of their nation's armed forces.

s o y
o
y

Since the next war is likely to be a civil war, I find the continued deterioration of the U.S. military...comforting.

>Since the next war is likely to be a civil war
Dude, the next war started yesterday morning.

>immediately spread legs for conquerors
/thread

Friendly reminder that the US Military started going downhill the moment BDUs were abandoned

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

They would fire themselves the second uncle sam sent them to a war zone. America is beyond fucked if this is the future of your armed forces. Not just women but all those "minorities" that don't give a flying fuck about "their" nation. That's why China won the long game already.

Why are they enlisting then in droves?

Attached: 1556660910820.jpg (692x1277, 137K)

Have sex.

Attached: recruits.png (630x568, 444K)

Uh no child, fatties pogues and faggots were always in the army. See the documentary Full Metal Jacket sometime.

>enlist
>get pregnant
>child leave
>pregnant again
>repeat as long as required
Have you never seen how many airforce/navy whores are on tinder and similar dating applications/websites? There's an entire strategy to this.

>See the documentary Full Metal Jacket sometime.

That's the Marines though

Yeah, I've actually had another female in my unit get pregnant by one of her fuckboys so she could go to the board when she knew she couldn't pass a PT test. I know her and I were not asked any of the infantry tactics shit (INF unit) that our male counterparts were asked.

Have also had other females more or less admit to their strategy of staying in for a year to get the full benefits and doing whatever the fuck they can to get out. There are females who give a shit but fucking most are there to be roasties. Usually the females that give a shit also hate other females in the military. Especially when the roasties do something mediocre and get praised for it because they are female.

Just being real, it's not like the men are any better. They are equally trustworthy and care about as much. The thing I've noticed is that everyone seems to be used to males not giving a shit but can't handle the females.

That and they are far, far more vindictive about anything.

>in my unit get pregnant
She got an abortion within a week of the board. Forgot that part.

I work 10 hours daily on my shift and not once has using a fucking fatty scooter crossed my mind when I stop by the store on the way home.

Guess you aren't creative enough.

Personally speaking, I'd rather use heelys than a motorized cart.

Attached: 71y4fFhgWTL._UY395_.jpg (371x395, 20K)

el goblinas...

Unironically this