Militias

How do I find healthy-minded local militia groups in my area?
Jow Forumspill me on militia groups

Attached: dd57070fc9e02e2c5975e9a69397f2b7.jpg (1133x1600, 799K)

Make your own senpai! That's what most of us do! Get some friends, read some field manuals, and do tradoc style battle drills until you and your friends master your local area of operation! That way if dissidence ever occurs your friends are ready to operate. You would know the micro terrain better than anyone else, you can use volunteer events and fundraisers to pull the populace to your side! And you can have fun doing field training exercises on weekends with your friends! Remember to practice with blanks and PPE first, you don't want to accidentally frag your friends on your first attempt at enveloping a target!

Attached: icon.jpg (600x600, 61K)

You're very helpful user!

Attached: 1536359699143.jpg (512x485, 30K)

Whatever I can do to help! Also if you have a local area militia, you can determine your best COA based on your personal needs and enemy! Maybe you live near a swamp that would be good to hide equipment caches in for sanctuary. Maybe you need to think about how to do ops in your city, you don't always have to run innawoods, train for all local environments! Figure out a way to set up secure comms! I'm learning an obscure language with my fwens that we know would be difficult to get translators for!

Attached: https _img00.deviantart.net_c78a_i_2016_324_5_d_miia_gyate_by_kirbmaster-dap1kxi.jpg (720x390, 45K)

snex

Attached: 1469247912797.jpg (1152x1536, 280K)

Hoers is best.

What state do you live in, nigga

not op, from iowa, quad cities area so right next to illinois too, anyone know of any militias based here?

Holy shit this thread is GLOWING

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

They're usually some combination of feds, diabetes riddled, or white supremacist edgelords

>secure comms
Is there any way to rig civvie radios for this
>inb4 that's illegal! The FCC gonna get you!
Fuck off.

>quad cities
shit hole, along with waterloo

COW
O
W
S

Attached: lhe9mfpdov821.jpg (725x698, 283K)

You don't. They are infiltrated by the feds already, just look at how Antifa just got shut down. The truth is you should train and organize with friends and family that live near you and plan out what'd you do together in the event SHTF. These are people you can trust and know will have your back. Go camping together, go to the range together, and make plans together. Don't waste time with LARPing militias that would fall apart at the first threat that comes.

Snake tits are better you baka ass motherfucker

there's worse places out there, princeton is a nice free range to shoot at with no rules at all, there's several gun shops here that sometims have good deals and are helpful, and the big bore gunshow is really fuckin great, picked up a nice mosin for 300$
>inb4 BUT MUH 100$ MOSIN
overall the quad cities is a nice place to live. has bad places, has good places, has a good deal of good people, very cheap living, and lots of work to go around.

Attached: tumblr_n4mlt8cmzc1t06ubmo1_400.gif (400x267, 1016K)

ya aint convincing me m8
>t.from 52101 and lived in 52068
still in Iowa just not inclined to say where

dont need to convince you, im not some quad cities recruiter xd
compared to inner city shitholes or commiefornia the quad cities is a massive improvement

>commiefornia
not a high bar, and waterloo is in its entirety the former

Cow is acceptable alternative to hoers, so is ogre.

considering ive never even been to waterloo id say i dont have to be concerned with it. there are shitty parts here but there's no reason you ever have to go near them, and they stay where the yare.

This guy is correct.
Your family comes first.
Even then, you might not be able to trust some of them.
Long term neighbors can actually be better than extended family.

How do I get snek gf?

Not sure if samefagfing or just a gay love connection...

Attached: 1556463136239.png (494x489, 192K)

Lol, no. Not in the long term. Your gov't has obsessed over SigInt for 100 years.

CA

This

they are all i can think about, wel them and the sheep and goats

Attached: ery532ft.jpg (1152x1600, 923K)